Kepulix

Kepulix's Profile Comments

TheHammer wrote on Mar 16th, 2011 1:32am

Hey, I see youre also a Witchfinder fan, I was wondering if you know if Phil used P90s on the first two records?

Stranglehold wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 10:17pm

Hey man, that Black Hole 3cd arrived today......holy shit. Its incredible!!

severed-metal wrote on Oct 21st, 2010 12:00am

http://wroth-emitter.org/merc/scald_shirts_2009_en .htm

Thought you might be interested, he trades through Western Union and/or cash through.

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 4:57pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

MHDrunk wrote on Oct 27th, 2009 9:17am

!!!

Led Dirigible wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 8:48pm

Sup! Our sigs are quite similar... ;) Love Reverend Bizzare.

Imperial Throg wrote on May 31st, 2009 9:35pm

Witchfinder General! Nobody seems to know who they are now.

metalanarchist wrote on Jan 29th, 2009 6:21pm

whatchoo stalking me for? lol

Sanitarium91 wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 10:48pm

"Favorite tv :
Favorite TV? Well, the Panasonic I have with a 5.1 sound system is good enough"

:haha:

Vittu, miks en ite keksiny vastaavaa?

Jesstaa wrote on Nov 30th, 2008 10:58pm

It's the fact that obviously, the only reason why you're saying that those three genres are your favourites is because the only bands you listen to are Megadeth, Pantera and Dimmu Borgir and you don't know any other metal bands

You're a complete idiot, it's such a joke to tell those are the best genres of metal

You think I only know 3 metal bands? Screw you, I've been listening to metal for ages, and I'll listen to any metal without fucking core on the end of it, so screw you and it's MY opinion that they're the best collective genres.

Girret wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 7:53pm

hey u like guitar hero? which level are u playing at?

solitaryshell90 wrote on Oct 29th, 2008 12:38am

Kepulix wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 at 12:42pm :

lol sorry, again, haven't checked my profile for a while

but the stuff I've written/have been writing is either for my doom metal band Graveyard Carnival or as-yet-unnamed band which is this weird combination of black, thrash and death metal and grindcore and crust punk, really aggressive and primitive stuff

oh nice sounds awesome, I got this melodeath thing going on with my bro, we're just writing stuff, it's hard to find at least a decent drummer around here that's not a douche

Monkey_Bassist wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 9:22am

Keppy! You been busy, or what? (Haven't caught you on MSN for a bit, haha, I've been working full on, so have to go to bed early and stuff ... :()

solitaryshell90 wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 2:02pm

Kepulix wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 at 10:47am :

Hahha hey there

Sorry, I very rarely check my profile

I'm doing very good right now, just writing some new material and waiting to get some proper recording equipment

ah awesome man, what kind of music do you mostly play? (obv. metal, sub genre?)

solitaryshell90 wrote on Oct 9th, 2008 4:24pm

what's going on man

brentondig wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 9:23pm

Hey man, I just saw your post regarding Crust Black Metal. A crusty-Black Metal band would be the last two albums by Darkthrone; The Cult is Alive, as well as F.O.A.D.
It's Black Metal with plenty of Crust Punk influence in the music.

solitaryshell90 wrote on Sep 19th, 2008 5:39pm

hell yes it does, funny thing is, it's 11 years old, and I just broke in the tubes and speakers lol, the previous owner never played it apparently........
hey so what's going on man?

Ozzy87_2 wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 10:33pm

Kepulix wrote on Sep 17th, 2008 at 8:30am :

Tais toi EP tulla jo jossain maaliskuussa ja mielestäni on jo täysin loppuun myyty, että ellet löydä jotakuta joka siitä haluaa fyysisessä muodossa luopua niin melkeinpä pakko hakea vaan netistä, niin kuin minäkin tein. Lord Vicarin ensimmäinen pitkäsoitto pitäisi tulla vielä tämän vuoden puolella, että sitä odotellessa. Ja onhan tuo Demon Of Freedom erittäin hyvä, hieman erilaista kuin Rev Biz, mutta silti loistavaa.

Ja kannattaa tutustua The Puritanin Lithium Gatesiin, joka sisältää heidän kaksi ensimmäistä EP:tä yhdessä, tuo on siis Albert Witchfinderin uudempi bändi. Hieman raskaampaa ja "vakavempaa" kuin Rev Biz, jos näin voi sanoa.

Ok kiitti vinkeistä. I'll check them out!

Ozzy87_2 wrote on Sep 16th, 2008 9:43pm

Tere tere! Mitäs ukko. Tota, olen suht ulkona kuvioista joten mun on pakko kysyä sulta et onko toi Lord Vicarin EP ilmestyny ihan lähiaikoina vai onko se ollu jo kauan ulkona? Oletan että sulle on se on ni voin myös samantein kysyä että jyrääkö se? Ei muuta.

1 2 3 4 read next »