Kanthras

Kanthras's Profile Comments

AcousticMirror wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 10:15pm

sidekick kanthras are you alivez?

adstr123 wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 12:29am

Oh hang on, don't worry, found it :)

That's awesome man, really unique, thinking outside the box. And inside the guitar.... Bahaha!

adstr123 wrote on Dec 1st, 2010 12:25am

Wow. Built into guitar distortion? Epic! It sounds like the White Stripes fuzz man.

Could you direct me to the thread you undoubtedly posted about it? Because I'm not searching through 5,402 forum posts :haha:

peacemabar wrote on Sep 4th, 2010 5:26pm

Hi Dear

how are you today i hope that you are doing fine as i am feeling alright also my name is peace from west l am searching for a real friend that is trust and worthy and caring.a friend who understand the real meaning of love and trust in each other a mature partner that will be faithful to me and will understand that
a real love dose not count distance or colour after reading your profile and email at internet i feel a great joy in my heart withing me . i took interest on you despite that i have not seen you in person but your profiles really gave me a nice pleasure to communicate with you. and I hope you will be the true loving, honest partner that I have been looking for, And I have something special to tell you about me please i will like you to reply to me urgently so i will tell you more about my self this is my box above please try to mail me back on my email address (peacemabar @ y a h o o . co . uk)
so that i can be able to send you my pictures,God bless you.
Miss peace

Athabasca wrote on Jun 10th, 2010 5:15am

Sup.

vIsIbleNoIsE wrote on Apr 25th, 2010 11:33pm

thanks for showing odious mortem in that thread on pop music, i think i'm in love and you're right about it having nearly nothing to do with pop music

Atypical wrote on Mar 31st, 2010 8:00am

Thank you for help with Mastodon tone!

I red the rules and FAQ, didn't notice the "banned threads" thread: I was at work :D

I searched for Mastodon in the searchbar, didn't know about the Ultimate settings thread. Nice!

Kanthrasa wrote on Feb 19th, 2010 11:17am

Its So Easy wrote on Jan 23rd, 2010 at 11:10pm :
Been seeing your posts in the Epic War Thread about OpFlash. I used to play it all the time but upgraded to ArmA 2 because Dragon Rising was so bad. Did you try either?

I tried ArmA 2, but it ran like crap unfortunately. Seemed very poorly optimized and in terms of gameplay it doesn't seem to add very much over OpFlash. Haven't tried Dragon Rising but from the reviews it seems they've gone a bit more towards the COD side of things. Not necessarily bad but probly not what you're looking for. :)
Zhuriel wrote on Feb 6th, 2010 at 9:56pm :
You seem like one of the few people on the forums who actually have an idea what they're talking about...

Thanks, much appreciated :)

Zhuriel wrote on Feb 6th, 2010 8:56pm