MinterMan22

MinterMan22's Profile Comments

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 1:34am

MinterMan22 wrote on Aug 11th, 2014 at 9:34pm :
well damn there goes my self-esteem. ya just cant show yer face in public once youve been ruined like that.

#boty2014

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 2:56am

oh and

you suck balls

fag.

#rekt

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Aug 12th, 2014 2:56am

MinterMan22 wrote on Aug 11th, 2014 at 8:13pm :
"message has not been sent to thrashtastic15 because he has reached messages limit."

:^(

what matters is that white people should not wear dreadlocks. its out there for the world to see now. stop it white people.

outside of the whole historical/cultural perspective on why white people appropriating/diminishing the significance of things not their own they look like dorks with dreadlocks. stop it.

iirc the dreadlocks thing has some direct slavery connotations, eh? i mean its shitty when white people pull a cleveland indians or put a headdress on, its an entirely different level of shitty when its that direct of a metaphorical slap to the face.

just get greasy long hair and put on a led zeppelin t-shirt that's your culture swede-boy.

crazysam23_Atax wrote on Aug 22nd, 2012 6:16pm

Thanks for the accept!

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 6:21am

trent_slatter wrote on Oct 23rd, 2009 at 10:03pm :
You suck balls.

Fag.

Now now. He gives the penis and anus love as well. Don't slander the young man.

trent_slatter wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 4:03am

You suck balls.

Fag.

OzarkMDaredevil wrote on Oct 6th, 2009 4:43am

MinterMan22 wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 at 9:31pm :
Dude I'm banned so I can't post on the forums but I saw your Itunes thread and had to help. If you plug in your iPod into the computer and the PC realizes its there, you should be able to open the ipod(F: I think?) from My Computer. From there open up the hidden folder called iPod_Control. Go to the subfolder labeled Music and COPY the contents to your computer or another hard drive if you have no space. Now go on iTunes and select add folder to iTunes. Use the folder you just copied and your iPod should be on your iTunes.

Thanks man. That helps, but the only problem is that my computer only reads the ipod as a camera, and thats it. I can't access anything else.

David_Bowie=GOD wrote on Sep 15th, 2009 10:27pm

MinterMan22 wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 at 10:04pm :
[QUOTE=David_Bowie=GOD]This just made my lame birthday even more depressing.

RIP Patrick Swayze

Sorry to hear that.

I shall wish you a happy birthday because you own that Black Sabbath shirt [/quote]

Thanks a lot :)

Venice King wrote on Sep 14th, 2009 5:11pm

I owe you cookies, mines will be better than karvid's I promise.

SABBATH_FAN24 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 8:28am

Sorry dude, I guess I saw Vag-lover and then the word Canada and thought it said
Vancouver. Whoops.