LouPucci_ishot

LouPucci_ishot's Profile Comments

Mrdyldo wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 10:34am

ayy thx 4 tha add...yee im aussie:)
hru?

nemecio wrote on Jul 16th, 2009 8:05pm

hey upload your tabs.

emoboi311 wrote on Jul 2nd, 2009 3:43am

im hott haha thanks i luv ur information

footytz wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 7:28pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 9:55pm :
Yea im good
just bored in summer school lol
focussed too much on music during the school year and not enough on my work lol
plus i was busy performing at gigs and stuff and didnt get back until really late so yea thats basically my life lol not really more happens in my life than gigs and school

oh well yeah.. Its summer gets pretty boring sometimes. Well I'm going to camp next week for a week and then after that going to an orphanage to help out and stuff. Wow thats cool you get to play gigs and stuff, over here people don't exactly like any other type of music apart from Hip Hop/R&B/ Rap etc. Anyways, what grade are you in ?

Aerokizzombie wrote on Jun 25th, 2009 4:06am

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 at 9:00am :
nice getting fucked up in moshes is always fun. me some friends tried to start one at the kansas concert a few weeks ago but the patrol caught us b4 it escalated. but today at summer school i got into a fight with this kid that was acting imature and i said settle down or ill slap the shit out of u and he said do it so i did. he pushed me down and the guys in our class stood up dfor me and was like dont u ever push a girl in front of me.

damn ive seen alot of fights but ive never seen a guy be low enough to start a fight with a girl

SmellKellHell wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 3:50pm

by the way, which yamaha keyboard do you have?

SmellKellHell wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 3:48pm

sorry no pm with ps3 browser, only view ...
i smoke the stuff that should be lining our ditches, forests and fields. some even does.
none of that tobacco, processed is irradiated / organic i would try ... and for the record, i don't mean crack either

Celtic_89 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 2:32am

Hey! you commented on my head, lol my hair dresser does hair tattooing so i get new things put in every two weeks

No_way_back wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 7:12pm

I like your music on your profile page!

slaymanson5 wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 6:55pm

thanks for the add

Aerokizzombie wrote on Jun 22nd, 2009 7:57am

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 at 8:16am :

thanx
wats up

just pissin people off in the pit... and gettin pissed off in the pit

Aerokizzombie wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 3:31am

nice tatoo :wtf:

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 2:26pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 at 1:08pm :

i know i didnt mean for it to come off harsh but it did im sorry

never mind :D.

BTW: Yesterday I had a rehearsal with the band and we played a song I wrote, but our singer didn``t show up so I had to sing the lyrics (cause I wrote them and was the only one who knew them). It was a sort of blues avant-rock song so I thought: 'Maybe I should try a Tom Waits imitation' and they were all like: 'DUDE, THATS AWESOME !!!!!!! YOU GOTTA SING THIS ONE !!!!!!!!!!!'. So now I`m gotta sing that song for my band :D (it really fucked up my throat after 30 minutes , trying to reach Waits his raspy voice, but it was all worth it :p: )

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 18th, 2009 7:02am

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 17th, 2009 at 7:16pm :

i just wanted to get what my music deserves if it that good. u know besides if i were to get rich off of my music i would give most of it to my family to help them out

Don`t worry, It wasn`t meant as an offence :D

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 9:08pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 8:50pm :

lol
wow netherlands u need to move to the u.s. los angeles cuz thats where ur gonna get discovered. u can go to college there too im still decide on going to the music intitutes its also available in texas where i might go to cuz i know ill have a place to stay. but watever happens happens

I don`t need to be discovered, as long as I make enough money to take care of myself and those I love by making music I like, I`l be happy :D.
All that rich stuff is just an illusion.

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 8:42pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 8:39pm :

lol lmao i feel like an idiot now lol
thats ok im not very good at geography

that`s okay, me neither :D

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 8:37pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 8:27pm :

i live in newaygo michigan. i would love to live in amsterdam that is my place right there. lol
so holland which state is that in cuz i know theres a holland in michigan

:haha
It`s an other word for the Netherlands, which is a country.

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 8:20pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 8:17pm :

good cant wait for the thursdays of every week to come though cuz those are my performing dates
i have too much fun on stage its crazy. i go oon near the end while newbys start. in the mean time i hang with the other musicians. help out with their tuning and stuff like that. its alot of fun
hey where u live?

I live in Holland, in a village full of right-winged, egoistic and conservatives :(
like 6 people (me, my family, 2 of my friends) are the only who are not.
Yet it`s not that bad, I first lived in Amsterdam. That was cool :D.

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 8:16pm

LouPucci_ishot wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 at 7:49pm :

how much do you perform
for me its every week

for me three times a year
Yet I enjoy it, and I see everytime I pick my axe as a performance. Especially when it`s with the band, even when we rehearse.
We have so much fun.
But it would be cool to perform alott

mastaofrocknrol wrote on Jun 16th, 2009 8:08pm

I`m fine
Listening to Jail and outlaw blues and having a debate about violence
I feel really fine :D thanks

and you?