Lilldjuret

Lilldjuret's Profile Comments

Ahlers wrote on Oct 6th, 2010 4:10am

Lilldjuret wrote on Sep 25th, 2010 at 10:02am :
Thanks for your comment on my band!
I don't frequent UG the way I did 2-3 years ago, so I didn't see it until now.
Atm, Im waiting for my fellow band members to come back home to Sweden so we can work on the final stages of our full length album...

Oh, btw, Denmark has such a great number of awesome bands. Mew, Carpark North and Tim Christensen are some of my fave. bands/artists.

Yeah, we do have a wide musical scene. I guess I don't listen to it enough :). Anyway, I just uploaded a new mp3, "Chilled Heat", check it out on my profile or soundcloud.com/ahlers . I would love some feedback. And btw, what genre would you say it is?

Ahlers wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 6:54pm

Hi, you replied to my blues exercise thread about staying on the lowest octave.

Just wanna say i checked out Beleiving Carlos on MySpace, and I think it's really good. Usually I don't like anything i hear on mypace, but this was awesome! :)

/Ahlers

Neim wrote on May 24th, 2009 4:04pm

Lilldjuret wrote on May 24th, 2009 at 9:22am :

Pratabas är fyllt med skittrevligt folk! Aktiva som få med!
Jag kör ett progmetalprojekt mer influerat av Porcupine Tree, Meshuggah och Opeth, men vi är bara basist och trummis än, men jag lägger gitarr på inspelningar och så. Ska fixa till demon lite, kommer väl en låt i början av sommaren!

var inne och kolla lite där, verkar rätt bra ska nog skaffa ett acc där. UG är inte alltid så roligt.. har själv ett litet projekt med en polare, ett Death Metal/Deathcore band som är lite åt det experimentella hållet, är bara jag på bas och han på gitarr än så länge så programmerar alla trummor. om vi lyckas fixa inspelnings grejer så kommer vi ha låtar uppe till efter sommaren! :)

Neim wrote on May 24th, 2009 10:14am

Lilldjuret wrote on May 23rd, 2009 at 1:43pm :

Varifrån i Sverige är du? Och du råkar inte finnas på pratabas.se?

Vidare, ny mp3a uppe på min profil om du vill höra

Jag är ifrån Stockholm, har faktiskt aldrig hört om Pratabas.se men måste ju spana in sidan nu. Härligt ska lyssna igenom nya mp3:n, du har inga andra band?

fatgoogle wrote on May 23rd, 2009 10:30pm

Im liking that, nice growl to it, and its not to overpowering. I went and checked prices, and a woodo popular birdseye 5 might be needed soon, or a tiger maple. Great sound though. Or you recording direct or going through an amp .

t3hrav3n wrote on May 10th, 2009 4:37am

Lilldjuret wrote on May 9th, 2009 at 2:01am :

How do you like that Grind of yours? I'm thinking of getting a six, but I have no way of trying it out before I spend my hard earned money...

I would highly suggest it. It might take a little bit of getting used to, especially with a sixer, but it's a very good quality bass. I got several different compliments on my tone the night I broke it out at my youth group.

hortonishockey1 wrote on May 8th, 2009 7:20pm

Lilldjuret wrote on May 2nd, 2009 at 12:58am :

Thanks alot for your support! *bow*
now problam:D

Absent Mind wrote on May 7th, 2009 12:40am

Hey thanks! It'l get finished eventually lol

Lilldjuret wrote on May 6th, 2009 at 3:29pm :

You should really work that guitar of yours! I'd love to see it finished. It's so sexy, esp. the headstock!

fatgoogle wrote on May 2nd, 2009 12:43pm

Was that recorded with the Woodo.

fatgoogle wrote on May 1st, 2009 8:35pm

For some reason, i thought it was going to be alot heavier, but it was really nice to listen to.

Neim wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 7:07pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 at 4:18pm :

Tjena! Kul att se lite svenskar här för en gångs skull.
kollade på dina bilder och tänkte;
"Det ser ut som min klasskamrat Jens"
Men han spelar inte bas, men annars mycket nära

Tja, ja det finns ju inte så många av oss här på UG speciellt inte bassister!
fått höra att jag sätt ut som andra förut också fattar inte det, fast den bilden börjar väll få runt 2 år på nacken nu ^^

Portuguese_boy wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 11:47pm

Ya, been learning Swedish for 2 years, a bit bad though since I don't really speak it constantly and I'm in Greece.

Portuguese_boy wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 9:49pm

hejsan! Jag gillar din gear, den omen är fantastiskt.

fumb-duck wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 9:20pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 at 8:08pm :

It's not me playing tho. :/ I put a disclaimer in the detailed section, but I put the song up to showcase my band. I'll be featured on the new demo tho! Stay tuned

haha oh right sorry :P

but yeah, can't wait to hear it with you playing.

fumb-duck wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 8:58pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 at 7:07pm :

Yeah, you totally have to. However - as stated on the web, you have to ask to get them to open the shop for you before you go there. But when you get there, you can play to your hearts content
Also, please check out my mp3 mate

That's a really catchy song man, and you got a great bass sound on it.

drugfreeboy wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 8:35pm

thanks bro

fumb-duck wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 7:25pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 at 6:19pm :

Yeah, that's a beaut. Unfortunately, they're based here in Sweden

I must check them out if I ever get to go there, I've always wanted to go actually.

fumb-duck wrote on Apr 19th, 2009 5:55pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 at 7:24pm :

Basses >>> Guitars

*rollseyes*

If you wanna see sexy guitars, check out woodoguitars.se .
They've got a few superstrat ones that are really hot, esp. the seven string.

http://woodoguitars.se/Prod%2014%20GS2%20Ebony.htm l that's a pretty sweet looking one.

Where are they based?

SoundManMike wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 8:40pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 at 12:01pm :

Hiya man. I have a pair of questions..

First off, I'm thinking of buying a PA system with a mixer, a pair of microphones and stands. I'm thinking of using it for my home studio and would they suffice as a pair of semishoddy studio monitors until I can afford better?

Second, with the rest of my money I will have left, I was looking to buy a nice 15" to go with my 4x10. I use my Ashdown MAG300H, and it should be able to handle them both right?

1. what kind of Pa are you getting? a couple of floor wedges will do in a pinch. You need a left and right with a decent woofer and tweeter should do ok until you can get some refrence monitors

2. Oh ya, you ought to be able to get a good presentation the whole low end spectrum with that setup. the 15 will give you some good low end thump that you can really feel.

fumb-duck wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 7:11pm

Lilldjuret wrote on Apr 18th, 2009 at 5:39pm :

Greetings

Sweet guitar you got there.

Well thank you sir, you have some sexy instruments yourself.

1 2 3 read next »