Jhachey22

Jhachey22's Profile Comments

lefthandedkid wrote on Mar 23rd, 2011 2:41pm

You commented on a photo of mine forever ago (one about my Samick) How is yours modified?

Rockwontdie wrote on Sep 26th, 2010 10:13am

Ok cool thanks!!!!

Linqua5150 wrote on Aug 15th, 2010 4:16am

"Okay. I started SYL in 1993 after hearing Soul Of A New Machine. I saw Fear Factory open for Sepultura with Clutch, and I remember running around the venue telling everyone: “THAT is what I want to do, except with extra chaos…”

i guess the band he followed was a different occasion.

Linqua5150 wrote on Aug 15th, 2010 4:05am

Jhachey22 wrote on Jul 31st, 2010 at 2:09am :
The Monkees. The band Devin Townsend saw on TV was the Monkees.

i dont think it was, i could be wrong tho. i remember him talking about it when he took over metalsucks, which ive recently bookmarked that section on there so i might just have to find it. i think the way he said it dev followed them on pretty much their whole tour, and they talked about it with him years later and were like "oh yea you were the weird kid at all our shows!" lol

labolas wrote on Jan 8th, 2010 4:25pm

Lefty ftw

moominman2 wrote on Jan 7th, 2010 11:15pm

thanks for the info you gave me !

tands wrote on Sep 30th, 2009 4:47am

right now were learning Black Sabbath Songs

tands wrote on Sep 28th, 2009 7:33pm

hard to say what we will be making, im into alot of blues rock (hendrix,floyd,zepp,whitestrips) but the drummer is into a whole lot of tool and what not. Were just aiming to have an orgional sound based around a live analog sound type thing for now, so whatever you bring to the table will obviously have an effect on it

tands wrote on Sep 27th, 2009 9:00pm

what u sayin dude, can u reach london ont. to play bass in a band?

slackadjuster wrote on Sep 26th, 2009 10:24pm

Excellent video et j'aime beaucoup la fureur avec laquelle ils jousent leurs musique. Ca fait bientot pres de 15 ans que j'ai quitter montreal et perdues toutes la valeurs musical entretemps ,qui se passent dans l 'est du pays. Merci, Michel

GrisKy wrote on Aug 29th, 2009 11:26am

The next time you PM me, have something intelligent to say. If you just send more flaming, I'll report you... like I'm about to do right now. Ciao.

SomeoneYouKnew wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 5:21am

best plan when it comes to old threads:

do you have some useful information to add to the conversation? then post.
but asking when a build is going to be updated is better done through PM.

subscribers to the thread get irritated when they find it was just a bump.
and it takes space on the first page of the index, until it sinks.

balance, man. you'll find it.

mitch_33 wrote on Jun 14th, 2009 4:03am

I would like to know, are you from sarnia?

stratomaster15 wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 8:25pm

Hey man, thanks for the reply about the Rebel. It sounds really good to me, and sounds like it will work for what I do. I'm going to try it out at my local GC very soon. Which cab should I get for it, the Egnater one or a different one? And 1X12, 2X12, 4X12, ect? Thanks so much!!

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 2:20am

Jhachey22 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 8:18pm :

the only one i could find was a U1 80's reissue in green with a metal nut and one pickup. even though it was righty, i wantedit soooo bad (puke green is badass)

YEah I have to admit, the keen green is pretty kewl. I'm dying to get my hands on a DC-3 in black sparkle...oooohhhh

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 2:06am

Jhachey22 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 8:06pm :

i live ina town of 73 000 where the average age is over 60.

Craigslist is not an option :haha

oh that blows. I know how hard it is to find them in guitar shops too- I have only seen one around here in the last 5 years.

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 2:04am

Jhachey22 wrote on Mar 16th, 2009 at 8:01pm :

(as a response to your friend invite) I am good. i see you're a bit of a Dano junkie. i've been looking for them for a while, but lefties are hard to come by!

Awww good...Yeah I am definitely addicted...I know! the lefties are incredibly rare...you can find them on Ebay once in a while but then of course they always get a ton of bids. Have you tried Craigslist?

SeeEmilyPlay wrote on Mar 17th, 2009 2:01am

Cheers new friend! :cheers:
Nice to meet you :)

Kevin Saale wrote on Feb 22nd, 2009 7:41am

Hey, just noticed you left a comment on one of my pics a couple weeks ago.

The reverse bridge is an option you can get on pickguards from warmoth. I went with it to reduce the treble bite on the neck. Works good for me.

AcousticLesPaul wrote on Jan 18th, 2009 3:37am

Yup! I don't have it right now, though. Oregon had a really bad snow storm, followed by heavy rain. The snow melt combined with rain flooded my best friends practice space and music room... He lost most of his gear, his effects, his amps... I'm lending him my Egnater until he can get some more gear for himself! :)

Where do you have your tube mix at usually?

1 2 3 read next