JoePerry4life

JoePerry4life's Profile Comments

Faded Grey wrote on Apr 16th, 2010 3:40am

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 15th, 2010 at 7:37pm :
No problem man, I can record some clips of it if you'd like some.

Oh yeah, man that would be swell.

Thank you, dude.

Faded Grey wrote on Apr 13th, 2010 3:59pm

Hey, bro. Thanks for the info on the Peavey in my thread.

Kurapica wrote on Mar 19th, 2010 4:13pm

Alright there mate,

I just noticed in your sig that you're using a couple of Artec pedals and I was curious about them. I'm always up for a cheap and decent pedal, so how are they?

Thanks in advance,

Nick.

sheldonpardy wrote on Mar 17th, 2010 9:54pm

Same man. I need to get someting cheap that sounds good. I think I'm gonna go for it.

sheldonpardy wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 2:04pm

BTW... I just noticed that you have one of those Artec wah's. What do you think of it? I haven't played one but judging from the demos they sound pretty sick. I think I'm going to pick up the APW-5. They seem like they have some sick features. Where did you get yours?

sheldonpardy wrote on Mar 13th, 2010 2:01pm

When I was playing around Gander, I was playing in then bands A fallen Affection and Out of Focus.

I'm starting to get a new band on the go and we're hoping to get pretty serious with it the summer.

sheldonpardy wrote on Feb 10th, 2010 9:11pm

Hey man. I havent been on here in a while and I just seen your comment.

I live in Clarenville. I think I'm about a 4 hour drive from you.

Are you in a band? If so, have you palyed any shows in the Gander area? My band use to play out that way a bit.

tpcrisis wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 4:46am

fuck you asshole

marcusmarkmus wrote on Jun 23rd, 2009 4:46pm

thank you for the comment on the sweet child thread! =)

bv310 wrote on May 11th, 2009 7:45pm

JoePerry4life wrote on May 8th, 2009 at 2:55am :

Haha, thanks. Is there even a difference between 3100 /3000?
Only difference is that the 3000 has abalone, while the 3100 has MOP inlays. :p: Sorry, i'm picky about that.

bv310 wrote on May 6th, 2009 9:55pm

Hey, just saw you sig and it's an AL-3000, not a 3100 ;)

random_B-RAD wrote on Apr 29th, 2009 2:15pm

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 at 12:51pm :

Are you sure? I thought I needed a momentay off switch as I'm killing the signal not opening the circuit momentarily. Can't I do it with these switches too?

Look at http://www.instructables.com/id/Guitar-Killswitch- Strat.-design/ it is a very good tutorial and I am 99% sure it is a momentary "on" switch needed.

random_B-RAD wrote on Apr 27th, 2009 6:51am

If your still having problem with your killswitch then you need to get a momentary "on" (normally off) switch when wiring directly from the volume pot.

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 5:36pm

fishnchips.. aint it by danelectro? hows dat?
btw for how much have ya sold your Crybaby?
cool and i got to less in here... hmm only one practice amp (though i really love the OD on it.. it sounds like Big Muff... :D) and i love my strat.. its awesome actually..
Im finally filling up my gear.. so i bought an RP-250 about a year ago (yeah i really need loads of effects, just cause im a songwritter it really is usefull to eperiment with different sounds...) and also got a Morley PWA special 94' vintage or somewhat really awesome wah these models are not being made now...
i also has got a Mixer... and some other guitars a grand piano in our other house... i love it a lot so freakin cool.. and loads of Harmonicas.. i really love harps... :D
Im now planning of getting a Keyboard workstation... :liplick: and a new guitar for rather metal-ish stuff.. with Floyd Rose... oh and am filling up my studio gear.. hehe

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 7:57am

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 8:06am :

Holy hell, I thought where I live was expensive. Those FAB pedals are 3 here. There's a gibson SG special which is 800US costs 2000 CAd. What brands do you have access to where you live?

hehe btw thanx for the add...
hmm yeah that's expencive but the CAd is 20% + to USd right? i mean that will cost 1800 on USD t eh again expencve but you know it's the original..
hmm also ya can at least order em from GC.. .heh??
only some behringer.. and some Boss but once again too less pedals..
have never bought a pedal from here... haha btw what gear dya have?

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 8:09pm

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 3:57pm :

Is that because of the exchange rate of your currency, or do they just jack the prices because they are hard to find over there?

nah.. idk... they aer badasses.. i mean if the behrigner pedal costs 20 in USA it's 50+ in here... it jst cant be that much high exchange rate.. ya know it's just expencive.. and no good gear... oh and also my friend bought DS-1 for 20000amd which is about 70 or 80 dollars whilest the DS-1 is noly 40 dollars.. ya know and danelectro FAB that is 14 dollars is 60 dollars here

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 9:07am

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 at 1:43am :

Yes it does. What country are you in? I didn't think it was too hard to get USA made amps overseas. Then again, its hard to find stores that ship to canada as well. Ebay is probably your best bet.

yeah bt it'll cost an arm and a leg... i live in Armenia now.. its near the black sea in mid asia (i think... kowkas)
hehe there are some amps her ebt thy cost 3 times more than original... i saw here a windsor as well bt it was not for sale.. only for rent

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 21st, 2009 5:32pm

teehee i have only a Squier sp-10 though i played on different amps and would like a tube amp (at least a windsor) i like the mesa as well. versatile...
bt im stuck on my amp which i dont use except at home... it's too little and stores suck in here.. i want to get a windsor from USA bt i need money and way to get it over the ocean.. to me ...

btw does CAd stand for canadian dollar??!

vigenharutyunya wrote on Apr 20th, 2009 5:50pm

JoePerry4life wrote on Apr 20th, 2009 at 9:38am :

Do you meaning using the SB as a boost to the OD on your RP-250? If so I wouldn't suggest doing so. It will probably not sound great. If you have a tube amp use the multi effects od to boost your tube OD. I'm not really a fan of multi effects but if you tried a different OD and liked the sound when you boosted your RP, then the SB would be just fine.

that's what im plannign to do... i also wanna get a tube stack.. bt.. eh money.... i need money :p
hehe... and i need an FX loop out there... so i'll be able to plug delay and reverb ... and so.. eh?! what amp is yours?

1 2 read next