LP_CL

Your guitar collection makes me drool. Just FYI :haha:

Snev wrote on Sep 19th, 2012 8:42pm

Plop.

oneblackened wrote on Sep 20th, 2011 10:51pm

LP_CL wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 at 5:48am :
It's an SD Jazz

Thanks man, figured I'd ask cause I have a D-Sonic/Duncan Distortion setup in my LP.

oneblackened wrote on Sep 19th, 2011 4:57am

Hey man what neck pickup do you have in your Eclipse?

Snev wrote on Jan 7th, 2011 1:28pm

Feit, als ik eens tijd vind laat ik het weten.

Snev wrote on Jan 6th, 2011 6:00am

Eep :D ik wacht nog steeds achter een mp3tje ;) beste wensen voor '11 allesinds ;-)

H.I.Shredder808 wrote on Sep 11th, 2010 1:43pm

thanks for the helpful info with the guitar brands and such.

ibrahimasood wrote on Aug 27th, 2010 11:37am

awesome gear man!

Avrill wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 7:32pm

LP_CL wrote on Jul 5th, 2010 at 6:53pm :
Heya belgje! Welkom hier. Niet teveel op het forum zitten, dat zit toch vol kutkinders en meelopers. Maar er zijn hier geweldig veel tabs te vinden! Best wel handig...

dank je voor de wegwijs, ik zit hier eigenlijk al zo'n 2.5 jaar op xD
en ik zit eigenlijk nooit op het forum, alleen als er iets mis is ofzo

r0ckth3d34n wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 12:38am

I'll look around at some UK servers for you and I'll see if I get a half decent ping. xD

craig-sansum wrote on Mar 23rd, 2010 2:43pm

epic gear man :( not fair lol

DoryusenRyuuka wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 10:10pm

LP_CL wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 7:16am :
Moest je ge´nteresseerd zijn in een Belgisch gitaar forum waar je trouwens ook veel tweedehandsmateriaal op vind om te kopen, kom dan zeker eens langs op www.gearspot.be/forum
Daar zal je trouwens ook veel betere en correctere hulp krijgen ivm gitaren dan hier op dit forum vol 13 jarige pubers die denken de waarheid in pacht te hebben omdat ze gewoon meeroepen met de massa.
Gewoon een tip

Haha merci :D ik zal er zeker eens op langskome!!
Dat van die pubers heb ik al ontdekt, maar goed dat ik toch al wat betrouwbare sources heb :D

DoryusenRyuuka wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 1:54pm

LP_CL wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 at 8:29pm :
Heya Belgje!

Good day medeBelgiŰr xD

LP_CLa wrote on Mar 9th, 2010 10:58pm

r0ckth3d34n wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 at 9:54pm :
LP_CL wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 at 1:33pm :Hell yeah, i still play TFC! Hell of a game!
Have been playing it since it came out, and i still enjou it.
If you encounter a player called 'Stoned', that's me.

I play on the RAWR Dustbowl server a lot, my name is PyrO_o CheeZeCake. Pretty epic name. If I'm not there, I'm usually in Twisted Dustbowl or Twisted 2fort/well

What's your Steam name? I'll add you.

Ah, you probably play servers located near the USA. I get horrible pings there.
I mostly play the UK TF servers, or GamesInside.nl, or Royston vasey, or AImasters.ru

r0ckth3d34n wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 8:54pm

LP_CL wrote on Mar 8th, 2010 at 1:33pm :
Hell yeah, i still play TFC! Hell of a game!
Have been playing it since it came out, and i still enjou it.
If you encounter a player called 'Stoned', that's me.

What's your Steam name? I'll add you.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 1:23pm

LP_CL wrote on Feb 25th, 2010 at 7:24am :
Gear is only as good as the amount of hapiness it brings. If your gear makes you perfectly happy, than it is probably better than mine. I have the GAS desease that make me think about what i could improve. If you focus on that, than you'll end up buying stuff that you don't actually need, like me lol. And no, Belgium is a shithole. Nolthing gets done here. Political disaster.
Ya I know how it is with politics America is Going downhill quick the whole economy has gone to shit. I swear the government here doesn't care about us at all everybody is losing there homes and jobs and they just keep wanting more and more from us and we cant afford to give anymore. Oh well what can we do we are only slaves to there order maybe somebody good will come along someday to set things rite for the both of us and everyone in between.

Way Cool JR. wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 7:41pm

LP_CL wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 11:54am :
Oops, my mistake, sorry! (about the age thingy)
That's OK man simple mistake. By the way I really love all the gear you have very nice set up It puts mine to shame. But I love what I got it's just a hobby I do for fun never plan on making money with it but I do love jamming. It must be pretty cool living in Belgium heard it's a great place well Take care and have fun.

LP_CLa wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 4:53pm

Way Cool JR. wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 at 4:04pm :
Thats not my profile that is my friends liposuctionband I am Way Cool JR and I live in Florida I don't put real birth date info anywhere on the net simple misunderstanding. But ya I am about 36 I just caught what you were talking about how you got my age but that's not me I wish I was still 18 I wouldn't have as much to worry about. Take care man Have a good day
Oops, my mistake, sorry!

Way Cool JR. wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 3:04pm

LP_CL wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 6:09pm :
Gender : Male

Birthday : July 19, 1992

Occupation : in a tourning band wut else

Location : lowell, Arkansas, United States

Way Cool JR. wrote on Feb 24th, 2010 2:48pm

LP_CL wrote on Feb 23rd, 2010 at 6:06pm :
Lol dude, you say you handled guitars for over 20 years...
Pitty you're only 18 years old. lmao
Sorry dude I am about 36 far from 18 how the hell do you come up with 18 I don't even have a real date on my profile. But ya I have been handling guitars for over 20 years hate to break it to ya.

1 2 3 4 read next ╗