Mark G

Mark G's Profile Comments

NosralTserrof wrote on Sep 10th, 2011 10:21pm

You sold your E530? :(

kutless999 wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 11:20pm

I saw your hiking pics in the WTLT thread and they look great. :cheers:

unet wrote on May 11th, 2011 4:00pm

Mark G wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 at 11:12pm :
Rarely, I usually stick to guitar gear whats up?

Decisions pending and that sort of thing.

Once all this college deciding nonsense is done, I'm gonna go find myself a nice, clean little amp!

unet wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 6:24pm

Mark G wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 at 11:12pm :
Rarely, I usually stick to guitar gear whats up?

I'm waiting for USC to respond with an admit so i get on with going for my masters already! :)

How about you man?
Been MIA for a while as usual?

unet wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 5:34pm

mfw you post in the pit....
o.o

hey :D

littlephil wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 5:03am

Mark G wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 at 1:40pm :
Well, if you can pull it off IŽll order the BKP in distressed camo. If you canŽt IŽll just order the gold to match the gold one I have. How much would you charge anyway=

Whatever the cover cost me + postage, which all up is probably about $15. I think the camo is pretty hard to do though, especially without knowing what BKP use to do it.

littlephil wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 4:37am

Mark G wrote on Mar 25th, 2011 at 12:04am :
Hey Phil, BKP just replied saying they won't supply pickup covers to fit to other brands. Very annoying.

Anyway, were you serious about being able to sell a BKP distressed camo pup cover?

Oh, I don't have a BKP cover, but I could try to make you a distressed one to fit your SD. I've just gotta find a way to give the camo finish, the distressing is the easy part!

Shinozoku wrote on Oct 31st, 2010 10:35pm

I know how you love your EMGs, but check this baby out ;) The new Bare Knuckle Aftermath.

http://bareknucklepickups.co.uk/forum/index.php?to pic=22574.0

Link in the first post.

unet wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 4:57pm

Mark G wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 8:24pm :
Masters in International Comparative Criminology. You?

That sounds heavy.

I'm looking at Digital Signal Processing...preparing for my GRE right now. :)

unet wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 9:30am

Mark G wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 at 2:57pm :
Hey! Pretty good man, you? I've been monster busy moving to a new place with my girlfriend, and just started a masters. Haven't had much time for music. Whats new?

:O
Masters in what?
[I'll be starting mine August-ish next year!]

I've got a lot on my plate as well...final year has a huuuge workload!
Haven't recorded anything in aaaages. :p:

unet wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 10:29pm

Mark!
What've you been up to?

Shinozoku wrote on Jul 2nd, 2010 8:22pm

Been a while, man! Just got a new recording on my profile. It's not for teh toanz (check the track info), but I'm proud of it for being a rough demo :P Hope my friend will get Reaper soon and we can re-do it, doing the guitar and drums separately, and adding an extra guitar track.

rhampster wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 6:35pm

nvm found it and posted everything that i could think of as far as what was used to record, mix and master

rhampster wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 6:06pm

have no idea where that thread is lol glad you liked it much better than the self recorded demo, i am very please with the quality, did you give the others a listen

rhampster wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 3:34pm

just uploaded new songs on Archaia's page, mixed and mastered give it a listen and let us know what you think!!!

alecs90 wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 12:37pm

love the clean passages in your bands songs! simply great.

mexican_shred wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 11:01am

Mark G wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 at 4:35am :
Awesome! I so wish I could do something similar, but alas. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor.

one fruit of my labor is posted as space. it was my final. Also i walked away with knowledge of being able to use MAX, the sound program. same with spear. Spearis a neat free program

mexican_shred wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 2:04am

Hey dude finally finished my music and technology class. learned some sweet stuff on production. i start my recording class nextsemster so ill be able to help more in the recording thread

al112987 wrote on Nov 28th, 2009 2:35am

Mark G wrote on Nov 24th, 2009 at 6:28pm :
[QUOTE=al112987]Any recomendations?

I would look into M-audio and presonus interfaces. Check out the recording section of this forum though, they have a bunch of threads on it there.[/quote]Thanks Mark, I was looking at the Presonus audiobox. I don't have a firewire on my current notebook so I'm kind of stuck with USB.

I've been reading reviews though that say plugging direct into the instrument jack can lead to some pretty bad clipping, not really sure how I feel about that. Idk, the big thing that draws me to the UX1 is that it comes with POD farm, I mean, I can deal with some latency issues during recording, but I heard that monitoring directly from the UI doesn't have any latency problems. Would you really say that any free amp simulator software is better than POD farm? Ive been checking out the likes of Guitar Rig and what not, but that cost money (that I don't really have)

GrisKy wrote on Nov 21st, 2009 4:05am

yeah, you're absolutely right about those tracks... I do't put much effort into them. I'm mainly using PODfarm... it's easy to get 'meh' with, and it's capable of a lot more if you really dig into it... I usually don't though. I also like ReValver sometimes, and I tried to snatch up the 8505, but was having major issues with it not wanting to download, so I pretty much said fuck it for now. I wanted to lay down some new track just the other night, but Sonar has been a little bitch... time to get re-aquainted with Reaper until customer support gets back to me... GRRRR!!! but yeah, you're right about the tracks. I'll try to be less half-ass in future postings.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next »