Incubus_SCIENCE

Incubus_SCIENCE's Profile Comments

eugsamsung wrote on Jun 8th, 2013 11:25pm

i want to learn guitar like you pleaz help me

blessingx1 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2011 10:24pm

Hello dear new friend(blessingndadaye@hotmail.com)
How are you doing today, i hope every things is OK with you as is my pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile at which really interested me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what will happen in future. i will be very happy if you can write to me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other, here is my email (blessingndadaye@hotmail.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you good luck this week.
Yours new friend.
blessing

BrickIsRed wrote on May 11th, 2009 12:21pm

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on May 11th, 2009 at 3:59am :

I played an interesting 1969 themed show. It was a hella lotta fun. Everything was decked out 60s style.

That explains the flowers. Looks like fun.

BrickIsRed wrote on May 9th, 2009 3:26pm

Nice new profile pic.

BrickIsRed wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 1:01pm

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 at 4:49am :

Yeah I tried to find some decent synth sound for the track I recorded. He uses a Korg Toneworks AX300B for his synth.

I looked that up thinking it would cost a ton, but it's listed for just €239. I'm not sure I'd buy one just for that song though.

BrickIsRed wrote on Apr 25th, 2009 3:40am

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 at 1:03am :

lol i know that, man....

This track Amanitis makes me want an EHX Micro Synth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2zdCr7OpSQ

BrickIsRed wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 1:05am

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 at 11:55pm :

Sounds even better live! He plays a nice Is It Luck clip in the BB video one you sent me. I slowed it down and tried to figure that one out. Quite tough.

I think it sounds better live because he had the dobro go through his amp/effects rack. Whereas in the interview it's just played acoustic.

BrickIsRed wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 10:25pm

I found this excellent video of the Dobro bass and Les. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE5GuBSstw0

BrickIsRed wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 1:54am

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on Apr 10th, 2009 at 12:04am :

http://guitarsearcher.stores.yahoo.net/regdobbasgu i.html

"Dobro bass". Gibson used to make them... they don't seem easy to find.

Hm, I could probably afford one of those if they supplied them in Europe.

anarkee wrote on Feb 4th, 2009 10:39pm

Now that I've heard yours-I lust for a Ric.

anarkee wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 2:21pm

Really good music weekend--got the Les tickets and saw the Knitters at a really small club in Santa Cruz. My god Dave Alvin can still play a mean guitar!

anarkee wrote on Jan 22nd, 2009 11:46pm

update--Les tickets for Tahoe go on sale on Sat. If we are able to buy tickets, we're going and spending an overnight at the resort/casino. :D

And I'm seeing Zappa plays Zappa on March 4 (4 days before Les). So its like a repeat of NYEs.

anarkee wrote on Jan 15th, 2009 4:56pm

Hey you...3/28/09 New York, NY Terminal 5 Les with Saul Williams, O'Death, Secret Chief 3.

Please go. Go for me. The closest date on this tour for me is Lake Tahoe and its not looking good for me.

anarkee wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 3:48pm

Incubus_SCIENCE wrote on Dec 30th, 2008 at 8:59pm :

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW

TWENTY FOUR HOURS HOURS TILL MADNESS. INVOLVING HATS. AND BALLS.

LOLOLOL. I"m wearing an Audrey Hepburn dress and a tiara. Seriously. I am so excited about this.

aaron28 wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 6:43pm

Merry Christmas
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/aaron28/music/a ll/play492404

medick wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 10:16am

argh.. just saw it in your "interests". You must read "The Master and Margarita" by Bulgakov if you haven't yet. It's not so old that you read but definitely classic! One of the greatest novells for me.

medick wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 10:02am

Really? And who are your favorite writers?

medick wrote on Dec 4th, 2008 9:07am

Great! But as far as I know it's hard to learn for foreigns. Be careful ;) Anyway you can have good practice here :D

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 read next