LP Addict

LP Addict's Profile Comments

TimBFMV wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 11:34pm

Dude you haven't been online for days

Invader Jim wrote on May 22nd, 2009 7:16am

A bunch of GB&C regs want me to rename the tonewood thread to something more general so that any wood-related post goes in it. It's your thread, so I gotta ask.

You want it renamed? Something like Only Guitar Building Wood thread or something.

Anyway, get back to me.

maxpower17 wrote on Apr 30th, 2009 3:05am

solid music guy

sashki wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 9:04pm

Dear Mr. Addict,
I've noticed you've made a lot of build threads recently...
1) How many guitars have you built?
2) Do you keep all of them? It seems like most of them are for yourself
3) How many guitars do you own?
4) On average, how long does it take you to build one?

wair138 wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 7:32pm

Hey dude, I would send you PMs but you ran out of space apparently, so I'll just leave my question/message here instead.

How much would it be to buy a slab of Alder for a telecaster build and have it shipped to Canada?

I've read and seen a lot about your builds and thought I would try something like that myself.

Please Pm me back or write back onto my profile wall.

Thanks!

Wair138

oneblackened wrote on Apr 4th, 2009 6:35pm

Hey, mint wants you to take a look at some wood, we have no friggin idea as to what it is.
Linky:http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthr ead.php?p=19305896#post19305896

SquierLolz wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 6:35pm

a bud of mine wants to buy this les paul body but wants to know what wood it is

since you always seem to know that kind of stuff i thought iŽd ask you
heres the link

[url]http://guelph.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...QAdIdZ 113667428[/url]

The_Kelaninator wrote on Mar 11th, 2009 10:03pm

hey man, i was just wondering how you arrange payment, etc when you send wood to people, as i may be doing this too
dont worry im in australia so im not cutting in on your business
:P

jwax wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 5:06pm

Hey Lp can you make me a SG double neck body and the two necks? just get back to me if you can do this.
peace man
Jwax

Davers440 wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 7:26pm

Your box is full.
Did the payment arrive?
Thanks
Dave

juiceomatic wrote on Feb 19th, 2009 9:23am

your message inbox is full!!! so hopefully u can respond to this. i need wood for a king v neck thru build. maple neck thru and mahogany wings. whats your priced shipped? also i need to talk to you about some allparts parts. get back to me! thanks

Shinozoku wrote on Feb 15th, 2009 1:00am

Hey, what are your favorite tuners to use? I kinda need to replace the ones in my Artcore to maker her playable xD

coryklok wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 3:46am

Happy Valentine's Day!
:hug:

Shinozoku wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 7:41am

So, I take it you've decided to start trying inlay work, based on your "crazy build"? :D Also, I have an idea for a guitar (replacing the EX I spoke to you about before), and was wondering if (when I get the money >< ) you would do some staining to get a transparent burst (emerald burst, actually :) )?

forsaknazrael wrote on Feb 3rd, 2009 5:13am

What kind of fret wire do you use? I was looking at your guitar in that scalloped thread, thinking maybe part of that effortless touch is the fret's height?

nowa90 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 9:25pm

hey man!
do you suggest mahogany,alder, or ash for a Kelly build, for more hard rock and metal like ,maiden,megadeth,pantera.
i want good cleans...wait thats pickups..
so what do you suggest?

the actual jackson kelly's are alder i believe
thanks

nevin021s wrote on Jan 30th, 2009 1:02am

Soooo obviously you know your sh*t about guitars...
I wanna know how much a swamp ash blank would cost coming from you, as well as a maple neck, or something of the like

fyi: your voice in the recording is killer

zakkwyldefan79 wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 1:16am

Hopefully your new avatar will help with the LP confusion in your name.

forsaknazrael wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 6:47am

hah! i like your new UG title.

Xinspaly wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 2:01am

Hey, i just attempted to PM you, im possibly interested in a flamed maple top if you have any, if you could PM me id be interested in discussing prices (your inbox is full, or so it says)

ps- i love your work, a teen myself, wish i had the time and dedication for that, truely inspiring

1 2 3 read next »