Jurriaan__

Jurriaan__'s Profile Comments

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 22nd, 2010 4:20pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 21st, 2010 at 11:15am :
Haha sorry its rhythm Im not so good in english. i ve got 2 sister (older) :/ you?

Haha I'm sure you are brilliant :) And don't worry, your english is practically perfect! I am very impressed. Ahhh, unlucky ;) I have one twin brother. We get on quite well, a lot better than we did when we were younger xD

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 10:01pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 at 4:52pm :
my voice is T E R R I B L E. but i have ritme in my voice and thats enough for me at the moment i am addicted to bob dylan, i play also harmonica like he did xD he is so good

ritme? I do not quite understand xD ahh yes, my dad is a great bob dylan fan :) He wants me to learn the harmonica. I would quite like to learn it. My grandpa is AMAZING at the harmonica! It's really quite incredible to watch. Ahh my hippy family xD Do you have any brothers or sisters or anything?

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 20th, 2010 4:18pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 at 11:11pm :
im also wroting a song but its hard to figure out the guitar . you are lucky , o: YOU CAN SING!!!! IM JEALOUSE haha really i am ,your voice is beautifull so your are really a descendant from a hippie? thats just awseom

Wow, you must definitely upload it when you are finished. I would love to hear it and give some feedback :) I'm sure your voice is great too. I have very low confidence as a matter of fact, I get absolutely terrified if I have to sing in front of people :P Indeed I am, my whole family pretty much. When I'm older I want to live on a traditional canal barge with my boyfriend xD

SkaJon wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 3:14pm

Thanks man! I really enjoy my Les Paul Specials and Telecasters

2006 wrote on Jun 19th, 2010 7:52am

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 11:53pm :
i prefere classic rock, folk,...things like jimi hendrix,bob dylan, eric clapton,...

thats cool.

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 18th, 2010 4:21pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 at 7:31pm :
oh yeah thats right , i ve seen you playing guitar on ypur page (jersey thursday) you sing beautifull and you are a very good guitar player

Aww that is very kind! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Hopefully I will upload the first song I have ever composed and written myself soon, just need to find the time...and the camera xD Yeah, I'm from a long line of hippies. Tis the only way my friend. Kind of unavoidable when you are surrounded by the british countryside, you're either a hippie or your desperately trying to get away to the city xD In reponse to your private message, I love jimi hendrix. My dad used to play him to me when I was a little lass, he's very good at what he does!

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 4:26pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 7:14pm :
your eyes are, indeed a gift ! i love many kinds of music, especially old rock, blues, gypsy stuff and folk for exemple Bob Dylan jimi HEndrix,...
i also love punk; ramones, green day,...
and other stuff like three days grace, breaking benjamin, nine inch nails, eric clapton, a perfect circle........
you should give me you email or something (:
haha you were my first friend CONGRATULATIONS! no im kiddin thanks for adding me, im new,,,

And I'm pleased to be your first friend! I woulld give my email on here, but I'm always worried about giving it publicly. Perhaps on private chat sometime :)

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 17th, 2010 4:22pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 7:14pm :
i also love punk; ramones, green day,...
you should give me you email or something (:

DAyyyyum, good taste in music my friend! Are you familiar with Porcupine Tree? If not, try it! Great great great band, highly reccomend them. Ah and also check out Gogol Bordello, saw them live and it was f*ucking manic xD Oooo and whilst your at it, search Pridsters in youtube and check out my videos ;) Don't forget to comment and subscribe :) I love alllll sorts of music, like genuinely anything, although I don't go in for much gangster rap. Let's be honest, I'm not very gangster :P

twentyonegun wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 8:18am

hahah jurriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

twentyonegun wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 8:08am

juriaaaan

2006 wrote on Jun 16th, 2010 3:33am

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 15th, 2010 at 7:22am :
hey Brandon , Im Jurriaan(yeah i know its a weird name) whats kind of music do you like ?

how do you pronounce that haha.
umm im pretty much into anything.
metal, rap, hip hop, hardcore, post-hardcore, rock, classic rock
ect. how bout yourself??

2006 wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 11:33pm

thanks for the add man. whats up? im brandon.

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 5:42pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 at 10:24am :
WOW you have got a brain thing that make you see colours? ;o thats fucking nice !
its like you're always stoned !
and also a good taste in music
it would be nice to chat with you

Haha! It's pretty crazy man. You're you can handle a can of crazy?! xD Yeah I guess I try and see it as a gift. It's quite complicated for me to describe but it is kind of like tripping and kind of like looking through coloured lens :P Ahh good taste is music aye? What music tickles your tastebubs man? Indeed, I would love to chat with you :)

Pieterr wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:31pm

twentyonegun wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 1:22pm :
hey jurriaan ww isaaaaiiiiiiii saai

Gy bnt saai

Pieterr wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:31pm

Jurriaan__ wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 at 1:14pm :
da zal geblokt zijn

juaah wss da suckt wl

twentyonegun wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:22pm

hey jurriaan ww isaaaaiiiiiiii saai

Pieterr wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:15pm

jeroen wilt u als vriiend voeg die toe :]

Pieterr wrote on Jun 14th, 2010 12:13pm

dieje chat balk werkt nieee!!

Musicmaniac1234 wrote on Jun 13th, 2010 2:37am

Hey thanks for the add :D
Hendrix rocks!!

Jurriaan__a wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 3:35pm

Kpthedude wrote on Jun 12th, 2010 at 6:05am :
Hey thanks for adding me It is nice to meet you.
how long have you been playing guitar? :)

1 2 read next