JackWhiteIsButts

JackWhiteIsButts's Profile Comments

guitarxo wrote on Oct 4th, 2014 7:39am

Tigers are the best big cat because they are stripy and camouflage well in long grass, which is where I assume you spend most of your time. They like to swim and are good at killing people. In fact, a neighbourhood near mine was infested with tigers until the 1920s. Now that neighborhood is infested with Aedes aegyptii mosquitoes. You can choose between different varieties of tiger. All of them are endangered or worse so please choose at least 2 so they can mate.

And after the cubs are born you can cuddle them :)

If you do not want a tiger I would suggest adopting a stray because they are often treated poorly by people who don't like cats. There's some old man here who has been abusing cats for years but no one has evidence of it (besides eyewitness) so the cats are still in danger. Who knows how many other horrible people are out there, biding their time.

guitarxo wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 3:37pm

I approve of your opions on cats. I, too, think very highly of cats. Felines are bastet's gift to the world.

guitarxo wrote on Oct 2nd, 2014 6:18pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Oct 3rd, 2014 at 12:53am :
omg i have a friend this is so exciting!

o m g wow hi friend! do u like cats

guitarxo wrote on Oct 1st, 2014 12:43pm

butt butt butt butt butt

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 19th, 2014 9:31pm

some people think its hard to learn a instrument. I didn't find it hard but that's maybe because I had the willpower and wanted to play.

yes. and your right about the guitar only being rock instrument, its not. I was just saying that's what it is seen as to people who are not very broad with music genres.

I do want to incorporate instruments together. There is so many different types of music styles and techniques I would have to go to hell if I didn't try to incorporate them into what I'm creating. My main goal is to make something different. Why not discover something new that doesn't have a category or an expectation? People are held back by labels and I don't want to let that stop me from doing something unorthodox.

JamSessionFreak wrote on Sep 19th, 2014 5:51pm

that profile pic tho ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 18th, 2014 10:26pm

when i first took an interest in playing music i wanted to learn bass. but i started with guitar because i found one on craigslist for 30$. if i end up picking up on cello i don't think it would be to hard. it took me only a few months to actually start developing skills with guitar. it came pretty natural. i want to expand my musical horizons though because i don't just want to play rock band instruments. its a good thing to be broad and open minded and guitarists get alot of criticism for not being that.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 9:29pm

Yeah, I get a lot of anxiety playing in front of other people so having something like that crop up right before a set would be pretty unnerving for me. Glad you got through it okay though.

I've been listening to a lot of the classic jazz performers, Miles Davis, Coltrane, Thelonius Monk, Oscar Peterson, Donald Byrd, Lou Donaldson, Brubeck, Yusef Lateef, Lee Morgan, McCoy Tyner, I could go on and on. I like jazz guitar as well but brass instruments are better suited to the genre imo.

before I went on I felt like I was going to pass out. I had to take deep breaths and pace to try and calm myself down.
I really love jazz bass. i hear some people playing and it just makes me want to give up on music. :D and saxophone. a great instrument. i want to eventually pick up on it. same as the cello.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 17th, 2014 12:51pm

I haven't heard those bands, I've been listening to a lot of jazz lately so that's been my focus for the last couple of years and I haven't listened to a ton of music outside of that genre. I'll check them out today since I'll have time. I hope your show went well.

it went well. right before we went on the power source for our pedals gave out and we had to replace it. we fixed it before we played but it was stressful because you just want everything to go as planed. what jazz musicians do you listen to?

MattKingerZ wrote on Sep 13th, 2014 1:22am

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 at 12:58am :
We have much to discuss. Tell me your opinion on animals, jazz, and abortion and any history you have with the three.

What's up with the strange questions? ;D

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 12th, 2014 12:34pm

You should send me a link to your EP thing so I can check it out. What sort of music do y'all play? Good luck on Friday, make sure you have extra strings if you need them

well as i said. were still new and i don't have everything updated online. but when i get it done i defiantly will send you a link. as of our sound, were going for more of a progressive tone. if you've ever heard the bands soen or rishloo that is along the lines of that we are leaning towards. And I'm existed.

MattKingerZ wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 3:15pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 10th, 2014 at 7:14pm :
Hello friend man, I noticed you stopped by my profile and I would like to extend a cordial greeting towards you since you did not leave a comment. I notice that you have a Fender Strat and I have one too so we will likely be best friendsies forever.

I also notice you live in Sweden and my local hockey team has two prominent Swedes on it (Niklas Backstrom and Marcus Johansson) so we are destined to be together don't try to fight it it's fate just let it happen.

Well awesome, good that we have things in common! This will eventually turn into a long lasting friendship. Have a good one man! (:

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 12:03am

I wouldn't say i have a ton of experience. but this Friday were actually doing a small show. nothing big. but a start.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 11th, 2014 12:00am

Do you live in the city itself or in like a suburb? I kind of find it hard to believe there would be nothing to do in a pretty major city like that.Where are you thinking about moving to? My friend has similar aspirations to you and just moved to San Francisco a ?

i live in the suburb area. In the city is pretty expensive. but both places in Houston are pretty boring.they don't have alot of good concerts here. its pretty much a bunch of scene bands and linkin park that comes into town. i usually go to Austin or San Antonio for shows. and me and my friend actually were looking in to the San Francisco area.

i actually have started a band been together a few months now. we have a ep kind of thing written. we got it done so fast because im super peculiar about my music work and i basically wrote it all myself. i started working on it before we even started the band.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 9th, 2014 1:27am

Texas doesn't get a ton of humidity unless you're right on the Gulf though, right? Where in Texas do you live? I've never actually been there but I hear good things about the music scene in and my lease is up soon so I need to relocate somewhere.

I live in the Houston area. Not much music here it's mainly work (oil businesses). It's pretty boring here. But it's a step up from when I lived in ohio. I plan to relocate and hopefully start something in music. That's the only thing I have ever imagined myself doing and a life without it would be depressing.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 8th, 2014 9:19pm

That sucks. I was in a shitty apartment in college when I spent the summer there with no A/C and it was absolutely brutal temperatures and high humidity. If I was ever at the apartment during the day I pretty much had to just chill naked in a cold bath all day. I would have killed for an A/C unit. 72 virgins would have been nice but then you'd have all that body heat and friction and we would have evaporated.

yeah. i live in Texas too so you can imagine the suffering. makes you realize how much things like that matter.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 7th, 2014 4:18pm

Is that something you can actually provide them though? Because if you promise them stuff you can't make or get them before they're dead it's gonna be counterproductive.

One summer my air conditioning didn't work so I looked up redneck air conditioners and you have to get a cooler filled with ice packs and cut a hole for a fan to blow air into it and fit another hole for the cold air to vent out from that you can direct with a hose or something. Maybe you could do something with that

Actually this summer my air conditioner broke and I had to do the same thing. But your right . giving them empty promises is just as bad as jack white.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 7th, 2014 12:49am

I don't know, I'm no expert in psychology, you should feel it out and come up with something. Like, their religion already offers them so many virgins I don't know if you can compete with that. The hatred of Allah is always a good start, maybe you should hand out snow cones

True true... I think they would enjoy air conditioners.

Magnumopus7001 wrote on Sep 5th, 2014 12:34pm

You can use whatever means necessary to convert the masses, they seem to like the idea of lotsa virgins so you can give that a whirl or ad lib it based on their character, maybe they'd prefer a pretzel roll, who knows.

should i tell them jack white is an Allah hater? and then offer virgins?

GuitarGod_92 wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 9:47pm

JackWhiteIsButts wrote on Sep 4th, 2014 at 6:28am :
No, never! I have experimented with the dead ones at the fish market but once you refrigerate them their natural lubricant starts to dry up and I have to rub them down with olive oil to keep things slick and it's too cold after you refrigerate it i'm always worried it will stick to my butthole.

thats really weird im gonna tell everyone you use eels as dildos

1 2 3 4 5 6 read next