Megadeth2011

Megadeth2011's Profile Comments

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 10:09pm

Megadeth2011 wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 at 7:40am :
David Ellefson or Chris Broderick may be my favorite to talk to. Those two are just so down to earth and cool

when I met them the first them the first time I was crying I was so happy and I asked Mustaine to sign a pick and he said no and that he was just signing posters. When I got to Ellefson He saw what Mustaine did and hugged me for like 30 seconds and shook my hand!! best moment ever!!

sglover34479 wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 5:51pm

Megadeth2011 wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 at 10:39am :
Hey, sorry, I just never use the UG profile feature anymore really... we had dial-up at home cause of our location, and it was just a hassle to load and stuff. But I'm at college now, and it's super fast. how you been?

Ah i hate dial up man, was so glad to get away from it.
What're you studying at college? :D
I've been good man, yourself?

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 3:28pm

Megadeth2011 wrote on Nov 29th, 2011 at 4:40pm :
I've actually met Megadeth 6 times, and Chris Broderick 7 times. I'm meeting them again in February on tour. But I'm a part of the fan club, so I always just buy the Meet n Greet package, which gets me backstage and lets me hang with em. They always remember me haha. I was in LA two months ago, and I ran into Chris at the Rainbow Bar and Grille, and we ended up watching Periphery later. But yeah, they're all really cool guys!

yeah dude im a cyber army kid too!!! ive meet them 3 times haha but im excited to see them up in wasahington!!

Motorhed95 wrote on Oct 7th, 2011 9:26pm

Just read your comment about westboro vs steve jobs. totally with you man, thumbs up, thank you.

sglover34479 wrote on May 25th, 2011 4:35pm

hey dude havent talked to you in like, years. hows it been?

heavenbesideyou wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 4:11pm

ahh dammit i guess I'm not anymore
looks like I'll have to change my title haha

MASTER JiMMY wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 4:25am

freddaahh wrote on Apr 2nd, 2009 at 1:31am :

Megadeth2011 wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 at 9:38pm :

got a question for you... do u know wat wah michael amott uses? or could u maybe reccommend one that would give me a wah tone like michael amott's?

Sorry, I don't know. I'm not really the bloke to ask when it comes to gear, I barely even know what guitar I play. I've a standard Dunlop Crybaby which gives a pretty decent wah tone, you could probably fiddle about with your amp to give an Amott like tone. Check Arch Enemy's website, it might be there.

He's previously used a VOX V847 wah-wah pedal, Dunlop Zakk Wylde wah-wah pedal, Dunlop DCR 2SR Rack Cry Baby Custom Shop 19" Rack mounted custom Wah and a Rocktron Black Cat Moan Wah pedal, which he used on Rise of the Tyrant and also on all current live shows.

freddaahh wrote on Apr 1st, 2009 5:31pm

Megadeth2011 wrote on Mar 31st, 2009 at 9:38pm :

Megadeth2011a wrote on Mar 24th, 2009 10:16pm

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 23rd, 2009 at 9:37am :

Yeah. Well, I thought it was because I had Vista, but it turns out the hard drive just wasn't connecting right. Yeah, I like when things are good, makes life worth it.

lol... Well my grandpa went home today. He had brain seizures from taking a bunch of medicine he got through the mail. So yeah life's goin pretty good rite now. I c u have a Crybaby... im thinkin about gettin a wah, but idk wat im gettin yet. Would u recommend it? Im gonna try out the Dimebag wah, cause I like the tone on that, but I want an opinion on the Crybaby.

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 14th, 2009 2:28am

More than one O_o? Haha sucks to be him I could barely walk for 2 days, tried skating again and got a board in the nuts, sucks... So do you have to do a standerdized test to graduate to? We have ours this week so they cancelled our concert

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 8:38pm

How the hell do you dent a wall? I've been at it for like 7 years, I suck for how long i've been doing it, I just rolled my ankle actually hurts so bad

Sleaze Disease wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 3:24pm

Yooo.
I live in East Peoria.
It sucks haha.

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 6th, 2009 7:46pm

Haha cool, and none taken I know I'm horrible I'm just gonna stick to getting rides and skateboarding

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 5th, 2009 11:06pm

I have like 2 hours in and I've had my temps since january, I just never got them for some reason, I can't keep accelerating around corners... I used to accelerate horribly though. No interstate, strictly parking lot and a little road at the moment

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 4th, 2009 8:07pm

Quite so, I jsut got over driving with two feet, not very good at turning, general acceleration and I'm scared of the other cars, so I nearly drive off the road and kill everyone in the car

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 9:31pm

See I love just hanging out with my friends to just not a party...or when my friends decide that we HAVE to build a fire under the bridge next to a main road and a bike path because it's cold, but we can't just go to someones house. I never really played Halo 3 live, that's probably why I traded it in... Oh shi- Griffball? They made that a real game after Red Vs blue? Awesome. Yeah 50 hours, I'm actually going driving today, I'm so bad at it though

Megadeth2011a wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 8:29pm

sglover34479 wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 at 2:08pm :

yeah pretty much. Here, it's cold today, I'm in lower NC. It's about 28 F today and we got a little bit of snow but not enough to stick. It's just cold and wet, we got rain for the past two days straight.

yeah i was down in carbondale il for the SIU game, and it rained and snowed the whole weekend so i couldnt do anything fun outside. But the game was good. Refs freakin blew...

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 7:46pm

My school doesn't have drivers ed... I don't get the big deal either my mom wants to throw some big party but I just say no. I hate parties, probably going to rock on the range though *fist pump*

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 2nd, 2009 1:05am

Yeah 16 but I don't really care, I mean yeah sure driving but I don't really want to drive and I have to go to a driving school this summer before I get my license which will just be time consuming.

jeremessmore wrote on Mar 1st, 2009 1:48am

It was cold today but nice enough to skate so I was happy. I think one of my friends met thad matta actually, all that stuff about him being from your town is pretty cool. April 22 :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next