Kurt1964

Kurt1964's Profile Comments

tranthanhngoc wrote on Dec 29th, 2016 3:48am

Thank you once again for all the mega high rates.
http://bacsituyentienliet.com/tuyen-tien-liet-o-d au-no-anh-huong-gi-den-doi-song-tinh-duc-nam-gioi. html

sbrownpga wrote on Dec 24th, 2016 3:06am

Thank you for the rating on "Almost Persuaded"! Merry Christmas.

rikigo wrote on Mar 26th, 2016 10:16pm

Hi Kurt,
Do you know what's going on at UG with the removal of a significant number of TAB ratings? Half of my TAB's have been stripped of their ratings. Many over 7 years old., that had 5 star ratings. Including songs that you've voted for?... Hence. I have plummeted from #119 to #163? There's some weird stuff... going on? Umm... Happy Easter!
Kind regards, :-R

lita2209 wrote on Mar 5th, 2016 11:56pm

Hey... I looked at those web sites you sent me. Your Dad was a remarkable man (wish my Dad played and taught me guitar as a little girl). It's a shame he never got the credit he deserved for his tabs. But a lot of those older/smaller sites were "gobbled up" by bigger sites. But that's no excuse! He should have been, at the very least, acknowledged (in some way) for his contributions. It pisses me off! In my case, sites like Tabs 911, and Chordie etc. did the SAME thing to me! They post MY tabs on their sites, with NO mention of me being the original tabber whatsoever! Keep searching your Dad's computer, AND KEEP POSTING HIS TABS!!!

rikigo wrote on Feb 6th, 2016 11:21pm

Hi Kurt,
Thanks ...so much for your 5* ratings on my TABS! It makes me feel ike "...it's all worthwhile", after some of the negatives I've had on here, recently! I don't expect anything, really. It's just great that somebody else has enjoyed it, too.
Kind regards, :-R

DDDiego wrote on Feb 5th, 2016 6:50pm

Hey man! I got the notifications that my tabs were being rated and when I noticed that those were tabs that got 4 star or less before by certain hater I was like "oh shut, not again". THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I'm so glad I was wrong!

gerusbel wrote on Feb 4th, 2016 3:16pm

Thanks for the ratings. Much appreciated :)

DON CZARSKI wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 11:28am

Kurt1964 wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 at 6:16am :
Once again, thanks for all the rates my friend. Hope all is well.

No need to thank me.. Thank you for doing them....
I am doing the best I can ... I keep praying and hoping...

beatboy65 wrote on Jan 27th, 2016 9:42am

thanks for the ratings on got my mojo working, linda lu, a shot of rhythm and blues and happy birthday. Much appreciated. All the best from here in the UK.

ratzmann wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 10:57am

Hey, thank you so much for rating some of my tabs :) I really much appreciate that :)

delb0y1967 wrote on Jan 26th, 2016 8:32am

Thank you once again for all the mega high rates. I really appreciate it, cheers Kurt!
All the very best,
Del

mendace wrote on Jan 10th, 2016 1:24pm

Thank you for rating my Reaper tab :)

anderssoncaro wrote on Dec 31st, 2015 11:18pm