MetaIronForce

MetaIronForce's Profile Comments

GezzyDiversion wrote on Jan 29th, 2011 12:26am

wut wut wut holy shat, we're both from Swindon. woah dude.

BenRaah wrote on Dec 25th, 2010 4:17am

We share the same name and location. I like this :)

Metal Axe wrote on Nov 8th, 2010 9:14am

Happy birthday for Friday! :D Hope it was an awsome day. :)

Metal Axe wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 11:08am

MetaIronForce wrote on Aug 10th, 2010 at 8:27am :
great, trying to get the pipe in transformice to complete my slash outfit.

Sweet, it's looking very good by the way :). I'm starting to think a look-a-like category might have been a good idea. If there's more shop item updates coming, then if we have another contest I'll make sure to remember to put that in. :p

MetaIronForcea wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 8:26pm

Metal Axe wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 at 3:58am :
MetaIronForce wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 2:01pm :we both play transformice enough to join the group. plus, someone mistook me for you on it

Am I really getting that famous on Transformice?

Anyway, friendship DENIED!

Joking, how are you?

great, trying to get the pipe in transformice to complete my slash outfit.

Metal Axe wrote on Aug 9th, 2010 4:58am

MetaIronForce wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 2:01pm :

Am I really getting that famous on Transformice? :haha:

Anyway, friendship DENIED! :p

Joking, how are you? :)

SlayingDragons wrote on May 16th, 2010 12:40am

MetaIronForce wrote on May 15th, 2010 at 5:12am :
Hey I'm currently retabbing Dark Stormy Night to make the solos easier to play. They still sound the same but I'm moving the notes to different frets so their closer to each other. I'll give you a dowload link when it's finished.

oh, cool dude, that will make things so much easier! :D

SlayingDragons wrote on May 8th, 2010 8:40pm

MetaIronForce wrote on May 8th, 2010 at 8:44am :
Hey I just wanna know how that song I asked you to record is getting on.

A little slower then I'd hoped for, a lot of the solos and bends I've had to rearrange to play easier. :shrug:

MetaIronForcea wrote on May 3rd, 2010 12:45pm

That's fine. GoIrish668 says he's intersted in helping out with the guitar parts so just talk with him over which parts each you will record. Oh and I just used this program to make the drum track more realistic so we can use that. download it here: http://rapidshare.com/files/383005005/Dark_Stormy_ Night_drums.mp3
And I was thinking of asking for help in the bass forum to get a bassist for the song.

SlayingDragons wrote on May 3rd, 2010 2:01am

Oh, damn, dude, I just remembered I'm supposed to be learning your song... I completely forgot about it... I swear, I'll work really hard on learning for the next couple of days...

I'm so fucking sorry, dude, I'm pretty disappointed at myself... :(

I swear, I will work as hard as I can on this to have it done well by this Saturday.