Helloween_rox

Helloween_rox's Profile Comments

xdookiex wrote on Apr 28th, 2011 4:59pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 at 11:40pm :
hey, haven't seen you on in a while, just checking to make sure you're still alive lol

im aliveeee!!!

pop_o wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 10:16am

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 14th, 2011 at 7:15am :
We may even be able to get a demo done for free!

You're lucky. It's like life is a mass of opportunities, just grab them and give it a try!

pop_o wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 2:31pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 7th, 2011 at 7:56am :
I'm just trying to make this go as smooth as possible since this is what I want to do with my life, no matter if I make it big or not.

What do pussy and hot dogs have in common? If I knew what went into it I wouldn't eat it.

Very much right! No watter what people say. You must drive your life your own way!

What's the difference between pussy and LEGO?
You don't know? Well, then get back playing with LEGO!!!

pop_o wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 5:10pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 6th, 2011 at 12:01am :
I wanted to do some smaller gigs around the area to get our live show as tight as possible before we play something huge like that.

Now THAT's what you should do, go for it. Getting a show tight and professional is a must do. If you have friends that are experienced muscians, ask them to come to your shows/rehersal, they could be a good advice source.

pop_o wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 8:51am

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 3rd, 2011 at 7:19am :

If we were to play a show like that, I'd want to get something recorded first and maybe some merch, like t-shirts, keychains, etc. We haven't even played our first gig yet and we're already getting offers to play with insanely huge bands lol. Did you check out FLOTW yet? If you did, what was your opinion?

Maybe you need some experience. I can't tell for you guys, but if you don't feel it, maybe you souldn't do it... On the other hand, this is an opportunity to play in front of a large audience, experience won't come if you don't DO THINGS... Tough choice, so I won't influence, sorry this is yours only ;)
I'm sure you'll make the right choice!

Yes I heard TFLOW, and I can't say I love it, though I can't say I don't... Hmmm bullshit.
Let's say that's not bad, but I wouldn't go to a show for them only...

pop_o wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 4:54pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Mar 1st, 2011 at 5:48pm :
One more thing- thanks for turning me onto Jamiroquai with your cover. I looked up some of their other stuff and I'm definitely a fan now.

Jamiroquai are awesome, and moreover they rock live! Their second album "space cowboy" is a master piece all along, go check it and tell me!

jacks2axe wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 9:41am

thanks for the add man, you got some cool riffs on your page.

pop_o wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 8:26am

Helloween_rox wrote on Feb 28th, 2011 at 4:40am :
Dude- I just got my 1st real, official gig at the end of March!

congratulations mate! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

pop_o wrote on Feb 19th, 2011 4:54pm

Do you know what smells like pussy, feet and shit at the same time?

> A rolled up pair of panty hose!

pop_o wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 12:33pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Feb 18th, 2011 at 7:08am :
A small child asks his mother "mom, why am I black and you're white?"

She turns to him and says "don't even get me started on this. From what I remember from that party you're lucky you're not barking right now."

Well she must have had a hard wake up after that night!

pop_o wrote on Feb 5th, 2011 10:11am

Helloween_rox wrote on Feb 4th, 2011 at 1:53am :
Where did you download those programs? I've definitely got the itch to record more stuff but need some drums to make it fuller sounding.

That's where you'll find Superior Drummer:

But if you're not used to mixing I recommend you EZ Drummer (by the same company):

These are not expensive for what they deliver (i paid them and it was good money spent)

keep metalling!

310320 wrote on Jan 23rd, 2011 5:30am

Hey, dude.

Very much missing Jersey Boys. Finally caught up this evening, and to my sadness, discovered it had been quite a while since the last one was posted, then read your blog entry. I hope you some back with it soon. It kicked some major ass.

pop_o wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 7:12pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Jan 14th, 2011 at 4:11am :
Do you have a drummer and bassist or do you do all that yourself when you record?

I play guitars and bass and program drums with the help of Guitar Pro software and Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0 (which by the way is the best digital drum I've ever heard).
Can't sing nor play the drums, so I have a singer and a drummer in my band the dirty bastards, looking for a bass player, the guy just left us...
I defenetly will do a LOG cover, Ashes Of The Wake or the Wrath albums, which are blasts!

pop_o wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 3:30pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Jan 12th, 2011 at 3:48pm :
True. Maybe this is more your speed?

Man you're making me laugh! I tell you I can't paly Vai, and you answer me that I should play some Abasi then... He's ridiculously good an fast, I won't play that, ever, because I won't be able to, ever!!!!! AAL is very technical and modern and progressive, but I hardly like it.
I might put up some Lamb Of God cover within the next weeks, because they're the shit too!

pop_o wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 4:07pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Jan 11th, 2011 at 7:51am :
You should cover this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5BrE1Pi5cU&feature =fvw

Hey man I won't play that untill 10 years minimum, too hard for me!!!
But I understand Dimebag's been largely influenced by Vai in this song!
All those harmonics dives etc... THE shit!

salmon philippe wrote on Jan 9th, 2011 3:32pm

hey , god listens to me too , and all of us I guess

pop_o wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 4:50pm

thanks man!!!!!!!!

By the way, don't look at your cam this way, you're gonna fear it!!!!!! :)

and... nice guitar!

pop_o wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 12:54am

Helloween_rox wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 at 12:06am :
dude, how in the FUCK are you not signed to a label yet?
Helloween_rox wrote on Jan 8th, 2011 at 12:06am :
dude, how in the FUCK are you not signed to a label yet?

Well don't know never tried to be though...
Check my band "the dirty bastards", we're gonna try to be signed and playing live soon!

Kalo Hanaka wrote on Dec 9th, 2010 12:46am

"Greetings, oh great swami of rock. I have a query for you for you.

How can bands that are so utterly horrible, generic and generally talentless, i.e. Underoath, Nickleback, Fallout Boy, My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, and Divide The Sky (go to www.myspace.com/dividethesky to check out the pure amount of suck) continue to sell records year after year? Is there some kind of contagious disease that I have a natural immunity to that affects people's eardrums and makes them unable to comprehend what good music actually is? This also applies to 99.99% of pop (Michael Jackson was one of the only pop artists I'll actually go out of my way to listen to)."

You wrote this 23rd of september to Van Hammersmith. I have the answer. It's called RFG/B

Rabid Fan Girl/Boy. 'nuff said.

AllJudasPriest wrote on Nov 28th, 2010 4:35pm

Helloween_rox wrote on Nov 14th, 2010 at 5:37pm :
It's too bad you live so far away, I'd LOVE to have you as a teacher
You know you wouldn't be able to focus on my teaching if that were the case...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 read next