JackWhiteIsButts

JackWhiteIsButts's Profile Comments

MattKingerZ wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 1:22am

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 12:58am :
We have much to discuss. Tell me your opinion on animals, jazz, and abortion and any history you have with the three.

What's up with the strange questions? ;D

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 12:34pm

You should send me a link to your EP thing so I can check it out. What sort of music do y'all play? Good luck on Friday, make sure you have extra strings if you need them

well as i said. were still new and i don't have everything updated online. but when i get it done i defiantly will send you a link. as of our sound, were going for more of a progressive tone. if you've ever heard the bands soen or rishloo that is along the lines of that we are leaning towards. And I'm existed.

MattKingerZ wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 3:15pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 7:14pm :
Hello friend man, I noticed you stopped by my profile and I would like to extend a cordial greeting towards you since you did not leave a comment. I notice that you have a Fender Strat and I have one too so we will likely be best friendsies forever.

I also notice you live in Sweden and my local hockey team has two prominent Swedes on it (Niklas Backstrom and Marcus Johansson) so we are destined to be together don't try to fight it it's fate just let it happen.

Well awesome, good that we have things in common! This will eventually turn into a long lasting friendship. Have a good one man! (:

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 12:03am

I wouldn't say i have a ton of experience. but this Friday were actually doing a small show. nothing big. but a start.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 12:00am

Do you live in the city itself or in like a suburb? I kind of find it hard to believe there would be nothing to do in a pretty major city like that.Where are you thinking about moving to? My friend has similar aspirations to you and just moved to San Francisco a ?

i live in the suburb area. In the city is pretty expensive. but both places in Houston are pretty boring.they don't have alot of good concerts here. its pretty much a bunch of scene bands and linkin park that comes into town. i usually go to Austin or San Antonio for shows. and me and my friend actually were looking in to the San Francisco area.

i actually have started a band been together a few months now. we have a ep kind of thing written. we got it done so fast because im super peculiar about my music work and i basically wrote it all myself. i started working on it before we even started the band.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 1:27am

Texas doesn't get a ton of humidity unless you're right on the Gulf though, right? Where in Texas do you live? I've never actually been there but I hear good things about the music scene in and my lease is up soon so I need to relocate somewhere.

I live in the Houston area. Not much music here it's mainly work (oil businesses). It's pretty boring here. But it's a step up from when I lived in ohio. I plan to relocate and hopefully start something in music. That's the only thing I have ever imagined myself doing and a life without it would be depressing.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 9:19pm

That sucks. I was in a shitty apartment in college when I spent the summer there with no A/C and it was absolutely brutal temperatures and high humidity. If I was ever at the apartment during the day I pretty much had to just chill naked in a cold bath all day. I would have killed for an A/C unit. 72 virgins would have been nice but then you'd have all that body heat and friction and we would have evaporated.

yeah. i live in Texas too so you can imagine the suffering. makes you realize how much things like that matter.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 7th, 2014 4:18pm

Is that something you can actually provide them though? Because if you promise them stuff you can't make or get them before they're dead it's gonna be counterproductive.

One summer my air conditioning didn't work so I looked up redneck air conditioners and you have to get a cooler filled with ice packs and cut a hole for a fan to blow air into it and fit another hole for the cold air to vent out from that you can direct with a hose or something. Maybe you could do something with that

Actually this summer my air conditioner broke and I had to do the same thing. But your right . giving them empty promises is just as bad as jack white.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 7th, 2014 12:49am

I don't know, I'm no expert in psychology, you should feel it out and come up with something. Like, their religion already offers them so many virgins I don't know if you can compete with that. The hatred of Allah is always a good start, maybe you should hand out snow cones

True true... I think they would enjoy air conditioners.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 12:34pm

You can use whatever means necessary to convert the masses, they seem to like the idea of lotsa virgins so you can give that a whirl or ad lib it based on their character, maybe they'd prefer a pretzel roll, who knows.

should i tell them jack white is an Allah hater? and then offer virgins?

GuitarGod_92 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 9:47pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:28am :
No, never! I have experimented with the dead ones at the fish market but once you refrigerate them their natural lubricant starts to dry up and I have to rub them down with olive oil to keep things slick and it's too cold after you refrigerate it i'm always worried it will stick to my butthole.

thats really weird im gonna tell everyone you use eels as dildos

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 9:06pm

You probably need a little bit of time to get prepared and get your horrible shots for crazy third world disease so why don't you head down November 1st. It is not an all expense paid trip, if you are a true believer than the satisfaction of spreading thy message is enough compensation for the task. I need to stress that this isn't a vacation, it won't always be fun, but you will make a tangible difference in the world and there's no better feeling than that. Except maybe like a super good orgasm but that's kinda a flash in the pan.

these arrangements sound good. and trust me i wouldn't mistake this for a vacation. this is a serious matter and must be handled like so. Hard to mistake the middle east for a vacation spot right now anyway.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 12:42pm

Oh thank god, i didn't actually want to have to go to Africa with the whole Ebola business so that's where you'll be stationed to start with. I'll start my tour with Western Europe, starting in Portugal and gradually moving east before trekking north to the scandinavian countries.

You can hit up Morocco and head south down the ivory coast. Make sure you wash your hands lots. Now it might be tricky business because a lot of those people probably were never introduced to jack white so you may have to play them seven nation army or something before you convince them that he's butts.

ok. when do I start? And will this be an all expense paid trip?

GuitarGod_92 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 8:53am

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 10:14pm :
I'm flattered by your straightforward sexual zeal but I will have to respectfully decline your offer as analingus makes me uncomfortable, it feels like some sort of slug or small catfish is trying to work it's way up my anus and as a lover of all living things I cannot help but find it cruel to suffocate them in my rectum.
You've never put live eels up inside you? You haven't lived.

GuitarGod_92 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 1:38am

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 12:56pm :
You can't fool me that easy you big joker quit being so coy!

you're right i came here to lick your b-hole

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 12:49am

I would gladly join your quest.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 9:47pm

i noticed you visited my page and i would like to say i love your user name.

GuitarGod_92 wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 4:41pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 3rd, 2014 at 7:00am :
Hullo bean thank you for visiting my profile it is always a pleasure to see you but I wish you would have left a comment

i was testing something and you were just a convenient victim

Thrashtastic15 wrote on Aug 14th, 2014 1:34am

the bartender wrote on May 3rd, 2014 at 1:40pm :
[quote=JackWhiteIsButts]Are those tardigrades?

unfortunately the thread got closed, but I was gonna answer "more like turdigrades"[/quote]
oooooooooooooo #rekt