MaGgOt_13

MaGgOt_13's Profile Comments

krispender wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 9:48pm

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 at 7:40pm :
Hey man, thanks for the add
How're you doing?

Yeah cheers man. I'm keeping busy since I've joined this site. Been getting tabs off of here for years, but decided I'd start contributing - great community. How's all with you? I'd rate your tabs if I knew the bands:) But I'll see if I can get the tunes and I'll let you know how I find the tabs

krispender wrote on Apr 22nd, 2010 7:52pm

Cheers for the add man

walkingwithjack wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 10:36pm

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 at 5:13pm :
Hey man, thanks loads for the add and MP3 comment
How're you?

Great thanks :D

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 9:06pm

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Dec 27th, 2009 at 1:56pm :
I tend to use the distortion on my POD, the quality of the BOSS pedal is very poor.
I've been looking to buy a nice warm sounding distortion pedal, but I don't know where to start...

If you just need awesome distortion, you should do like I should've done. Get a Marshall or Mesa tube amp. I went with fender because it is the cleanest and most awesome amp I've ever heard, but the distortion is only good for blues, which I play on occasion, but isn't my favourite thing to play. I have a DOD Yngwie overdrive which sounds incredible in my amp, but it's very thin and I have no bassist, lol. If you don't want a new amp then get a nice distortion and a boost; even a solid state can be dressed nicely if done right.

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 11:32pm

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Dec 26th, 2009 at 6:26pm :
Haha, will do :P
I also own the BOSS Mega Distortion pedal, which really is just terrible.
Had any experiences with it?

I avoid Boss products. Most people have two or three on hand, and they're cheap but not über quality. I'd rather shell out double the cash if I have to so I can not only sound better, but more unique, too.

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 12:00am

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 at 5:49pm :
Sounds pretty awesome, I use a line 6 POD so I pretty much have only mediocre effects, but lots of them :P
The chorus on the POD is terrible actually, I should probably look into a decent chorus pedal...

The Pod is probably not too bad. Before I got my tube amp, I was using a Fender Gdec for everything. You wanna hear cheap effects? Look one up. :)

Sickhick wrote on Dec 24th, 2009 9:26am

Hey, if you regret your username, why not claim you meant it in the military sense? :haha:

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 11:12pm

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Dec 22nd, 2009 at 3:19pm :
I'm not up to much, just drinking some cider and listening to Sisters Of Mercy.
Looking forward to Christmas? :P

Hell yeah. I'm buying me that Electro Harmonix Chorus that Kobain used. My board only has distortion and wah, it's rather lacking, lol.

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 8:21pm

I'm getting a condenser mic soon; I'll finally be able to record some songs for everyone. :D What are you up to?

BeerBlood wrote on Dec 21st, 2009 2:13am

Just saw your comment, man. Tastes change, there's nothing wrong with that. I used to like Slipknot, too. I treat them like any other pop band, now.

Clancy 13 wrote on Sep 7th, 2009 1:48am

yo dude, which is the SG solo?

Mr_Jubby_Jubs wrote on Aug 2nd, 2009 11:35pm

You're 17 now. :)

Clancy 13 wrote on Jul 5th, 2009 9:12am

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Jun 30th, 2009 at 3:31am :
doobidoo wrote on Jun 28th, 2009 at 5:22am :
try and rate/comment
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/linkin_park/ new_divide_ver3_tab.htm
thanks...

Posting that 3 times was needless, plus the fact that I don't like linkin park and therefore can't give an opinion on it anyway...
LOL agreeded. anywhos, i would listen toyourinsanesoloofabillionscales if i could but yeah my internet is so fucked atm. trying to get connected with another server so yeah

MaGgOt_13a wrote on Jun 29th, 2009 5:31pm

thanks...

doobidoo wrote on Jun 28th, 2009 5:20am

try and rate/comment
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/l/linkin_park/ new_divide_ver3_tab.htm
thanks...

Clancy 13 wrote on May 26th, 2009 6:24am

hey dude!! do you mind if i email u a song i wrote? coz my ug profile is being really shit atm and not letting me upload!! i even did lyrics for this one :)

anyway, get back to me if u can dude!
clancy (wraith.90210@gmail.com)

Clancy 13 wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 12:05am

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 at 2:26am :

Hey, haven't spoken to you in ages lmao.You mat be interested to know that my folk punk band have done an acoustic cover of black metal by venom, its under my bands list on my profile! check it out, it's great :P
m888888888888888 i haven't talked to y ou in ages either!!!! that is wicked man!!! i really want to start my own band but yeah, i gotta find someone on the inside of the musician world in canberra so i can find some band memebers!!! I will listen to your cover ASAP!

RandaManda wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 2:28am

MaGgOt_13 wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 at 8:31am :

Hey, haven't spoken to you in ages lmao.You might be interested to know that the folk punk band I'm in has done an acoustic cover of black metal by venom, its under my bands list on my profile! check it out, it's great :P
Lol Chyeah ehh. Haa, I'll check it out once I fix my speaks.
:D