JeffWiredBeck24

JeffWiredBeck24's Profile Comments

VerniciousKinif wrote on Sep 15th, 2010 3:32am

~Very nice~ Touching home with Zelda.

rmeyer8 wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 11:06am

Hey I added two new jeff beck covers

xXCrashXx wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 2:39am

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!
*hugs*

xXCrashXx wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 3:00am

Hey dude, what's up?

dillonrips7 wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 5:37am

Hey man, that's cool you live in LA, I live in Orange County. Kinda close.

xXCrashXx wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 3:53am

Kewl some1 datz Mexican and dat lives in LA!!!!!! AwEsOmE!!!!!!!!

-Plz Add Me

NorfIrIon wrote on Jan 4th, 2009 10:35pm

Your picture there caught my attention. Very awesome.

general maxx wrote on Nov 25th, 2008 4:16pm

yo, checkit. me and some friends run a webshow called NERM Productions. and im trying to find a way to get more views on our vids. so if you would check us out on youtube
NERM Productions

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 12:03am

JeffWiredBeck24 wrote on Oct 31st, 2008 at 12:01am :

Well, I hope the rollercoaster ends soon, as those are never fun. It's been the exact opposite for me as far as college goes, I just decided that stressing out over things I can't change or control is useless, although I've been questioning going to NYU/the East Coast lately.

So you're set back on NYU then?

Yeah. Cornell was good but then I chilled out and thought about post-graduation business. Both are brand name schools and while Cornell is an ivy, for what I want to do, I need to be in the city.

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 11:16pm

I hate being indecisive. Depending on if commonapp let's me do it, I am doing ED for NYU now.

You have no idea the past 2 weeks I have had. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster

HelpTravesty wrote on Oct 29th, 2008 5:10am

Quinn said he wanted to buy more. If I can bargain right, we can get 15 for $120, give 7 to Quinn, and have 8 left over for us.

Shit.

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 12:07am

hhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 1:15am

:haha

seriously.

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 12:31am

p.s. I realize that my previous response is grammatically atrocious. I drove my car back from ithica with limited sleep this morning so it's hard to mentally function at this point

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 22nd, 2008 12:29am

Yeah. The program was REALLY useful. There were about 150 minority students that attended, so we all were allowed to do whatever on campus for 3 days. One day, we were allowed to sit in on as many classes as we wanted to and blend in with the students. It was great. Don't judge me but after sitting in on this junior English class, I called my mom home in tears of joy because I loved it so much. Haha. I don't think I've ever felt like I belonged anywhere so much in my life.

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 21st, 2008 8:27pm

Yeah so I'm just doing reg decision to NYU now. I came back from a 3 day college overnight elsewhere and I don't think I'm 100% on the school anymore.

HelpTravesty wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 1:25am

L.A. Confidential

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 15th, 2008 1:12am

Haha, college IS insanely scary to think about! I get stomach aches sometimes after doing apps for too long because I get stressed. I'm such a lightweight.

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 11:16pm

nice! Yeah I got a bunch of those from schools but the only schools that I am actually filling out the Candidates Application for are Fordham, Wake Forest, and Tulane. I am mailing out my ED agreement tomorrow and then once the school recieves it, I can submit my common app and supplement. I am actually finishing up my supplement as we speak so I am pretty much done with filling out paper work. And then I will be enjoying 2 months looking down the frightening precipice of college decisions ... scary.

how are your apps coming along?

waterproofpie wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 1:48pm

I totally threw an east coast
however, my sidekick needed to up her game.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next