Macabre_Turtle

Macabre_Turtle's Profile Comments

McLeod wrote on Jul 10th, 2013 1:07am

Hey man, I dunno if you still have all of em. but do you have any Scale the Summit tabs? Could I possibly get them off you?

StivvvG wrote on Feb 6th, 2013 12:38pm

hi

Marcus 90 wrote on Aug 15th, 2012 2:38pm

just so you know, when i said that someone was spamming the tab requests, i meant, on the tab request list, not on the tab talk forum.

rose_thefirst wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 1:50pm

You can participate with us in the blog love,
and solicit opinions on topics relevant fields of romance and happy of your presence with us on the following link

http://www.lovers-blog.com & http://www.heartsblog.com

weorge wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 6:11pm

thanks for the back up on that thread mate, people get really pissed off really fast don't they? :/

coco-loco wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 8:24am

Macabre_Turtle wrote on Jul 15th, 2010 at 4:52pm :
Sorry, I'm a tad late to see your comment. I don't really care about anything related to Wednesday 13, simply because after 4 and a half years of playing guitar, I have a hard time listening to simple power chord based music (I still appreciate simple music, just don't usually like). However, when I did I was in love with the Drag Queens box set. Definitely worth buying for any Wednesday fan.

Alright haha, cheers! (No worries for the late reply!)

coco-loco wrote on Jul 6th, 2010 6:38am

You referenced having the Frankenstein Drag Queens Boxset in my Murderdolls article, and I was just wondering if it is any good. Is it actually worth buying? (I'm guessing that you don't like FDQ as much any more but thought I'd still ask!)

Cheers

DiminishedFifth wrote on Jan 29th, 2010 6:20am

Macabre_Turtle wrote on Jan 28th, 2010 at 11:22pm :
I give up. I can't crit anything. It is all the epitome of epic... and "Video Game Something" is definitely not a menu. That's a boss battle. Sephiroth is in my mind listening to it.
I envy you. =(

Haha thank you :]

Well, learn some theory! You're a better guitar player than I am (I can promise you that), I just know what I like, and i know how to achieve it. Doesn't mean it doesn't take me forever!

Keep at it... I've been writing since I picked up my guitar!
Your songs are still REALLY good... just so y'know ;]

Pretty_Much wrote on Jan 15th, 2010 12:51am

You giving out tabs or what man?

YesterdaysToday wrote on Oct 30th, 2009 3:12am

I didnt abandon my post I banned for a little while... :(