Maitinin

Maitinin's Profile Comments

sticky-tiles wrote on Nov 7th, 2018 8:07am

You are so good

The Hurlster wrote on Jul 28th, 2015 10:08pm

Thanks for rating Last Goodbye! Much appreciated.

tzipporah23 wrote on Jul 23rd, 2015 1:55am

Poll: What should be my next cover? I want to really work hard on something for lately I have just been playing for fun not putting time into it. I want to show that I can do a good job. I am thinking something maybe by one of these three artist Sheryl Crow, Carole King or Linda Ronstadt but I would love to hear what artist and songs you would like me to work on too. I promise to give it due time and truly work at it. I am just learning so it's not gonna be perfect or fancy. I need people to give feedback too. Here is the link to my poll it would be alot easier to have the answers in one place https://plus.google.com/+KayannaOttawayMyAutobiog raphy/posts/YEFUUXNqAwS

tzipporah23 wrote on Feb 3rd, 2015 5:59pm

I need votes to get my tabs approved Martina Mcbride: If You Dont Know Me By Now,Kathy Mattea: 18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses,Bomshel: It Was An Absolutely Finger Lickin Grits And Chicken Country Music Love Song it would help a ton to get the approved thanks so very much

garykob wrote on Oct 18th, 2014 1:10am

I knew I could count on my fellow Steely Dan fan for rating my Any Major Dude Will Tell You. Thanks Jon. Hey did you happen see my Joni Mitchell tab--only because we love Larry Carlton too.

Quintin81 wrote on Sep 5th, 2012 2:41pm

Hey maitinin. Tak for alle de gode danske tabs du laver, de er superfede! Har du overvejet at lave et tab til Ray Dee Ohh " Jeg vil lade lyset brænde"? Jeg synes der er mange lækre guitar ting i den sang. Fortsæt endelig det gode arbejde, jeg glæder mig til at tjekke dine næste tabs ud :-)

tzipporah23 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 4:47am

Is there anyway that you or someone who could can post Unlock that Honky tonk by kellie pickler. I love the rythmn of the song but the only site that has it done is wrong in lyrics and probably chords. Could you check it out. There are some other songs but I will wait on those. Thanks so much.

BBoyBlaZe wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 5:13am

i dont usually post anything be it comments or forum stuff, but what you said in that emos attacked and killed in iraq topic deserves praise for your intelligence and open mindedness, i am muslim and what you said is exactly right..hats off mate

Tone Jones wrote on Mar 2nd, 2012 5:32am

Thank,s for the rating

caperkoek wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 4:43pm

thnks for ur input
its just that i like to put the instruments always organised the same way,
but i'll put the effects on bottom

javier87 wrote on May 21st, 2011 4:14am

hi! Thanks for all the tabs.. Iam searching for "I dont want to miss a thing" and i cant find it all over the internet.. its imposible..
can u tab this one?
It seems to be easy..
I wish u can help me!

shredguy wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 8:23pm

hey man. i really like your tunes. how you anyway?

polacomp3z wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 1:31am

Hey man, I've uploaded a few more versions of songs in Guitar Pro, if you like any please vote!

- Pato Fu: Depois
- Pearl Jam: Soldier Of Love
- Live: Pain Lies On The Riverside
- Barao Vermelho: Meus Bons Amigos

FishStik wrote on Jan 27th, 2011 3:38am

Hey! Remember me? I asked you about using your bass track for Guthrie Govan's Eric in my tab. After months of procrastination, it's finally done! Check it out here:

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/home/tab_detail.php ?tabid=1024599

Dee Ay wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 11:49am

CHEERS for rating my tab, it actually encourages me to do more for sure to receive feedback

B.C.RichRulz wrote on Nov 27th, 2010 9:49pm

Heyy i just wanted to say how much i love your system of a down tabs and i would love it if you would make a tab for Stealing Society if thats not to much to ask for. let me know what you think and get back to me.
your loyal fan B.C.RichRulz

slash.r0cks wrote on Oct 12th, 2010 1:05pm

Wow...to have someone of your experience rate my tab, I'm so thankful. Glad you liked it. :D

Gustav7700 wrote on Sep 6th, 2010 9:46pm

Hej! Jeg vil bare lige sige at jeg støder på flere og flere af dine tabs rundt omkring, og indtil videre har de alle sammen været super fede og (næsten) spot on! Hvis du selv tabber sangene så respekt til dig! Keep on the good work! :)

ibrahimasood wrote on Aug 26th, 2010 2:00pm

can i have the backing track please?

B.C.RichRulz wrote on Jul 23rd, 2010 1:05am

heyy i just wanted to say i love your system of a down tabs thanks for puttin them up on this site :)

1 2 3 4 read next »