Krieger91

Krieger91's Profile Comments

Primalimpulse wrote on Dec 4th, 2011 5:20am

"In other new, Hitler has proposed to become Ghedaffi's coach, teaching him how to "stop that oppressing urge to kill millions".

I just want you to know...This comment made you my hero for the next like..few days. just sayin.

Andrea55 wrote on Nov 12th, 2011 7:47pm

Krieger91 wrote on Nov 12th, 2011 at 7:27am :
When did this happen?

Yesterday afternoon. :)

hiwaychild1 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2011 5:57am

thanks for commenting on my article The Overflow! feel fre to subscribe! also i made a band page for the Overflow. if you subscribe to it, i post hyperlinks to all the Parts on the billboard.

Andrea55 wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 9:28pm

Krieger91 wrote on Aug 25th, 2011 at 1:23am :
Thanks for the add

Aww, no problem, you're awesome and nice. :heart:

Thanks for accepting. :)

shwilly wrote on Dec 21st, 2010 5:13am

To answer your question (on your thread that got closed down almost immediately):

De-Loused in the Comatorium is probably the best Mars Volta album, especially if you're new to this band. Tracks like Roulette Dares, Drunkenship of Lanterns and especially Take the Veil (Cerpin Taxt) are just insane

Interesting fact: John Frusciante has contributed to many TMV songs, including that last track I mentioned where he played some improvised jams with Omar (their guitarist) right after the awesome Robotalk solo/break. Also, all the bass parts on that album were played by Flea who was filling in because they were still looking for a bassist after their first one left. You might wanna check out the last At The Drive-In album as well (Relationship of Command) because in a way it's kind of a transitional record between the singer and guitarist's previous band (which was a lot more punk-influenced) and the experimental latin prog rock madhouse that eventually became The Mars Volta

Oh, and their drummers are insane!!

Helloween_rox wrote on Oct 11th, 2010 5:21am

Krieger91 wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:27pm :
ok man
saw that the last installment was up!
carry on, they're an enjoyable read.

Hey, thanks for the support you've been giving the series but I thought I'd take the time to personally notify you that it won't be back up for a while. I've got a lot of personal issues to deal with, not to mention my work schedule has picked up a lot in the past couple weeks. It'll be back up eventually, just probably not for another 2 or 3 weeks.

TheSPillow wrote on Oct 4th, 2010 1:21am

Is your sig an Audioslave reference?

Led Pepplin wrote on Oct 1st, 2010 10:50pm

Wisemen don't tell their teachers that they want to go to the moon.

julzius wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 2:11pm

Krieger91 wrote on Mar 20th, 2010 at 12:51am :
listen i saw your equipment.
i've got a vt 30 and i wanted to know, which pedal do you use to change effects and switch channels??
do all the pedals you use work??
because i saw that with the vt series you have to buy a vsf5 pedal, but i saw that you can't switch effects on\off with that.
a hand???

Sorry the EXTREMELY late reply. I use the footswitch, but i just use it to change amp channels. I havn't had the need as of yet to turn the effects on/off, but what i do is have sounds that i switch between often in the bank underneath. Like i've have my 80s distortion with no effects in green CH1, and the same sound but phased in red CH1, and that would be how i change effects.

This probably isn't useful to u now, but maybe it is. I didn't even know this section on my profile existed until now.

Toodles!

Helloween_rox wrote on Sep 21st, 2010 4:28am

Krieger91 wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 at 12:27pm :
ok man
saw that the last installment was up!
carry on, they're an enjoyable read.

Thanks mucho, mang. I promise to keep them coming.

Helloween_rox wrote on Sep 17th, 2010 3:27am

Krieger91 wrote on Sep 8th, 2010 at 3:53pm :
hey, so what happened to Jersey Boys??..i've noticed that it hasn't been on for the past 2-3 weeks..it hasnt't finished has it??

Sorry about that. The 1st week my computer crashed while I was writing it and was was being retarded for a few days after the deadline so I just said fuck it. The 2nd week, whoever uploads stuff forgot to leave a note about it and part 9 didn't get uploaded until last thursday.

dw-fan wrote on Jan 4th, 2010 4:14pm

thanks. why is the tuning confusing? its C standart. just tune down all strings 2 steps
eadgbe -> cfa#d#gc. allmost every older qotsa stuff is in C standart.