Lucky Fish

Lucky Fish's Profile Comments

aggie wrote on Dec 4th, 2010 1:18am

HEY! If you ever log on again and see this then send me an e-mail at aggiesrule100@sbcglobal.net

jman6340 wrote on Jun 29th, 2010 6:16pm

Check out my newest blog :)))

aggie wrote on May 14th, 2010 3:34am

barely! apparently im the only one still here! ive lost contact with everyone on here except one friend who has a facebook.

where have you been?

metaldud536 wrote on May 3rd, 2010 4:13pm

Lucky Fish wrote on May 3rd, 2010 at 4:49am :
I hope my fortune grows exponentially, along with my bank account.

I hope for that too! I was very entertained by that cartoon on your profile.

metaldud536 wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 8:32pm

Lucky Fish wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 at 2:15pm :
If you could find a dragon I expect he would probably consent. I heard that they are into men. Are you a man? Haha!! I didn't check.
I am indeed a man. And you appear to be a fish with good fortune :p:

metaldud536 wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 1:54am

Lucky Fish wrote on Apr 15th, 2010 at 2:01am :
There is a price to pay when lurking,
you have to say something!

I wish I wish with all my heart, to have sex with the dragons in the land of Heart?

Shadowenspirit wrote on Apr 2nd, 2010 10:59pm

*laughs* Hey, I am sorry for lurking you. I have run into your name a few times and was just curious. I'm Desiree, its nice to speak with you. :)

diminishedtobme wrote on Mar 21st, 2010 6:20pm

Lucky Fish wrote on Mar 16th, 2010 at 9:39am :
HEY!

Life just took a huge breathe and sucked me in! I have read some pretty good stuff lately! The first that I can definitely recommend is Anasi Boys by Niel Gaiman and the other is The curious incident of the dog in the night time by Mark Haddon. The first is a very out of the box fantasy style read, I found it highly enjoyable and the second is a lot of silly nonsense really but it is easy reading and quite odd (good kind of odd!!)

Otherwise!! I hope you are well. Read anything good lately?

I went to the libary today to find those books and they were not there, so I picked up "so says the tick tock man" by halen ellenson, its sci fi/horror. Lately I havent read much, just short stories by Dostoevsky. Im also trying to write but I cant develop a style or layout. I have tons of well though out ideas but havent written much.

diminishedtobme wrote on Mar 10th, 2010 4:14pm

How have you been? Read anything good?

dann_blood wrote on Feb 17th, 2010 12:58am

Sounds like you've been... busy? :p
I don't start uni until march, so its a few weeks off yet. I ended up going okayish the end of last year, got 2 pretty good results and 2 very average results, but enough to transfer (which I did). What about you, when do you start your 6 odd courses? :p

aggie wrote on Feb 15th, 2010 5:55pm

haha well i have not been on a toll because we got snow!! 13 inches of snow! the most i have ever seen this far south. it was awesome. i havent been to school in a week because of it :P

dann_blood wrote on Feb 12th, 2010 5:48am

Hey! It's alright, i've survived this long :p How've you been? (now and/or in the near/distant future)

aggie wrote on Feb 9th, 2010 4:50am

yeah i havent been on here much lately. ive been good. up to the usual trouble and have no real stories to tell haha. that may change at anytime though.

good to finally heat from you!!!

aggie wrote on Jan 20th, 2010 4:28pm

IM SORRY IVE BEEN SKETCHY ON REPLIES :( ill sum this up for you: tonsils, painkillers, bleeding, christmas, school, new girl, drugs, booze, blackout, almost died.

how are you enjoying summer and your nice weather? :P

dann_blood wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 2:04am

Haha, I don't know, how is our shoulder?
Left shoulder has healed, I think. I'm 98% sure on that. However, I have injured my other shoulder! Nothing serious, all it needs is more rest.
Ahh, sounds like you're having a great summer. Not quite so here. No surf for the last 2 months, and crappy weather 3/4 days, and on most of those good days i'm already busy with one thing or another. Apart from that though, still having a good holiday, no such thing as a bad holiday. What about yours?

aggie wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 5:58pm

yes dear. im back now. although my body has not recovered from the last 5 days haha

Jehuty wrote on Jan 3rd, 2010 10:32am

Neither have I of you. Best wishes for 2010. I've been very busy these days so I have rarely been on MSN. I hope to speak to you again soon.

xx

aggie wrote on Dec 25th, 2009 6:11pm

you didnt offend me :)

oh and IT SNOWED HERE ON CHRISTMAS. this never happens! and im getting an SG guitar for christmas :)

aggie wrote on Dec 19th, 2009 8:53am

AA because im starting to show signs of alcoholism

and i am horrible right now. i have had 6 housr of sleep in the last 2 days because i am on pain meds. i got my tonsils removed and the have me on A LOT of hydrocodine, some morphine, and i lil something idk the name of. Ill get back to you with more details later but its 3am here and i havent slept since 5 yesterday morning. ill be back soon

dann_blood wrote on Dec 15th, 2009 3:34am

Hey, there you are! What've you been up to in your holidays? Must be a hell of alot, you seem busy.

Not much is happening with me. Been to a few shows over the last 2 weeks. Crap weather here. I strained my AC joint in my shoulder, and went for an ultrasound and xray today. Got to take it easy, so not much is happening at all.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next