JacobTheMe

JacobTheMe's Profile Comments

LedZepKicksAzz wrote on Jul 27th, 2009 5:21pm

Do you really like the Jonas Brothers? That's very brave.

asmineJay wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 3:50am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 26th, 2009 at 5:07am :
Okay, I don't dislike you. I don't know you. And I don't mind whatever you may think of me. Im just saying, if you are angry at me feel free to use my name in any negative way you want. Public, private, it really doesn't bother me.

The other people can too, I feel better when people honestly and openly use their opinion. Which might not be how I like it, but I can't change somebodies opinion.

Its like my sig, a lot of people don't like me for it. I don't care though because its how I feel. All that negativeness I do, its my straight-forward opinion. Im never going to get honesty from other people until im honest myself.

I like your original by the way. Oh and learn to use paragraphs.

My original what?

asmineJay wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 8:56am

Hey
Just regarding your comment on my blog. I never mentioned your name.
And when i wrote that blog i thought that i was being a hipocrit.
but as i said on your group you can dish it out but you cant take it.
The point of the blog was not to embaress you but to let people know that what poeple say about my blogs means alot to me and i would appreciate it if nobody wrote negative comments.
I dont get why you admited that i was talking about you.
A couple of people have agreed with me that you shouldnt say anything that isnt constructive critisism or a complement. My blog was constructive critisism. Now people know how it effects people.
So i apoligise for any embaresment this has caused you or any other negative feelings but it was not intentional.
I hope we can put this behind us. And sinse we definatly got off on the wrong hand, How about, If you dont write anything negative on my blog i will leave you alone or we can forget about this and start new.
Which would you like?

asmineJay wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 8:44am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 3:35pm :
You lurk my profile a lot.

LOL
yeah i guess i do.

coryklok wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 7:51am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 24th, 2009 at 10:30pm :
Are you really Steve Vai? <3

The one and only.

Ponyexpress wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 5:39am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 12:15am :
I am though. O_o

oh well ok then nvm lol i feel really stupid now

asmineJay wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 5:21am

Ponyexpress wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 at 2:59pm :
alright if you wanna like the jonas brothers go and like them but if I were you I would keep it a secret girls/people in general might think your gay

I agree.

Ponyexpress wrote on Jul 25th, 2009 4:59am

slashrock94 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 10:39am

I think it's actually pretty cool how you refuse to listen to stuff just to look cool, you really shouldn't listen to the Jonas Brothers, they are shit, but if you enjoy it, well done you. Yeah, Zeppelin are in fact not very good, I don't like them, and I don't see why everyone should.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 3:39am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 9:30pm :
It isn't "techno", its "electronica". Just like how "punk" isn't "rock" but it is a sub-genre.

Your just one of those elitist that think that classic rock is the be-all and end-all of music. There is a reason it ended. Music has advanced.

it sure as hell didnt end because it sucked, it ended because of all the bands that it influenced branched off into there own little genre and became bigger.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 10:51pm

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 4:28pm :
Metallica isn't metal. They are dad rock more than anything. I know a fairly decent amount of stuff. I know about rock, but I also know about music.

I can say the same things back to you. You like Metallica, you don't know anything about electronica, post-rock, country, jazz, blues, industrial, hip-hop. etc.

I have the feeling I know a bit more than you do. Besides rock music is outdated.

oh god i hate metallica and they are more metal than rock. i could care less about techno,country, and other crap. i know how you dont know more than me because you think that metallica is classic rock.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 10:17pm

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 4:14pm :
They are. I consider classic rock to be popular rock music from the 60's - 80's, pretty much something that a dad would listen to.

your considering wrong because metallica is metal not rock. then again i wouldnt blame you for not knowing alot about metal and rock seeing how you listen to the jonas brothers.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 9:32pm

also your a failure for saying metallica is classic rock.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 9:12pm

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 2:53pm :
I can say that same thing about Classic rock. Some of it is terrible, (such as AC/DC, Aerosmith, and Metallica) but some of it is really good (Boston, The Cars, and David Bowie).

Its all preference. Obviously those bands that I don't like must be good or else they wouldn't have sold so many records.

Yes, I agree most mainstream rap isn't very likable, but then again most mainstream rock isn't either.

Check out The Beastie Boys, Jedi Mind Tricks, and Outkast. They are awesome.

yeah i dont mind the beastie boys, i hate outcast and how can you say aerosmith is awful.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 6:32pm

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 2:32am :
Excuse me, whats wrong with rap?

its awful theres few good rap songs and the rest is awful.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 8:01am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 1:39am :
Oh, sorry. I get teased a lot for liking them that defensive about it by nature.
what ever, im the same way with any classic rock music to the fags who listen to rap.

jbridge90 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 8:00am

You lurk but don't tell me how awesome i am?

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 7:23am

JacobTheMe wrote on Jul 21st, 2009 at 1:20am :
Why? Is playing guitar is all about only limiting yourself to one form of music because all the cool kids listen to it? Is it about only gaining inspiration from the same old people as everyone else? Is this website only reserved for Zeppelin fans?

I always had this idea that music was for fun. Jonas Brothers are fun to me, Led Zeppelin isn't. Am I not permitted to play guitar?

You don't use grammar, with that logic you aren't allowed to write or type. In which case, I don't think you should be on UG.

No your right, its just the fact that you like the jonas brothers.

WattsyBoy97 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 10:47pm

haha you like the jonas brothers and not zeppelin. i dont think you should be on UG

asmineJay wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 6:03am

You like the Janas Brothers?
**Cracks up laughing**