James_Het_Rules

James_Het_Rules's Profile Comments

Fall of Allan wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 11:04pm

Damn man Are you a solo artist?
Either way you r sick man ive been working on the same kind of material myself
im doing the whole solo artist stuff it takes alot of work and ive been practicing alot of
diffrent stuff but this is where i wanna be man same as ur doing it sounds like the same stuff im going for,i reallly enjoy this stuff alot keep up the awesome work

MaddMann274 wrote on Sep 27th, 2011 8:44pm

Dude, WHY THE F*** ARE YOU GUYS NOT FAMOUS?!!! :haha:
You should send your stuff to a label. Or join reverbnation, that could help. :)

revtend wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 8:19pm

Hi, thanks for the add!
Cheers!!!

MaddMann274 wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 11:25am

James_Het_Rules wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 at 2:39pm :
No problem, I love collaborating with people. Thanks for giving me the chance to do it!

:cheers:

MaddMann274 wrote on Sep 24th, 2011 8:14am

Thanks for offering your help man, Much appreciated. :cheers:

DimebagLivesOn wrote on Nov 13th, 2009 11:35pm

James_Het_Rules wrote on Nov 13th, 2009 at 8:27am :
Lol dude, don't even worry about it, my SN isn't any better haha. Especially when i post on a Metallica news post or anything in the pit. Good news is, at least we know our shit about music, and aren't posers lol.

:haha: Exactly man, although you would seem like the average 14 year old who thought Metallica was the best metal band ever when they joined. Are you in The Pit much? I'm a regular for a few threads, and I post in Metal and EG as well.

DimebagLivesOn wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 11:01pm

James_Het_Rules wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 at 12:15pm :
Lol actually, it was a few things lol.

First off, your sig lol "My name is Ian, refer to me as such"

Second "Dimebagliveson" - I knew you're a Dimebag fan.

Last, but not least... Zillah sealed the deal haha.

:haha: Not too hard to tell then. I was such a Pantera fanboy back then, I think I have the corniest name on UG. It also sucked when The Pit went through the "RIP Dime" spam phase.

DimebagLivesOn wrote on Nov 12th, 2009 12:41am

Holy fuck dude, I think I've seen you around but didn't know it was you. I'm guessing you knew me because of my location lol.

flaphead325 wrote on Sep 6th, 2009 6:06pm

Hey I added a new song, so check it out :)

sneaky11 wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 12:05am

dude james hetfield does rule. and you're day that never comes cover is godly. well done

henkka_potku wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 8:33pm

Would you mind telling me what's wrong and good with my songs? Thanks anyways :)

henkka_potku wrote on Feb 5th, 2009 8:25pm

Well still nice to have you back. When will we hear new material? :) My stuff is crappy, the drums sound horrible and the guitar is out of time and sounds bad... well whaddayado?

henkka_potku wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 6:11pm

hi! nice to see you back, still drumming?

Gtr_god_69 wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 2:05am

So, that 'tallica cover sounds pretty cool, do you use a lot of equipment? cause we're like, starting a band you know, and we would like to record some covers of our influences, but we don't know how to start

GuitaringMike wrote on Oct 11th, 2008 1:17am

thanks for commenting on my song and im glad you liked it

Orion999 wrote on Jul 21st, 2008 10:31pm

haha thanks for the comment support man (metallica's article). I honestly almost don't want to read articles anymore because I'm so tired of hearing pussys whine about shit they don't even understand. That's actually the only reason I signed up for this site, so I could post shit to fire back.