Lethal Dosage

Lethal Dosage's Profile Comments

ricanboyguitar wrote on Jul 3rd, 2010 5:08pm

I see that you are an Ibanez fanboy :). So I decided to not lurk and reveal myself. Are you familiar with RGAs?

captaincrunk wrote on May 11th, 2010 4:00pm

Your user title just happens to be someone's username :p

thanksgiving wrote on Jul 10th, 2009 5:20pm

Where the shit have you been?

:liplick:

james4 wrote on May 28th, 2009 7:08am

you went offline before I could reply in the hugging thread, but :hug:

I still dunno what to say, really.. Nicole (hawittie) is in a similar-ish situation, though, so I'm just gonna go ahead and give a "+1" to everything she's said :hug:

..so pretty much, this comment is completely pointless from an advice standpoint, but but it's more here to say "Yes, i've read your post in the RT"

:hug:

thanksgiving wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 1:35pm

Lethal Dosage wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 at 9:18am :

thanksgiving wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 at 10:07pm :

What did the farmer say to the cow?

Mooooooove it or lose it.

tl;dr Make a move

Thats the plan dude im so exicted to see her tonight !

Dude did you realize that you commented your own page? :haha

...Uzi09... wrote on Apr 14th, 2009 7:19pm

No matter what you say KURT COBAIN RULES YOUR ASS!!

Lethal Dosagea wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 11:48pm

thanksgiving wrote on Apr 5th, 2009 at 10:07pm :

What did the farmer say to the cow?

Mooooooove it or lose it.

tl;dr Make a move

Thats the plan dude im so exicted to see her tonight !

thanksgiving wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 5:07am

What did the farmer say to the cow?

Mooooooove it or lose it.

tl;dr Make a move :(

CrunchyRoll wrote on Mar 30th, 2009 7:44pm

Strong hating in RT.

Don't laugh at getting chicks via internet. I mean, it sounds pathetic, (i'm pretty self-aware) but go to PlentyofFish.com and look at all the milfs and chicks waiting to be fukced.

deviousducky wrote on Mar 27th, 2009 5:54am

thanks for ur help =]

Wolf° wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 1:14am

Congratulations for being one of the few people under the age of 30 who know who "Ratt" is!

I swear, every one of my friends are all like, "Who?". I just want to smack them, cause the 80's hair metal day brought some epic music out. Especially George Lynch (Yes, I know hes from Dokken.)

Woah.

Why did I just type that, lol

bastratard wrote on Feb 26th, 2009 2:20pm

whats up dude? just stopping in. hows it going?

eyebanez333 wrote on Feb 25th, 2009 7:50pm

sweet...a fellow Ibanez enthusiast =)

[VictorinoX] wrote on Feb 23rd, 2009 6:30pm

Yo dude, besides Devries custom guitrs, what else have I missed? And what've you been up to?

bastratard wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 12:02am

I saw you stopped by today. I appreciate it. How you doing? Been jammin lately?

Jackolas wrote on Feb 21st, 2009 10:26pm

Hey man I see you talking about Kramers; I have a new model, and I like it so much I want another, no bullshit. Another 424 or 422 but with a floyd and the vintage sunburst. See what you think, done 3 demo vids - youtube.com/ugforthewin

bastratard wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 12:50pm

Go back to the post an read about some of my guitars Ive owned. Thats a partial list, not all by far. Ive had 3 stolen from me, one of which I got back. Dumbass kid pawned before he hauled ass. Lucky fucker got away from me, moved to Texas before I could get a hold of him!

bastratard wrote on Feb 6th, 2009 12:48pm

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1060573&page=2&pp=20

lethal dosage: call it b.s. if you want. I ve been playing guitar for 20 years. I was buying guitars from pawn shops since before you were shitting green.

So for the record, here is what I didnt say (since i didnt feel I had to explain myself to anyone but since I do):

None of those guitars were ever worth 50 dollars. Corts, harmonys, fake bc richs, fake les pauls, other off brand strat style guitars. Never did I spend anywhere close to 100 dollars. Back in the late eighties and the early nineties we had more pawnshops in my town than in the big city of Savannah. Now though, there all gone.

BTW - Ive never owned more than 13 at one time. And thats happened twice.

Well, I think Ive explained enough to you. I see youve been playing for a couple years now. Keep it up. Youll get better. Maybe youll see the guitar the way I do.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Jan 17th, 2009 7:09am

we'll imnot two hours early where I am. Dammit. Happy early birthday then. Again.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Jan 17th, 2009 7:08am