HeretiK538

HeretiK538's Profile Comments

HeretiK538a wrote on Apr 14th, 2013 2:23am

KORRUSK wrote on Mar 18th, 2013 at 5:30am :
Yes, and sorry for the EXREMELY late reply.
Nope, too late now, it's not awesome anymore :mad:

But seriously, every time I see one of your posts, I click on your user thinking "wow, someone who likes descent! They must be awesome!" then realise it's you and I've already messaged you about it :p:

KORRUSK wrote on Mar 18th, 2013 6:30am

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 5th, 2012 at 4:08pm :
Is your avatar the shield powerups from the game Descent? That game is awesome!

Yes, and sorry for the EXREMELY late reply. :)

screamcore wrote on Mar 22nd, 2012 10:04pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Mar 20th, 2012 at 9:46pm :
No problem :P I'm good. My name is Heretik. Who are you? xD

ya i think we have mutual friends...sorry for the stalkerish add.....v.v

screamcore wrote on Mar 19th, 2012 12:29am

whats up! thanks for the accept! how are you? my name is skyler :)

DisarmGoliath wrote on Mar 14th, 2012 1:25am

HeretiK538 wrote on Mar 13th, 2012 at 11:08pm :
Absolutely love your music! You do gigs in Birmingham and Wolverhampton - You reckon there's any chance of playing Leicester? I'd kill to see you guys!
Hey dude, thanks! We do try to play around that way as often as we can, but we haven't been to Leicester in a year or two at Redeemer. We used to play The Shed too but that started to draw smaller and smaller crowds so not sure if they're still open at the moment (shame though, I loved the place!).

Do you know of any good venues around Leicester we could have a look at? I think the nearest we play semi-regularly to you is Coventry or Nuneaton - there's a guy from Leicester who sometimes comes to Coventry shows so I'm guessing transport isn't too bad. Only place I know in Leicester is the Redeemer club, and when we played there last it was during the really bad snow that Jan/Feb so the support band didn't turn up and we played to a pretty small crowd of the die hard clubbers that braved the cold haha.

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 10:01am

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 11:14pm :
We're called Ratae! We're a three-piece, which means as a unit we've got a lot of chemistry, but we've had to spend a long time ironing out the parts. Our bassist is also doing vocals, so he's basically had to learn to sing from scratch, as well as learn to sing and play at the same time. He's getting on very well though, so progress is slow but sure

Ahhh right haha that's a pretty cool name :). We've got a similar situation with our drummer. He's the best drummer I know...who doesn't own a drum kit that is haha.
He used to go into the music rooms when he was at school and mess about on the drum kit, but other than that he's been learning drums from pretty much scratch since we started (5 or 6 months ago) luckily he's just got a knack for it :)
Also my friend has just joined as the guitarist, and he's been good at actually whipping us into shape and now we're progressing quite well :) Should be gigging in a few months.

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 12:14am

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 20th, 2012 at 12:10am :
Aw, darn Ah well. Me and my band are always looking for shit to do in town, so if you ever happen to be playing anywhere, I can happily drag a friend or two down. I swear to god, Leicester has almost no interesting bands, just dozens of overzealous br00tal metal breakdown bands with screamed vocals

I've been writing songs for a bit, the stuff I'm writing is a bit like Counterparts style hardcore mixed with Melodic Death Metal elements.

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 11:49pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 at 11:23pm :
Hoe chit, that's awesome :P Are you going to be performing around the city any time soon?

Doubt it tbh, our other guitarist and drummer are about 100 miles to the south xD We might get another band together at some point... or at least I might xD

ChemicalFire wrote on Jan 19th, 2012 11:17pm

Cheers for the wall post man, funnily enough both me and the Lead guitarist from Vindictor go to Leicester uni xD

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Jan 16th, 2012 12:30pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 15th, 2012 at 9:22pm :
Well, if you start gigging around Leicester, give us a heads up, we're perpetually looking for stuff to do in town :P
Yeah man :) Hopefully will shall do one day, we've recently just recruited a second guitarists and we're working on new stuff now :) So things are looking good :)
Does your band have a name?

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Jan 6th, 2012 2:07pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Dec 31st, 2011 at 5:47pm :
We're still not gigging yet. Got a bunch of killer tunes though, we should hopefully start soon though

Haha well we've wrote some pretty awesome riffs tbh. we just need to develop a bit more. I'm hopefully gonna get another band with another friend started soon too. We're gonna be more of the 'stoner' rock variety rather than metal though haha.

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Dec 26th, 2011 12:30am

HeretiK538 wrote on Dec 18th, 2011 at 12:05am :
I linger around Market Harborough. Got a band that practices in the city though

Ahh cool I live near Narborough...I have that practices there too...too bad we suck :(

homeless-john wrote on Dec 14th, 2011 12:51pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Dec 12th, 2011 at 6:33pm :
I like your sig : This page could be of assistance

This was the inspiration. But 72,000 calories? Pfft, that's child's play.

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Dec 1st, 2011 9:24pm

And HA! I didn't even realise you commented on my page first :P

slayer_rule_\m/ wrote on Dec 1st, 2011 9:23pm

Where in the great shire of Leicester are you from good sir?

If you don't mind me asking :)

jimmyled wrote on Jun 12th, 2011 10:58am

I love love love your sig.

jimmyled wrote on Jan 10th, 2011 12:16pm

HeretiK538 wrote on Jan 10th, 2011 at 8:11am :
That instantly comes to mind as I Drive The Hearse And, thanks

Yes!!! Thank you!

And you're very welcome. Pretty big compliment.

jimmyled wrote on Jan 3rd, 2011 4:39am

And you were always my mistake...

Damnit! I forgot the name of the song! I remember that it's off The Incident, but that's it.

Also, you look remarkably like Steven in your profile picture.

guitar ben94 wrote on Nov 7th, 2010 12:35am

Hey man, I'm from Leicestershire too :) Near Loughborough to be more precise. And have similar musical taste :D Just thought I'd say.

stratkat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2010 4:24pm