Joshrocker48

Joshrocker48's Profile Comments

Jackal58 wrote on Nov 4th, 2010 12:56am

Joshrocker48 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2010 at 5:19pm :
What am I doing here?

Long time old buddy.

Hi Josh. How you been man? Hope all is well. Batten the hatches and man the woolly undies. It's supposed to turn into winter this weekend.

roythereaper wrote on Feb 21st, 2009 6:55pm

Joshrocker48 wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 at 1:36am :

Hey. It looks like the pit finally sucked me back in.

Hey, that's weird, my guitar playing went to hell and I stopped coming here. How are you doing these days?

fallenangel20 wrote on Jan 11th, 2009 12:23am

Thanks, man. :cheers:

Sorry for the late response, I always forget to check my page. :P

wiggyisgreat wrote on Nov 22nd, 2008 11:16am

Joshrocker48 wrote on Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:41pm :

Hey man! Woah, its good to see that I've been remembered!
What have I missed?

haha well of course.
nothing much man just the usual spamming, theres the "UG challenge" going on at the moment which is quite fun. How are you dude?

wiggyisgreat wrote on Oct 10th, 2008 8:33pm

Heyy man I see you haven't been online for a while.. hows life treating you eh?

Jackal58 wrote on Jun 7th, 2008 12:05am

:wavey: How ya been man? Life treating you good?

Jackal58 wrote on Mar 4th, 2008 2:44am

I hate 300 too. Absolute butchering of the story of Sparta at Thermopolae.

How ya been man? Ready for winter to end? A little taste of spring today. I enjoyed not driving to work on ice this morning.

primusfan wrote on Feb 12th, 2008 4:23am

i would agree with pro-life but pro-death penalty and pro-war. however: 40,000,000 aborted babies compared to 1,099 executions in the past 22 years. not to mention abortion is inherently evil while the death penalty CAN be justified. now, that said, it is extremely hard to justify it in our society. the only legitimate scenario i can excuse the death penalty is when an inmate is a constant threat to other inmates and guards, murdering them. that's really the only case in our society though that fits the requirements.

as for the war, i'm with you 100%.

i would probably classify myself as a pro-life democrat as well. i don't think the democrats are liberal enough though on some issues (healthcare for one), and they're a little too liberal on some (obviously abortion).

overall, i think your politics and mine would line up fairly similarly. i'm also in favor of legal civil unions for homosexuals.

thanks for reading the blog. :cheers:

johnny_tapia wrote on Jan 13th, 2008 7:51pm

Your avatar is amazing. Well Done :cheers:

Kensai wrote on Jan 8th, 2008 2:12am

Same for you!

Umeň is way up in the north where grass gets replaced with permanent snow, about 100 miles from where I live. They've got good universities though, I'm guessing that's what your friend is doing?

Rockford_rocks wrote on Jan 7th, 2008 8:38pm

Man, I can't believe all of the snow melted! Last year around this time, it was what, Negative 15-ish?

This is insane weather for January..

Child In Time wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 6:57pm

i think giantraven has stolen the batman thing for his avatar/user title. tut.

Child In Time wrote on Jan 6th, 2008 6:57pm

:D

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 6:16pm

Chicago? I've been there. Tough town to get around in. Stop every 5 miles and throw some coins in at the toll booths on the Tri-State, or fight the madness on the Da(m)n Ryan. No fun, either way.

A couple of years, I went to Miami for a week or two in the winter. Once for Christmas, Once at the end of January. It's amazing how long a sun-charge can last you.

Jackal58 wrote on Dec 31st, 2007 6:05am

It's going to be another brawl. You don't win these games you survive them.
Was really hoping they would be able to grab the #3 seed and play Cleveland again.
We shall see.

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on Dec 30th, 2007 10:13pm

Hello my brother! The holidays have been strange for me, this year. SAD has kicked my ass hard. I didn't travel to see my sister and her family, for the first time in many years. There have been a few bright moments, though. Don and I rocked the Pit on Christmas eve, and I woke up to a "Christmas present" from UG. That was really heartwarming.

I'll be mudding through the next few weeks or months until some sun revives me. All in all, I don't have that much to complain about. My life isn't bad. It just doesn't always feel so good, you know? Getting a little note from a friend was nice. Maybe I'll pass that along. It could bring some cheer to someone else. It'll probably make me feel better, too. Thanks for putting that idea into my head. :heart:

Kankuro wrote on Dec 28th, 2007 2:45am

Yes, and I hope you also had a good yuletide season . Sorry if it's a little late. :p: I suppose Merry New Year will suffice.

Jackal58 wrote on Dec 27th, 2007 6:06pm

Chicago for Christmas sounds fun man. You have family there? Glad you had a good time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 read next ╗