Lemoninfluence

i just jerked off to 2 girls, 1 cup

Neo Evil11 wrote on Oct 1st, 2012 4:19pm

sam b wrote on Sep 15th, 2012 10:26pm

Are you serious..?

:haha:

dsss guitars wrote on Nov 30th, 2011 9:00pm

Just Passin.................have you seen my thinline tele build yet? Post a wee comment on the end if you like......Just askin.......

KnightBand wrote on Nov 21st, 2011 8:30am

Just wanna say...well played on that banning. ;)

Municipal Waste wrote on Jul 27th, 2011 5:26pm

Hi there, I couldn't help but notice you warned me over a comment I made about that toothless, waste of life crackhead Amy Swinehouse. If you do not appreciate how I express my opinions, kindly go fuck yourself. If it weren't for the trendy news you half-wits post on here, you would not have to deal with insensitive opinions like mine. I swear, I fucking hate you limey liberal pieces of shit.

Lemoninfluencea wrote on Jun 19th, 2011 12:57pm

Solced wrote on Jun 19th, 2011 at 10:45am :
Hey Lemon! You´re from the UG Team. Can you tell me where all the soundfiles are gone? Thx! Best regards

I honestly don't know.

I'm part of the UG team but only as a column cleaner, I don't know what goes on with the technical side of things. The only ones who can deal with that sort of stuff are the Russians who actually work in the UG office. They probably won't be back in until Monday but considering it's been brought up in the site feedback forum (the first place they're likely to check) it'll probably be the first thing they work on.

So hopefully by this time tomorrow it'll be sorted.

Solced wrote on Jun 19th, 2011 11:45am

Don't Panic Ok? wrote on Apr 20th, 2011 2:34am

Don't tell anyone, but you're my favorite.

Jojo Reaper wrote on Nov 18th, 2010 12:12am

How come i am banned, i have not spammed and have followed the set of rules and guidelines, i have been a member for probably less then 2 weeks and you are banning me, Can you or your company tell me why, and when is it that i should be unbanned?

DimebagZappa wrote on Nov 16th, 2010 12:22am

Im still innocent. Shush me all you want, the ban is unjust. I have no other accounts and have tried to prove it the best I can. I even looked up Guy Dale in my phone book. No dice... You guys need to be a bit more lenient with 'suspected multi'. You cannot be 100% I created those accounts, and I obviously cannot prove my innocence 100%. Also im not stupid enough to use the same ip addy to create another account. But obviously your too jaded to see the truth so im wasting my time. If I had created another account I would say so. The only lie was when I was mad I said imma create a multi. And I still may. But on my computer. So you guys will never know. But for now, I like my tag and can prolly sit out the 28? completely unjustified days. How many other accounts have been made since that resemble multis? I bet theres a few.....

VerniciousKinif wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 5:15am

Appropriate name. Soul test. I was air guitaring, is guitaring a word (fuck it), and headbanging through it entirely. I felt like Chris Farley in Tommy Boy.

jimmyled wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 10:33pm

After reading your posts in the gun control thread, I have to say I respect you.

jimmyled wrote on Aug 16th, 2010 10:30pm

After reading your posts in the gun control thread, I have to say, I respect you.

hamburgers585 wrote on Jul 21st, 2010 10:51pm

hotdogs3 wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 at 4:52pm :
there are plenty of accounts made for this

GUESS WHOSE BACK BITCH! YEAH THATS RIGHT

MH400 wrote on Jul 6th, 2010 4:07am

Just saying hi and stuff

Lemoninfluencea wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 8:26pm

Hamburger89 wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 at 5:07pm :

Got the same thing, I guess he just likes warning people for fun. Sadistic mind I guess.

yeah, you wish death upon someone and I'm the one with the sadistic mind.

Hamburger89 wrote on Apr 12th, 2010 6:07pm

JohnnyApplecore wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 at 7:13pm :
Warning me for wishing death on Courtney Love? Reasonable enough. I don't seriously wish death on her, or anyone else for that matter. Just thought you should know. At least I can see why I got warned, even if it annoys me. -_-

JohnnyApplecore wrote on Apr 10th, 2010 7:13pm

rabidguitarist wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 4:49pm

What part of Liverpool are you from?

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next »