Moe.

Moe.'s Profile Comments

311ZOSOVHJH wrote on Dec 24th, 2010 12:55pm

lol man where have you been?

geetar_man0 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 11:03am

where abouts in melbourne are you???????

forsaknazrael wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 7:17pm

hey my band just threw down some demos, when you got time, check 'em out, let me know what you think.

hendrixftw wrote on Nov 29th, 2008 9:58am

Meh...personal prefrence. Don't they own Bugera? Some of their shit isn't bad.

Shinozoku wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 5:39am

Moe. wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 at 11:06pm :

The volumes always up high-ish on my head. Channel volumes at around 11 o'clock and the master's at about 10 o'clock.
hmmm.. must be your cab then. I've vowed to never touch a Behringer product, due to fear that I might go tone deaf xD

Shinozoku wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 4:23pm

I saw your posts about muddy tone. Is the channel volume on your amp up loud enough? The lowest volume they sound good at is about 1/3 of the way up. I keep them at about 2 or 3, and the master straight up when I'm playing. It fills the room, but it's fairly clear. I know the channel volume is at a least 3 when I play with my band.
And as the guy you were speaking to said, your cab may be to blame as well. Get a Vader :D

Bloodshed wrote on Oct 6th, 2008 6:47pm

How the heck have you been?

forsaknazrael wrote on Sep 28th, 2008 7:08pm

where have you been??
I need your helpz:
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php? p=16463274&postcount=8483

Firebread wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 4:05am

Your on my friends list from WAY back.

Firebread wrote on Sep 21st, 2008 4:00am

It's the Moe man!

mwalluk wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 12:51am

Moe. wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 6:55pm :

Replacing the electronics to me would be a bit of a waste of money. I find the Epi uncomfortable to my hands, which is why I intend of buying a new guitar.

As for the 2x12 apposed to the 4x12, It is an idea. I haven't thought about it completely though, as I love the bass response with the 4x12's.

Thanks for the recommendations though man!

What about replacing the speakers in the 412 cab ?

mwalluk wrote on Aug 2nd, 2008 9:44pm

I just use my Epiphone Les Paul custom. That, plus the Rm100 and the Behringer cab, sound muddy.

You ever think about switching out some of the Epi's electronics such as it's pots, wirings and humbuckers and/or upgrading some hardware such as the bridge and tuners? I have a Epi Sg that I swapped vintage Gibson parts and changed the pickups to Dimarzio breed and evolutions, sounds real nice. At least switch out the pickups and it should help clean out your tone.

Instead of getting a 412 cab, get a 112 or 212 instead. It would help out a lot. Reason being, it will allow you to turn the amp louder than it would with a 412. Thus allowing the rm100 to utilize it's tone.

forsaknazrael wrote on Jul 29th, 2008 5:40am

Moe. wrote on Jul 28th, 2008 at 4:02am :

Done.
You're the man. :cheers:

MorgMetal_666 wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 5:23am

Hey, I'm really thinking about getting a Randall RM100 or RM50. What are your impressions of it and do they emulate the other amps very precisely? I don't have any dealers near me so I can;t try them out until I go on vacation where there are some dealers. I play metal so do you know if the KH modules are good? thanks a lot man.

darkarbiter7 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2008 8:15pm