KetchupLad14

KetchupLad14's Profile Comments

JF4ever wrote on Nov 14th, 2008 9:30am

yea I hear ya I was a complete ghost on here for two months as well. When my group actually got something going I wanted to share it with all my UG buddies. You let me know what you think when you get around to it. No rush. later

JF4ever wrote on Nov 10th, 2008 7:13am

no comments on my group yet? :(

JF4ever wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 8:42pm

silly me forgot to leave the address www.myspace.com/thecelltheorem

JF4ever wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 8:39pm

Hey bro long time no speak! I've been super busy playing, and recording. My group has recently put some songs up on our myspace. They're temporary though as they have to be remixed a little to accommodate myspace's compression; some things come out low, but when it's played on a cd it sounds so much better. Well check it out let me know what you think of it. stay good

mattreid222 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2008 4:18pm

atm i've got an obiwah on the 1st, a mutron sound on the 2nd, the spin cycle on 3 and then a distorted synth sound, there just so much stuff you can do with it i'm always changing what i've got saved, took me ages to actually get my head round all the stuff on there

mattreid222 wrote on Sep 2nd, 2008 4:45pm

ha cool man :) i fucking love getting like a feedback loop oscilation thing goin on with mine, sounds mental. I had my ts808 arrive in the post earlier today which i'm loving, man i should really stop buying pedals :( would love to see a pic of your les paul

lefthandman9876 wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 4:20pm

KetchupLad14 wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 at 6:38pm :

Oh, uh-oh, it appears that Mixcraft 3 doesn't have any of the MIDI capabilities that Mixcraft 4 has. That's a big problem for me.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

doesnt it?

oh.. in that case try searching for the mixcraft 4 codes or get cubase, but i dont know how the cheaper versions are, ive only used the super duper one

lefthandman9876 wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 9:09pm

KetchupLad14 wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 at 1:10pm :

Is there any reason it wouldn't work with Mixcraft 4? Is that not "broken" yet?

nah ive tried

the codes arnt out there yet

4 really isnt that much different to 3 anyway

lefthandman9876 wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 9:35am

hey yea mixcraft is great, i prefer it to the cubase i have at school which is SX-3 which is the awsome mega expensive cubase

for mixcraft three you simply type this in

id:

Hacktheparadise

code

00FC4-I1FWF-WVWGM-H4SHH

happy recording

:cheers:

sorry your pm seems to be not working :S

IncubusMan999 wrote on Jul 12th, 2008 1:12pm

Forgive me if this is a bit unclear, but I've had a few beers. Yeah, the Frequency Analyzer is pretty awesome as a ring mod and is really simple to use. It is sort of in a league of its own as a ring mod, plus it's not too expensive. Soundwise, I would have to do you a sound clip of the stuff it can do. In my profile, it's what I use to make that "woah" sound in the beginning of "New Age" if you need a very basic indication, but if you want, I could do you a sound clip.

The Moog has all sorts of different sounds that it is capable of. It is predominantly a sequnced filter, but can be used as a envelope wah filter, an EQ and just to produce totally wacky shit. I have already recorded a sound clip of it if you have an e-mail, I'll send it. It's also used in the end of the solo in "New Age" and at the end of New Age as well, before the dynamic ending.

IncubusMan999 wrote on Jul 10th, 2008 12:32pm

KetchupLad14 wrote on Jul 8th, 2008 at 9:35pm :

Dude, you have MURF?!?!?!

Fuck yeah. Tell me about it and the frequency analyzer please?

Yeah, dude, have had it for a while, it's a great pedal, I use it a fair bit. Same with the Frequency Analyzer.

What do you want to know about them?

igotabcrich32 wrote on Jul 10th, 2008 12:06am

KetchupLad14 wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 at 11:52pm :

You're just never satisfied, are you? :P

Absolutely not. I have a long list of things i hope to buy eventually.

Its actually quite sad.

igotabcrich32 wrote on Jul 7th, 2008 2:45am

KetchupLad14 wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 12:04am :

So I see you finally got rid of the Fender; and you got that kickass Marshall as well!

How are you likin' that?

I got my DR to sound very good by the way. I've noticed that the Reverb channel makes all fuzzs/od/dists sound crappy. I was about to sell my Muff'n, but I finally plugged it into the normal channel and played around, and now I'm getting a cool tone out of it; a clash between an American and a British sound. I'm happy.

ah, very cool my friend.

The Marshall's nice, but in the next few weeks i'm buying a 60's Blackface Bandmaster Reverb head, and i'm going to completely overhaul the cabinet and build my own exotic wood cabinet like my Marshall. Should be fun.

JF4ever wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 2:26pm

the vids I will surely post here as well as the songs so no worries you'll get to see and hear us. With the way things are nowadays any room in a persons house can be a studio, but what I've done is set-up an area for my multi-track recorder and left the mics on everything, so when we rehearse we have something to review. The mics I use on the amps are shure sm-57s and on the drums i use a condenser mic overhead and a sm-58 on the kick. Since we like the more raw sound presently a little leak is no biggy. I'm actually preparing to start recording outside musicians at a fee. My studio is known as Ambiguous Studios© (website coming soon). As for the macbook those things don't go out of date for a long time haha. They're always released with the newest software its just the size keeps shrinking, soon they'll be the size of your wallet.

JF4ever wrote on Jun 30th, 2008 5:58am

HAHA and you said not much, but yea my band's doing a live (high quality) vid at our little studio in 2/3 weeks time. Just 3-4 of our songs. It's kinda like a AOL sessions or live at abbey road type thing. Then we'll be making a demo. Other than that just the usually working musician thing.

As for the laptop I don't know much about the newer dell laptops but I know that my sister has an older model and it seems as they age the crap out fast. I personally have a Macbook and so does my girlfriend and they are really much better. You can run windows on it if you aren't comfortable on the Mac OS and it's built better for music. I use logic express for my second eqing, mixing and mastering. So look into it :P

JF4ever wrote on Jun 27th, 2008 11:36pm

Hey bro wats going on?

Karol1701 wrote on Jun 26th, 2008 1:55pm

I'm selling it for money... :) I bought these effects in USA... there's a lot cheaper than in Poland. So I'm buying there and selling here :D
I can't use it properly... I meant that I just can't use it so that's why my sound sucks with it. I would have to do something with all the buttons in it and so on but I don't like any other wahs/envelope filters than WH-10 :p:

ms_tickley wrote on Jun 24th, 2008 4:12pm

its very important to call things by its name...
hahaha i called someone germish the other day
they looked at me as if i was a retard
overall a good day in my books

JF4ever wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 10:17pm

The fuzz is a bit thin on the low settings but in the mid and up it's actually rather nice. On songs I play clean I click on the fuzz switch but if I'm using distortion I'm not going to have it on.

Karol1701 wrote on Jun 23rd, 2008 2:57pm

Q-Tron +, actually I don't like it :D it's boring to me, maybe because I can't use it properly... :) I'm selling the muff'n and q tron and have some big cash for them.. :D then I'll buy another muff'n just for myself :)

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next »