JackFlash19

JackFlash19's Profile Comments

koalabacon wrote on Apr 11th, 2009 6:42am

just read your thread man. i feel awful. i hope your holdin up fine by now :(

Kyle.E wrote on Jan 10th, 2009 7:03pm

Your threads about your girlfriend have always been there. whenever I've visited UG and when in the real world. Aye, it's only the 11th and Samantha passed away on the 23rd, but again, I'd like to give my condolences, and I'd like to know how things have been going for you too man.

I hope you're doing well mate.

banned_464006 wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 7:59pm

hey man, ive been away from UG for a while, just got back on, and saw a thread about your decision to vote for mccain. Just wanted to express how sorry I am to learn of what happened to you. I cant even begin to imagine how you must feel. My thoughts are and will be with you

madefortvmovie wrote on Jun 28th, 2008 7:08am

hey man, ive been away from UG for a while, just got back on, and saw a thread about your loss. Just wanted to express how sorry I am to learn of what happened to you. I cant even begin to imagine how you must feel. My thoughts are and will be with you

roast wrote on May 14th, 2008 6:12am

Jack...

I happened upon your post in Nick Grundys thread.
I truly am sorry to hear of your loss.
I do not know you, but that is irelevent. I lost my Mother to Cancer when I was thirteen, five years ago. I really do sympathize with you.
In light of Nick Grundy, we must all converge, as survivors, sympathisers, and also the bereaved.

RIP Samantha.

Regards,
Michael Lee.

hawk5211 wrote on Mar 31st, 2008 2:59pm

Jack, I'm really sorry to have brought up a point in your thread that led to all that, and it being closed. That was not my intention, but it clearly was the intention of some of the small minded people on our board. I will try and apologise for their arrogance, which is completely unnacceptable.

My most heartfelt condolances to you,
RIP Samantha

kool98769 wrote on Mar 18th, 2008 3:34am

best of luck to you sir.
She was beautiful, and definitely sounded like a keeper. My condolences, and its great that you're celebrating her life, rather than being emo about it, like most people do.

Muse-Citizen wrote on Mar 18th, 2008 3:20am

hey man, im really sorry to hear of your loss. she seemed like an amazing personi recently losy one of my unces, so i have a vauge idea of how u feel, but now where enar ur level :( listen man, stay strong!

RIP Samantha

musicfreak003 wrote on Mar 11th, 2008 12:24pm

dude i just saw ur thread, and i'm so sorry. I would've posted in there, but i'm banned

WtrPlyr wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 7:16pm

I'm really sorry for you're loss, on those pictures she looks like a very nice person to be with

I know (a bit) how you feel, three months ago a friend of mine passed away after 3 years of fighting against bonecancer

ss311 wrote on Feb 28th, 2008 7:12pm

Take care jackflash.

Satanisk666 wrote on Feb 26th, 2008 9:19pm

Dude i'm sorry for your loss. How are you doing now?

Wardster wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 1:28pm

Thats one of the most sad things i've ever read about. Much respect.

dpv wrote on Feb 24th, 2008 6:08am

she was absolutely beautiful.

her eyes and smile are indescribable.

this is so terrible, I'm sorry I don't know what to say.

stay strong and good luck, brother.

emr_steelmech wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 9:55am

I posted a blog on my band's myspace page with your posts, and wanted to share what i wrote underneath. Hope this is ok, if not, tell me I'll take it down.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog. view&friendID=22158694&blogID=355609819

Condolences and luck with the benefit,
-Mike & Dust To Ashes

Kai-7 wrote on Feb 7th, 2008 8:51am

Dude, I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you stay strong, and it gets better for you. I don't know what else to say, but know that there are a lot of us who'd be willing to help in any way we possibly could.

All the best. God bless.

747 wrote on Feb 2nd, 2008 4:53am

hey man... i am so so sorry for your loss. i just read your post and i havent cried so hard in a very long time. i know this probably means nothing since i dont know you but i can only hopet o be as emotionally strong and stable as you seem to be, and i can certainly relate as i have had quite a few people close to me die, most notably my grandmother with whom i was extremely close who died of cancer related problems. i can not even imagine what it could be like though, if my girfriend of 4 years, were to pass away. i have only just turned 18 so i feel as though she has been part of my life for so long.

my prayers are with you.dont stop playing music, its the most emotional, most incredible thing in the world and it will keep a piece of her with you always. she was beautiful, and im sure you were the luckiest guy in the world to have her. hang in there, and cope in the best way you know how.

ibikinz wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 10:06pm

Hey dude, sorry i reaqd your thread, hope your donig fine.

Sorry.

Link.JohnIrving wrote on Feb 1st, 2008 8:47am

So sorry, guy. Stay strong.

1 2 3 read next