Kafiolet

Kafiolet's Profile Comments

Nemesis@Germany wrote on Oct 10th, 2013 9:13pm

Kafiolet wrote on Oct 8th, 2013 at 2:25am :
Hey thanks for the comment !

I used a VST plugin to Cubase called "Edirol Orchestra". Though I would not really recommend it, the sounds are not very good, "East West" would be waaaay better.

I also listened to some of your mp3, do you record all the instruments (except drums) ? Your guitar sound is great

Thanks! And I've gotten a lot better now with mixing stuff. I didn't even know how to eq tracks properly back then (these tracks are quit old). And they're all recordings, except the track entitled "Ambient Instrumental". That one made up of samples only.

fanapathy wrote on May 18th, 2013 5:39pm

Kafiolet wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 12:20pm :

You can already listen to it here : http://community.tuxguitar.com.ar/tablature/7168/F inished+Symphonic+Metal/

Ohhh my god
I don't quite understand the music at first listen (done 2) it's very mysterious and...well what can I say. It sounds different from mostly anything I've heard. Like this is not some standard chord progression everyone has heard a hundred times. I don't wanna say too much other than I love it and this should just be produced. Get a band or whatever, now :)
What would be really awesome would be a real harp in there as well (or a very good virtual one? doubtful they exist), you'd know which parts I mean. You know a skilled harpist they might arpeggiate while playing the melody. Ok enough I will sound like a fanboy. This was inspiring.
Best of luck with your compositions. Would be amazing in studio quality.

fanapathy wrote on May 18th, 2013 11:25am

Kafiolet wrote on May 18th, 2013 at 10:38am :
I never managed to use VST on my comp, we need to have already Cubase installed, right ? I tried once but then the instrument didn't work ... Hard to try this with only cracked version *hum* :P

So basically no, I will just record my stereo mix while playing the tab with Tux... Gervill midi font is quite nice.
For the songs that I uploaded here, I used a software called "Midi to MP3", it has epic flute and choir sounds ! But the guitars sound like shit unfortunately ! >.<

Whoa that is all programmed midi? I am shocked. The guitars sound, well, alright for being virtual. It's amazing the kind of sound you're able to produce with so little.
Well we don't need Cubase but something like Reaper will do. I'm trying Absynth for stuff like backing/synth strings and it's decent...finding a good guitar tone to record with is the hard part! Anyway looking forward to hearing more :)

fanapathy wrote on May 18th, 2013 5:08am

Great :)
What sort of DAW/VST bundles do you work with? And did you record the real flute?
It's sounding really nice and I'm just getting into producing some compositions myself

Jeffdecod wrote on Apr 30th, 2013 11:14pm

Kafiolet wrote on Apr 30th, 2013 at 10:59pm :
Yo ! Merci pour le commentaire et la note sur ma tab de A Rose for Epona ! �a fait plaiz :P
(yen a plein d'autres de Elu derri�re, celle d'Elembivos notamment est plut�t r�ussie je crois, notamment le solo, or Eluveitie et les solos, �'a jamais �t� une grande histoire d'amour).
Bref, stay metal bro.

Salut man, aucun bleme j'irai checké ca ! j'ai aussi 3 tabs sur mon profil j'en mets pas beaucoup mais c'est deja ca xD

xmondongo wrote on Sep 25th, 2012 7:16pm

Thanks!!!hehehe

fanapathy wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 7:58pm

Wow you got a bunch of Eluveitie tabs as well, I need to check them out - it's been ages though I haven't listened to them since Slania album but loved it! Their newer work any good?

fanapathy wrote on Aug 16th, 2012 7:53pm

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 at 9:16am :
You mean, you also played the basstrack on your own ?

And yes it worked ! A lot of tracks were replaced by Clean Guitars indeed but I did some modifications and it works well, thank you very much

You're welcome! Well I didn't play it full speed actually, my current accuracy goes out the window then :)

Glad to hear it got ok.

Made some adjustments to that tab today, fixed small mistakes, and changed chords/notes for better sound but this is stuff you'll figure out if you want to learn the song. As previously tabbed, some chords tend to give off harmonics making them tougher to mute and I also think it's better to avoid the thin strings in this song, especially on the "dual solo riffing" parts. Etc.

Cheers!

fanapathy wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 11:09am

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 14th, 2012 at 5:45am :
Hey ! I saw you tabbed the hole Unbesiegt song, but i can't read gpx format, could you send it to me in GP5 ? If you accept i'll give you an email adress to send it, it would be really nice

Very nice mp3s by the way, even if on Unbesiegt the bass should be one octave (or 2) lower i think :P

Sure. Well it's experimental stuff and it is an octave lower - as I don't have a real bass I don't think I wanna drop a regular 6 string to B0 :D

The GP5 export isn't really recommended because the soundbanks do not exist there so "everything" will be clean guitar I think. Sometimes it makes GP5 crash. If you know GP5 a bit better than me you should be able to get a good sounding tab though.

It should be here, just shoot me a PM if it doesn't work and I'll send in email :)

Mohaiminul wrote on Jun 14th, 2012 10:22am

Kafiolet wrote on Jun 13th, 2012 at 6:23pm :
Hey, thanks for rating my tab of Thousandfold !

Nice mp3s by the way
Always welcome...and your tab was AMAZING :)

Hawkeye337 wrote on May 25th, 2012 2:17am

Kafiolet wrote on Apr 23rd, 2012 at 3:42pm :
Hey thanks for rating and commenting Elembivos !

No problem brother, Keep tabbin!

Innarion wrote on Jan 18th, 2012 6:12pm

Kafiolet wrote on Jan 18th, 2012 at 5:21pm :
Haha a leak ! Mmh I think I won't be able to tab this before it will be removed from Youtube :P

Otherwise, I'm sorry if I'm not really reactive, but I've some difficulties managing to stay concentrated on only one song when I tab. I began Asterix (fucking hard), but also Primordial Breath and Elembivos ... and I haven't finished any of these three

Doesn't matter, I'm really looking forward to Elembivos! (I wanted to ask you to tab it after the Epilogue :D )

Innarion wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 4:02pm

Hey! How's it going with Asterix? :D If you're not too busy, I'd like to ask you to tab this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSZ6p0cmFaM ... It doesn't have to be the whole song, the whistle part is enough for me. :D Thanks! :D

Innarion wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 7:06pm

Kafiolet wrote on Oct 9th, 2011 at 5:04pm :
Hey !

I finally tabbed The Gael
But as Pipes and Pints are not signed here, I've been forced to upload it in the "Misc Unsigned Bands"
(I also tabbed Thousandfold )

I'll try my best for the Asterix and Obelix music XD

Hey! :D The Gael 's pretty acurate, I can't wait for Asterix :D What are you going to tab after it?

Innarion wrote on Sep 9th, 2011 5:44pm

Hello again, I know that you're busy and I know that I bother you, I'm sorry about that, but today I watched Asterix :D and I love the soundtrack... Do you think that you could tab this as well? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w62Ow511BI Thank you very much. :)

Innarion wrote on Sep 8th, 2011 2:17pm

Kafiolet wrote on Sep 7th, 2011 at 7:14pm :
Hey !
The Arcane Dominion is doooooooooooooooooone !
(some mistakes as usual, especially during the bridge =/)

I've listened the link you gave me, it shouldn't be too hard to tab, but maybe I'll do Brictom before
Do you know Estatic Fear ? I discovered it yesterday, there are some interesting whistles I think ! (Chapter VIII for instance )

I don't know where you see the mistakes :D (maybe the banjo, it should be mandola and it plays the flute melody all along the song - you can hear tremollo on high tones), but it doesn't matter, the tab is as great as all you tabs :) I listened to Estatic Fear, they have really beautiful flute melodies :) And do you know Furor Gallico? It's like Eluveitie, but Italian :D

Innarion wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 2:16pm

Kafiolet wrote on Sep 2nd, 2011 at 11:50am :
Hey !
You asked me what I was going to do after all these tabs, and I as I bought The Arcane Dominion a few years ago, I think I'm gonna try to continue your work on The Arcane Dominion (the song), and I think I'm gonna tab Brictom too, because the current version is wrong ^^

Regards !

It's great :D I always wanted someone to tab the songs from this album :D I wanted to ask you (after tabbing those tabs you wrote) if you could tab this for me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVM8GdyapDE
Thank you very much and sorry for my English

Innarion wrote on Aug 28th, 2011 8:45am

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 27th, 2011 at 7:18pm :
Thanks ! (and thanks for rating too xD)

It is really weird, for Setlon, because I saved it in the same ".gp5" format, and it works for me =/
But if the error message is in French, then it should be my fault xD
I can try to upload it again in ".gp4" if you want, but I think I won't be accepted ...

Lol, in fact I saw a request in the request list, and so I tabbed Tarvos (Eluveitie again). The tab is still waiting to be accepted
And now ... I don't know, I like so much tabbing Eluveitie's songs... (even if the guitars are really hard to hear sometimes, and it is the case in Tarvos especially)

And to answer your question, I don't really know ... I believe I have a good ... ear xDD (and I also know the freeware I use to tab by heart so it helps I guess...)

I tried to reinstall my GP, but I still can't open "Setlon"... Could you please send me .gp4 version? I'll try it and I hope that it'll be OK... Here's my email: VitusSoucek@seznam.cz Thank you very much.

Innarion wrote on Aug 27th, 2011 6:06pm

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 22nd, 2011 at 5:04pm :
The Cauldron Of Renascence is done too !

The Cauldron of Renascence is really great!! :D How did you tab it? I thought it's really impossible :DDD But I've got a little problem with Setlon... I can't open it. Every time I try it, my GP says something in French and then it freezes... :(( I believe that Setlon is great too, but first of all I have to make it work... But thank you for both the tabs, tomorrow I'll try to learn The Cauldron of Renascence on my tin whistle, so wish me luck :DDD Thank you once more and sorry for my English... Are you going to tab anything else from Eluveitie? Or are you going to stop it how you said?

Innarion wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 8:51pm

Kafiolet wrote on Aug 19th, 2011 at 7:47pm :
Haha ! Setlon

In fact after having tabbed Quoth The Raven I was hesitating between tabbing Setlon or stopping tabbing Eluveitie's stuff, but if you ask for it

My fear in this song is the guitar chords. But if you are on flute and so one, it will be ok (I especially love tabbing flute parts or other folk instruments parts... and drums, too xD)

:D I believe it'll be great. And if you like tabbing folk instruments, could you please tab The Cauldron Of Renascence after Setlon? I tried to tab it, but it's just impossible (for me) :D Thanks for everything and sorry for my English.

1 2 read next »