Jazzalenko

Jazzalenko's Profile Comments

mdwallin wrote on Feb 22nd, 2010 6:05am

Jazzalenko wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 7:50pm :
Well im doing a VET course, in hospitality, mainly because it will get me many certificates so i can get good work :P

And im doing work experiance at a place called Zazz, it's just a sort of techy "deal a day" type website, which should be decent

ooooow, I was gonna do a vet course in Music Production, but the times it was on didn't fit in with the times I had free from school :(

What's a "deal a day" website?

mdwallin wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 8:59am

Jazzalenko wrote on Feb 21st, 2010 at 2:54pm :
Haha nice. How's VCE going for you so far, big step up from year 10?

no, not at all.

When I came back from after all the holidays, I felt like I had never left! I did a couple of VCE subjects last year.. sunno if that makes a difference.

Only difference for me seems to be that now I actually HAVE to do all the homework and do well in EVERY SAC... but, that is just the year 12 subjects I think...

You doing any VCE subjects this year? You get work experience this year, no? Where are you going for that?

mdwallin wrote on Feb 20th, 2010 2:47am

Jazzalenko wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 10:18pm :
Year 10 :P You like Brunswick Secondary? A girl in my class left here to go there last week i think :P

it's ok. Very all-rounded.
Good at music and sport and maths... :P

I had some friends go over to Fitzroy for year 11!

mdwallin wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 10:28am

Jazzalenko wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 at 8:07pm :
Haha that's wicked! What year you in?
Year 11 :) you?

mdwallin wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 9:18am

woahh! You're in Melbourne and go to Fitzroy?! I go to brunswick :P

AWESOME!

rocknroll93 wrote on Nov 28th, 2009 12:08pm

[QUOTE=Jazzalenko]I didn't, but you are in Melbourne, where do you busk?

Guitar or Bass?[/QUOTE]

Im actually in Pakenham.

RosieRamone wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 5:22pm

Jazzalenko wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 at 11:07am :
Haha i have a very wide spanning range (note Billie Holiday in my fave artists aswell ) One of my friends is lucky enough to have found a Radio Birdman vinyl in an Op Shop not that long ago

haha cool :) I like crappy 80s pop and also like hard punk so ive got a wide range of music taste aswell lol. I've got a radio birdman special edition vinyl worth 300 at home but its my step dads :)

RosieRamone wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 10:26am

Hey :) Thanks for the add, so you like radio birdman then? thats a little odd cos you like metal lol

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 2:12am

i don't know what i'm writing anymore, i think you'll like THEM, and by them i mean Exodus haha, ahh im out of it ><

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 24th, 2009 2:10am

These guys will melt your face off dude

check these out for sure

Bonded By Blood
The Toxic Waltz
Impaler
Tempo Of The Damned

Good starting point's there, i think you'll like me a lot

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 22nd, 2009 1:52pm

Sub genres are so not ridiculous, how else would we know a symphonic gothic rock band from an heavy deathcore grindshred band? jesus christ!
hahaha, yeah that sub genre bullshit is way out of hand, we have things like beer metal and elf metal and such now
i'm not sure about BTBAM, but ever heard of a band called Tankard? they have wrote songs about beer for like 30 years or something haha, it's crazy

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 21st, 2009 8:58am

Nice, are they a metalcore band? and just got right into Exodus \,,/

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 18th, 2009 7:56am

Haha yeah it's near impossible to get it sounding right right now :S

anyways i'm just looking for some new band to get into. Something like the first Megadeth record, i think that one was the best

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 15th, 2009 8:05am

Yeah i'll have a look around, right into Cannibal Corpse right now, i try doing the vox but most of the time it leaves a raspy kindy stinging sensation indicating i'm doing it wrong haha

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 14th, 2009 10:55am

18y/o + in there, xD

do you know anything about death metal vocals? like how to do em?

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 13th, 2009 12:33pm

Nah not really, i didn't really want to get in the pit with all those people going nuts haha it was pretty gnarly

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 10:15am

They stole the show, broderick was very together and i only actually heard a few screw ups, it was great ^^ i don't think i'll see slayer again though unless megadeth is on the bill. again.

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 11th, 2009 12:01am

Thank's, i just youtubed a few songs, i'm impressed :D
just got back from the slayer gig and it was pretty kickass, but tom lost his voice pre-gig and all of their songs were acoustics with a few guys getting up to sing

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 2:50pm

Wicked, i heard Mastodon are pretty top notch, i'll have to check em out soon

ShredHead396 wrote on Oct 8th, 2009 2:18pm

For sure, good starting points

Wild Dogs
Death Camp
Hell On Earth
Death From Above
Nuke The Cross

Wicked band, easy to play their stuff to

read previous 1 2 3 read next