KG6_Steven

KG6_Steven's Profile Comments

cristy♥twilight wrote on Sep 30th, 2013 8:04am

Wow! That's a lot of gear! I also have a Taylor 314CE, I love it :)

cristy♥twilight wrote on Sep 30th, 2013 8:02am

Thanks for rating and commenting on "Begin Again" :)

Artemis Entreri wrote on Jun 16th, 2013 2:58am

B is the XMAX. I actually found I preferred the ART... more low end but slightly less clarity. Either way, the difference is negligible.

resum wrote on Dec 31st, 2012 7:07pm

Ah, you got a nice PRS CE too. I like the natural headstock of the newer models.

eusourei wrote on Dec 9th, 2012 4:03am

KG6_Steven wrote on Dec 9th, 2012 at 3:01am :
After submitting a tab, go back and watch its progress over the next couple of days. Do you know how to watch the progress of your submitted tabs? As folks vote on them, you can see their comments at the bottom of the tab. Various reasons for rejection might be, bad chords, too many versions, too close to another version, or who knows? If there are mistakes in your tab, you can correct it while it's still in the queue. If it's still rejected, check your e-mail. You'll get a message from UG stating a reason why your tab was rejected and it should state whether or not you're allowed to resubmit it. If the e-mail doesn't state that you are allowed to resubmit the tab, then go to your submissions page, which will tell you if you're allowed to resubmit.

Oh, ok. And where can I check that progress?

eusourei wrote on Dec 9th, 2012 1:23am

KG6_Steven wrote on Dec 4th, 2012 at 10:58pm :
I'm not even going to try to improve on that one. It's fine just the way it is. The only thing you could do is extend some of the chords and make it jazzier, but I can do that sitting in my chair.

You seem to know how stuff works around here, so guess I'll ask you... haha My f*ing mychael jackson tab got rejected. Do you know where can I find the reason or at least discuss the decision? Thanks

eusourei wrote on Dec 4th, 2012 2:35am

KG6_Steven wrote on Dec 4th, 2012 at 12:05am :
LOL. It was in the approval queue. Don't forget, when you submit a tab or chord chart for a song, existing members are allowed to vote on it. I just happened to be cruising the new submissions that day and came across yours. I remember the song from years ago, so I decided to play it with the chords you used and it sounded really nice. I checked out the other submissions and they were much simpler. I like yours, so I voted to approve it. Good job!!!

Oh well, I didn't know that haha And yeah, I did feel that there was a lack of a good acoustic version of that song here. I mean, it really has potential for a nice instrumentation (and I hope someone would do something even better in the future, maybe you could try it). So I submitted this one I had scribbled a long time ago here

eusourei wrote on Dec 3rd, 2012 11:47pm

Thanks! But how did you view it? it hasn't been aproved yet

tzipporah23 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 4:48am

Is there anyway that you or someone who could can post Unlock that Honky tonk by kellie pickler. I love the rythmn of the song but the only site that has it done is wrong in lyrics and probably chords. Could you check it out. There are some other songs but I will wait on those. Thanks so much.

blink_fan wrote on Oct 29th, 2011 2:07am

hey dude, in relation to you really got me by the kinks, how do you figure the song starts in g?

unnamedplayer wrote on Aug 22nd, 2011 10:53pm

KG6_Steven wrote on Jun 25th, 2011 at 9:04pm :
I saw the mods closed your post regarding the EMG pickups. As the others mentioned, I installed the battery in the control cavity. Use some of the foam that comes with the kit to wrap around the battery. This will keep it from banging around and making clunking noises.

Sorry it took me so long to answer, I was on a long holiday.

Thanks for giving me that tip! I will keep it in mind.

Did you find installing the EMG's a though job, or did you encounter no unforeseen difficulties?

Greetings!

Country_Lover44 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2011 12:07am

KG6_Steven wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 at 6:00pm :
Great taste in music!
Thanks.

kutless999 wrote on Jun 30th, 2011 4:28am

Great gear collection! I wish I could have all those boss pedals.

Country_Lover44 wrote on Jun 24th, 2011 10:43pm

KG6_Steven wrote on Jun 6th, 2011 at 6:00pm :
Great taste in music!

thanks.

Ozric wrote on Jan 2nd, 2011 12:18pm

KG6_Steven wrote on Jan 2nd, 2011 at 6:33am :
Thanks. It's an addiction... a rather serious one. I keep telling myself that I can stop at any time, but we all know that's impossible.

I dont blame you man, it is a nice collection you have sir you guitar junkie! I am working on mine, but my Strat got me hooked... Peace

Ozric wrote on Jan 2nd, 2011 5:33am

Cool gear man! .....

Ozric wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 6:42pm

KG6_Steven wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 at 5:53am :
You're welcome. I hope my comment was helpful. I know it's tough throwing your work out there for everyone to critique. In the past, I've seen comments range from love to almost hate, for the same type of request. The song sort of reminded me of the group Yes.

Very hard being able to translate all your pasion into a media that everybody is happy with, but as with any form of expression/art you can only expect so much, all I am happy with is the very few that can actually appreciate the work, and the comment was well recieved, so once again Thx. Keep checking in, I have more coming!

Ozric wrote on Dec 30th, 2010 10:49am

Thanks for checking in .... Peace

t-narg wrote on Dec 28th, 2010 3:11am

Thanks for posting in my thread friend. I listened to your tunes above, and they sound great. I am jealous of your equipment and skills!

Andragon wrote on Oct 14th, 2010 8:12pm

No, there's a vocal processor on my list of "need-to-buy," but I haven't decided nor do I have the money. Just doing the research :)

1 2 read next