Metallica1554

Tanglewoodguit wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 2:00pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Sep 30th, 2012 at 12:07am :
Hello

Hi what's up?

girlgerms007 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 6:05am

Metallica1554 wrote on Mar 25th, 2012 at 5:22am :
Ha, you like checking your lurk page do you?
Any way, nice page, would lurk again, A++

:shrug: I just go to where the user menu is :shrug:

girlgerms007 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 1:05pm

return lurk
lol "thousand starving crows..", "tears of bubbling pitch .. " :haha: oh that's pure gold :haha:

Dash49 wrote on Dec 26th, 2011 1:57am

Eyyy 'tallica! Hope you have some awesome holidays this year! :D

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 5:53pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 at 4:20am :
Take an economics degree from Oxford and become a top economist who solves this crisis. You don't know me, I'm a man of action. I'm Monsoon moon, get ready for the painstorm.
I'm gonna take this economy, slash it up, slash it down, slash it from side to side, slash it diagonally. I'm going to slash it in connect-4 terms. Like a powerful horse.

:golfclap: cool, maybe you'll do a better job than our government :p

henkka_potku wrote on Aug 30th, 2011 8:58am

Your forum location says "Lake Bodom" so you must live only a few kilometers from my house. Funny.

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 2:21am

Metallica1554 wrote on Aug 28th, 2011 at 6:16pm :
This is an outrage.

and so's our economy...whatcha gon do? :p: lol

BlessedRebel15 wrote on Aug 29th, 2011 1:05am

hey lurker

TechnicolorType wrote on Aug 11th, 2011 9:34pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 at 7:38pm :
Hey. That commented must've been sent when I was incredibly bored, but since you seem to use UG, I may as well ask what's up?
I don't really. I just log on when I get an email saying I have a message or something. ;D At this exact moment I'm blow drying my hair.

Exciting huh

TechnicolorType wrote on Aug 10th, 2011 5:41pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Aug 9th, 2011 at 8:03am :
gah.
???????????

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 2:17pm

(cont.)
those are the main ones for now. some other less important ones are this one instrumental piano composition that isn't really 100% wrote either. i work on that one pretty slowly. a few different metalz tracks. some i've barely done a thing with. then i have this one kind of like. acoustic ballad. it was a really personal song i wrote a couple years ago after my girlfriend passed away. who knows when i'll ever finish it entirely. and then there's a handful of other random projects saved on my computer. i cleaned them out not too long ago. so there isn't any of the worthless junkjunk left.
oh there was this one real cheesy guitar instrumental i had started writing too. i really liked it when i first came up with it, which was when i was recording beat it i think. and i wanted to just finish that track that day. but i didn't.
and now it's kind of like whatevvvvv. it was kind of pretty.

the list goes on and on and on :( :( :(

sorry to ramble. xD but that's the answer.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 2:17pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:55am :
What are the other projects you've got going?
umm
let's see.
currently i have the final fantasy song i recorded a few months ago, like erm 10 album tracks (4 in the final stages, the rest of them are still pretty early on - some are barely wrote), and a dubstep-ish track. that might wind up having some guitar in it. i'm working on it right now and haven't decided yet. but it's almost done (apart from mixing, haven't even started that)

(cont. in next)

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 1:03pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:55am :
Well, here's mine metallica1554@hotmail.com (again :P I'd just left it on your profile a few minutes ago but you must have missed it)
What are the other projects you've got going?
lol I answered the question but went over the character limit. if you're on msn i'll just paste it there.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 12:57pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:36am :
Oh the things I would do to have perfect pitch

metallica1554@hotmail.com add me if you so wish
oh. yeah. i didn't see this.
i have
perfect pitch

are you jelly?

are you????

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 12:50pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:48am :
Well, that sucks :/
I still don't see you.
Oh, and don't stop working on that album because I need to hear more of those songs! I hope my motivational skills are working.
because you added me before I changed the settings. so you may have to either delete me and re-add me or just give me your email so I can add you.

I never really feel like working on it. I'll go listen to what I have so far. and then I like won't work on it and will just close it.
I have a billion projects. :(

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 12:40pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:05am :
Ha, to be fair I used to play the violin a lot, so I learnt some theory from that, but it seems I've forgotten most of it. I don't think you need too much theory to be able to write songs (all those 4 and a half songs I've written will be proof of that) but I guess you need theory to write really interesting songs.

Also you tell everyone to add you on msn, but you're never online?

fixed it. apparently when you have msn set to "block all others" then it doesn't alert you when people add you.
so all this time I've probably had people add me and stuff.
SIGH.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 12:31pm

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 6:05am :

Also you tell everyone to add you on msn, but you're never online?
yeah, I agree. I don't even think you need it to write great songs. I know plenty of great musicians that didn't know theory. I think if you have a great ear then it isn't anything needed. (like perfect pitch for example.) Who cares what it is technically, if it sounds great then it's correct to your ear.
of course if it's a newb's ear then it might sound horrible. xD

and I'm on msn like 24/7. I think I have to have to add the other person's email because I never see a request pop up on my screen like they used to.

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 11:43am

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 5:41am :
I literally only know what 5ths are and major and minor 3rds actually. I just don't know how keys work, so the writing in dminor part just flew over my head. I undertand you can work it out with the circle of 5ths or something, but that always confuses me :3
Oh. I forget where I learned whatever I know because I've never taken the tiniest lesson or looked into it.
the piano is useful for laying it all out though in yo faace

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 11:39am

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 5:37am :
Ooo look at you and your "basic 3rd chords".
Well my theory skills are almost non-existant so I guess your tracks are helping me learn something, I just don't know what.

Also I'm totally stealing that guitar part from Torn from Home and using it in my own songs
Lol oh. You don't/ didn't know what thirds were? xD
What about 5THS!!!
you should learn the basic n00b parts of theory. it doesn't actually take any effort and it's very useful. :]

I'm sure 50000000 other songs use the exact part. ;D

TechnicolorType wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 5:02am

Metallica1554 wrote on Jun 2nd, 2011 at 2:35pm :
Woo! I worked out the guitar part for 'Torn From Home'
lol congrats. it's just basic 3rd chords xD in dddd-minor
Imprisoned Reflection is in D Minor as well.

along with about 50 other of my tracks.

I love d mina too much.