JackFlash19

JackFlash19's Profile Comments

metacarpi wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 8:46am

I just saw the thread about your girlfriend.

I'm so, so sorry.

I couldn't put this in the thread, as I'm currently banned, but your story touched me, and I felt that I had to pass on some form of condolence.

Your in my thoughts friend.

crazynickman wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 6:08am

RIP Samantha and stay strong for her. Good luck.

The Hurt Within wrote on Jan 30th, 2008 6:17pm

Losing someone is an unbearable thing it seems, I've had similar incidents in my life but I am still strong. So keep your head up, look forward, but never forget that she is always looking over you, keeping you on track.

My thoughts are with you.

Shaggy92 wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 7:54pm

a little late on seeing the thread. I recently lost my best friend to Lukimia, It was his third time around. There is a web site devoted to people with cancer, where each patient has his or her own page. You can go on there and here other peoples story and leave messages on their guest book. Its called Caringbrigde. If you would like more information on it or any info on charities feel free to write back. Right now I am actually growing my hair out for Locks Of Love so if you need anything man just holla.

aaron00lee wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 1:46pm

Man im really sorry for your loss

akack wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 8:23am

I'm sorry for your loss. No matter how immature we are here, we're a brotherhood here, when it calls for humanity, even Pit-dwellers are human. Pm anytime if you wanna talk. I'll be there bro.

Retrobution wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 4:57am

I'm so sorry about your loss and hope everything works out for you.

AusSie dUde wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 1:56am

aw dude i feel for you i havent lost someone in my life that close but just thinking about it makes me tear up
keep your head held high and stay strong samantha would have wanted you too

RIP SAMANTHA

Mannypedraza wrote on Jan 29th, 2008 1:14am

Hey dude, Im so sorry for your lost, and I was the one who asked what was the last thing you said to her...I feel a bit bad for asking that, reading your updated post almost made me cry, just, im sorry to hear that.

entwistle44 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 9:38pm

man I saw your thread... I thought the pit was going to laugh like it always does, but you managed to make all UGers understand that this is something serious.
Well done for putting it in the right words and because you really must have the guts to share this like you did.
I have nothing else to say because all the other UGers here made it very clear and my english is not that good.
I am very sorry for your loss.

WH15P3R wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 12:17pm

Good luck with your life, I'm sure you'll find some way to enjoy it.

My thoughts are with you, you put my whole relationship shambles into perspective.
Thank you.
I surely do hope you keep her in your mind but don't linger on her too long.
Keep her in your heart, But don't isolate yourself.
I know this doesn't compare but my girlfriend a year and abit ago moved to England
and lost complete contact with me.
It really does suck for the time being, I know the countless hours of being awake just with everything feeling so wrong.

In my opinion there is no such thing as Karma, She looks like a lovely person.
If you want to chat about any of this i'll do my best to help.
just give us a reply if you're interested.

I'll be rooting for you, don't waste another life by doing something stupid even when the world seems the most grim.

Keep your face to the light so you can't see as much darkness.

Godzilla1969 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 6:54am

I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear of your loss. I admire your strength and think both you and your girlfriend are admirable people.

I know you're hearing this from everyone, and that it's A LOT easier said than done, but hang in there. You, and her family, will be in my thoughts.

FallenSaint wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 6:15am

Dude.I'm really sorry for your loss.

You, your family and her family will be in my prayers.

guitarist_2006 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 4:35am

sorry for your loss
but i won't pertend what your goin threw

TomD03 wrote on Jan 28th, 2008 2:09am

Good luck sir, you have my support - I've been through the same grind, and the greatest thing you could ever ask for is the support of those around you.
Again, Good luck

the1 wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 10:24pm

Sorry for your loss.

Page/Rhoads wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 10:15pm

I'm really sorry man. Don't worry, things can only go up from here.

Delanoir wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 10:08pm

I know you've already heard it from a lot of other people, but I truly am sorry for your loss. There's nothing anyone can really say that can give back what it feels like to have someone like that physically in your life.

All I can say is that I don't believe things like this happen for no reason. Its obvious the impact she had on your life and the way you live now. Just make sure you never forget the things she taught you, and the memories you have with her. You will always have the years you spent with her. But there are plenty more you have left, and don't let them be wasted only looking back, or at what could have been. I'm sure she'd want you to be happy, and to get the most out of everything the world still has to offer.

webbtje wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 9:46pm

Hey, I saw the thread...

Stay strong mate. Life's shit sometimes; well done for talking about it.

:cheers:

SorrowIsMe wrote on Jan 27th, 2008 9:27pm

I'm sorry man, I know there's nothing I can say to make you feel better much less from a stranger, but feel honored and grateful in life that you got to know her and that you had time to share with her, I'm pretty sure nothing comes close to that, hope you feel better soon and carry on with life like she would wanted you to...

read previous 1 2 3 read next