LeoKisomma

LeoKisomma's Profile Comments

Bailey Mustaine wrote on Oct 24th, 2011 6:19pm

Thanks for the add ;)

ancientson wrote on Aug 8th, 2011 12:56pm

Just dropped by...good playing!

revtend wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 1:34pm

LeoKisomma wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 at 5:30pm :
you're welcome. Hope that all is going well at you end and I wish you best of luck in the future. I'm more than happy to meet a fellow rocker!
Thank you very much, I hope all is well with you too. I'm glad to meet you, will giving news, and good luck with the Black Hornet very good mesh! ;)

revtend wrote on May 31st, 2011 1:18pm

revtend wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 12:17pm :
Thanks for the add!

Cheers!!!

revtend wrote on May 31st, 2011 1:17pm

Thanks for the add!

Chers!!! ;)

megan9987 wrote on May 24th, 2011 9:58pm

That's good that you're doing good :) And it seems as though you're exams aren't going to bad. You're smart :)
Oh no, it's okay, you're not insulting me. I understand what it's like being busy.. and quiet :p
I'm just trying to talk to some of my friends I haven't talked to in a while.

Wow, that's amazing! Those are reallyyyy great guitar! Enjoy it :)
Randy Rhoads is looking down at you smiling :D

Hey, thanks :) Best of luck to you too, and always keep playing! :)

megan9987 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2011 2:35pm

Hey, what's up?

UnderTheMoon wrote on Mar 5th, 2011 7:08pm

[/quote]It's a comic book written by Alan Moore, who interestingly enough also wrote "Watchmen" and "league of Extraordinary Gentlemen".[/quote]Thanks for the info. I did not know that...

UnderTheMoon wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 10:12pm

I did not know V for Vendetta was a book. I love that movie though!

narutobalicante wrote on Jan 21st, 2011 12:09pm

AHm Thnz Leo !!!!...............,,,,,,,,,,,..............

LeoKisommaa wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 7:08pm

That's a tough question, but the first thing to do to get better is to find out exactly what it is that you can't do, and then make that list shorter. For example, a while back I was having problems trying to get chords to bled together well, as it always sounded to sharp; so I went and practiced different rhythms to play and looked at some things Hendrix did. He blended chords together sometimes by adding just a couple of notes between them, and I'd recommend trying that.

I'm not gonna advertise myself as a good teacher as a few people have been bombing me for teaching the way I would learn, but if my lessons help you then so be it. As for becoming an expert, there are four things necessary for anyone.

1: Theory.
2: A clear Idea of what you want.
3: Determination.
4: Practice.

narutobalicante wrote on Jan 20th, 2011 11:10am

Ahm leo What would be the first thing to do to be an expert guitarist ahm so confuse!!!!!