Kurt-Corgan

Kurt-Corgan's Profile Comments

cristy♥twilight wrote on Dec 6th, 2012 2:32am

Also, thanks for rating "Little Things" :)

cristy♥twilight wrote on Dec 5th, 2012 7:19pm

Hey, what song?

Downfall93 wrote on Dec 5th, 2012 6:45pm

Thx for rating my tab =)

kennethdave wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 2:14am

Kurt-Corgan wrote on Mar 4th, 2011 at 10:05am :
kennethdave wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 at 4:40am :Few new tracks posted....58 second headbang, Intertwining Branches, Picking Out Thorns, Rain on the Streets, Amazing Grace.....some of em arent exactly newly recorded, but just uploaded, since I had them lying around I figured what the heck; cuz I've been pretty busy lately and havent gotten around to creating any new material...please read descriptions and check em out....ratings and comments will be greatly appreciated....thnx....rock on...!! \m/

Oh just noticed your post man! I'll try and get to them as soon as I can, probably tomorrow night, I've gotta cram for a chemistry midterm that's tomorrow.

Woaah....all the best man...I actually just skipped a test today...lol...ah well, it's just a test....

kennethdave wrote on Feb 26th, 2011 1:40pm

L2112Lif wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 3:34am

Kurt-Corgan wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 at 8:42pm :
What kind of interface we talking about here? I'm actually interested in collaborating, I've always needs some drums and maybe bass on my guitar. I've only got the V-amp 3 for recording guitar, got any recommendations on some real interfaces?

For someone just starting out, I'd suggest the Line6 UX1, but a lot of people swear by the Focusrite Saffire box. http://www.focusrite.com/products/audio_interfaces /saffire_6_usb

L2112Lif wrote on Feb 2nd, 2011 12:37am

Kurt-Corgan wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 at 7:26pm :
Hey man, you left a comment on my last song, about doing a full project, what'd you mean by that? Like collaborate?

Possibly. I'm working on getting new equipment, and I'd honestly like to see how your guitar parts could evolve into full songs with added parts and your guitar running through an interface.

L2112Lif wrote on Feb 1st, 2011 4:13pm

Hey, took a listen to some of your other stuff beyond Pineapples... They're all really cool ideas that just need a little tightening, some tonal adjustment, and maybe a bit of expansion. You should look into getting some stuff to produce with, and some resources online, I'd love to hear this stuff with a little better quality. :D

j-falafel wrote on Dec 18th, 2010 4:33am

dude. that acoustic song you did? try transcribing it for drop c, like i said on the thread. i think itll sound amazing, and the chords will be easier to hit... just a suggestion ^.^

Krost wrote on Dec 30th, 2009 3:51pm

boogie woogie waagaiae waagaie

kennethdave wrote on Nov 2nd, 2009 3:19pm

Dude, i have a new mp3, Man of Flesh and Bone....check it out man.....

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.ph p?t=1224702

Tig Bitties wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 3:21am

wow dude, your really talented, ethereal minds slays. It really reminds me of something like Killswitch would do. Nice job!

Thomasoman wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 4:22am

I'm loving ethereal minds. Writing this as I listen. First of all, my only gripe so far is the tone of the guitar in the beginning. It feels a little too bass-y to me, I'd EQ some of the low frequencies out if I were you. But it's still mixed relatively well and it'd work with vocals. I love how the distortion comes in, its very powerful and I do like the tone here.

I feel like as far as arrangement goes, you should've gone into a heavier bridge or something after the 2nd distortion part (which ill refer to as the chorus) before the clean part again. just a bit repetitive is all, it's still solid. Definitely dont take the clean part out though, its a good way to calm things down before the sweet guitar solo you have ending it.

Solid ending, good job. I liked it, definitely good.

kennethdave wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 4:09am

And thnx for the rate and crits for me mp3....

kennethdave wrote on Sep 29th, 2009 4:09am

Cool......cuz the drums sounded really wicked man.....

MushroomBomb wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 12:09pm

I was just looking over the MOD your profile thread and... schweeeeeeet profile man!

chaoticfables wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 7:43am

Kurt-Corgan wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 at 6:07pm :
Duh duh duh! Duh duh duh!

Duh duh duuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!

chaoticfables wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 4:56am

Kurt-Corgan wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 at 4:52pm :
I lurked.

Duhhh.

chaoticfables wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 3:56am

Luurrrrk!

overlapping wrote on Jan 19th, 2009 10:44pm

cheers for the comment bro!!

1 2 3 read next