Iluvpowerchords

Iluvpowerchords's Profile Comments

mckurtney09 wrote on May 23rd, 2010 1:07pm

thanx 4 the approve man!

DempseyPunk wrote on Apr 7th, 2010 10:17pm

Iluvpowerchords wrote on Apr 6th, 2010 at 6:35pm :
Oh I scoot hard.

Well mostly. Not now cuz my pipe kinda rusted off but I'll be able to get a new one at the end of this month.

So now I'm ridin' my little ninja everywhere until then. It's less popular with the bitches but you can ride more spiritedly.

What have you got brah? Do you ride too?
Used to bro-ham. Used to ride my dads old worn out harley, and now I sometimes ride my friend Chris' vespa knock-off. Gas mileage out the ass brah. Chicks get wet just watchin' me roll on by.

DempseyPunk wrote on Mar 24th, 2010 4:18am

Hehe, you look like a scooterist :p:

angel_nicole wrote on Feb 18th, 2010 4:20pm

heyy!! whats up?? :)

opivy21 wrote on Oct 25th, 2009 7:38am

Well, we beat Miami today, so maybe I won't being converting to hockey just yet.

And I know you were kidding about the never-below-forty thing, but seriously, we're almost to November and the five-day forecast has nothing but high sixties. It's actually pretty great.

opivy21 wrote on Oct 5th, 2009 4:54am

Oops! I feel like a douche since I didn't see your comment till now, approximately one month later. I haven't checked my profile in a while...

For the record, yes, Georgia Tech was like a kick to the precious pair. Between Clemson losing a lot, and my fantasy football team getting off to a mediocre start, I think it's a good time to become a hockey fan.

angel_nicole wrote on Jul 11th, 2009 5:00am

Iluvpowerchords wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 at 6:10pm :
I defy anyone to resist the toe tappers that those dudes write.

It is not possible.

lol totally :)

angel_nicole wrote on Jul 9th, 2009 5:49am

love your favorite band :) lol

element4433 wrote on Jul 5th, 2009 4:06am

It's not only from Spongebob, but it sums up the way I feel about villains.

element4433 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 7:02pm

History, Brahnold Swarchenegger

element4433 wrote on Apr 23rd, 2009 3:24pm

Well a lot of teachers here are getting cut, Brahonald Reagan. But the summers off will be nice, and I'm sure I'll make enough to live.

element4433 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 9:22pm

Yeah George Brahsington. I had a close encounter with a small pack of Velociraptors, but I was able to find a large rock and they couldn't get me. You know, because they're the size of chickens, and not six feet tall like most people believe.

I just figured out that I'm going to join the ranks of high school history teacher. So I'll be facing a lifetime of under appreciation and low pay.

element4433 wrote on Apr 22nd, 2009 4:46am

Nothing too exciting, aBRAHam Lincoln. I'm just finishing up my semester and about to start Summer. Both my classes are online, so it's not that big of a deal. I wish I had something more exciting to share, so I'll just lie.

Yesterday my friend and I went dinosaur hunting. We bagged us a couple of ace triceratops.

How bout yourself?

lavazza wrote on Mar 25th, 2009 4:31pm

Thanks man......

They play Baseball there? Do they have so much space? I mean a Formula 1 course, a football stadium.....that country isn´t bigger than the town I live in.....

lavazza wrote on Mar 22nd, 2009 2:51pm

Hey uhm I think Germany will play against Russia or San Marino or whoever......so you can joke about that in you reply again, but here´s a new song we´ve uploaded

TunerAddict wrote on Mar 9th, 2009 9:59pm

Iluvpowerchords wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 at 11:21pm :

WHOAAAA!

We both prolly know what Spiedies are!!!!

I used to have them every time I had a birthday growing up.

Sucks I'm vegetarian now cause damn those were delicious.

TunerAddict wrote on Mar 7th, 2009 7:30pm

SUNY Bing 4 life? Yes yes?

lavazza wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 11:42am

Iluvpowerchords wrote on Feb 12th, 2009 at 3:03am :

I approve of that song you posted.

The vocals and the overall quality of the sound were impressive.

The sax was a nice touch as well.

Now on to the real business of this post:

I hear Germany lost to Norway today! Norway! No WAI!!!!

At least it was only a friendly right?

You have to understand it. Norway´s captain was born in Texas. Seriously it was an extremely bad match, one of the worst I saw for a long time. The last time Norway won against Germany was in 1936......a few years later we let them pay for that :D

Now the real reason for this post: I´m glad you liked that. Thanks for listening.

lavazza wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 4:18pm

a song we recorded last year.....unfortunately I don´t play powerchords in there so you might not like it
www.myspace.com/theroadsofexcess

tushmeister wrote on Jan 16th, 2009 7:04pm

Do you wake up at a specific time every day too?
I've a weird habit of doing that

1 2 3 4 read next »