Helloween4Ever

Helloween4Ever's Profile Comments

babymy wrote on May 17th, 2013 10:48pm

Hello
My name is kate .
I just saw your profile here
And I want to make friendship with you
To discus a lot of things with you,
what is your opinion about this?
Please reply me directly to my email address
(katejobe23@live.com)
And I will tell you details about me with my picture
Thanks from kate

mdc wrote on Apr 9th, 2013 5:26pm

Hey buddy, just noticed your username and so I'm interested in what you think of this:

http://www.reverbnation.com/drivingmrssatan - I want out

andyscoot wrote on Sep 23rd, 2011 9:02pm

Helloween4Ever wrote on Sep 13th, 2011 at 2:13am :
Hey man, for Eton Nir did you use a drum machine or did you have someone play?

I used Superior Drummer 2.0. It's amazing once you tweak with it a little.

Burning_Angel wrote on Jul 20th, 2011 7:09am

Helloween4Ever wrote on Jul 11th, 2011 at 8:03pm :
yeah man, sorry I didn't get back to you, I had a pretty busy weekend haha. listening again, I remember hearing and loving Kvist, and I even had that album on my ipod until it wiped. Lunar Aurora were pretty spot on, Hades were great. Sear Bliss were pretty damn awesome, and Skogen are perfect. thanks a bunch. and no, I've never heard of Obtained Enslavement, but theyre amazing man. the others didn't really catch my interest for whatever reason.

Ah, didnt see this comment. Glad you enjoyed them all, mostly!

Sear Bliss is pretty incredible, I've tried whoring them out to a select few individuals. So far you're the first to really take to them though. :P Still, the Arcane Odyssey and pretty much all the new ones are some of my favorite recent BM. And Kvist is incredible. One of my favorite bands all around. Same for Skogen, really.

Burning_Angel wrote on Jul 13th, 2011 10:53pm

For sure man, no problem. LA is indeed pretty awesome. I think Kvist, Hades, Skogen and Sear Bliss would probably be most to your liking though. They're all less ambient and more symphonic based than LA is, I suppose [well, than newer LA. They're all probably on par with older LA, except Skogen... who are basically just an atmospheric Black rec that I think also fit really well with the Gehenna song you posted].

Burning_Angel wrote on Jul 10th, 2011 8:08pm

Hey man, lemme know what you think of those black metal bands I suggested you. [note: there's more in the rec thread that fit better after your last post...]

And also, I seem to recall you looking for symphonic black for a while. D'you know Obtained Enslavement? If not, I think it is definitely in your interest to check out Witchcraft, among other albums from them...

Sakke wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 9:19pm

Helloween4Ever wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 at 10:11pm :
:haha makes sense.
Some in the thread did not think so and thought I lied (figures) anyway, you seem to be a cool guy.

Sakke wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 6:51pm

Helloween4Ever wrote on Sep 12th, 2010 at 5:26pm :
Hey man, its cool. I over reacted, and I'm sorry for that.
It's cool, I was drunk, which explains most of the stuff I said.

Sakke wrote on Sep 9th, 2010 9:16pm

I am not from any country that would have English as main or secondary language, so forgive me if I let you understand me wrong.

Scowmoo wrote on Mar 29th, 2010 10:45pm

Yarr, it's ok. Put it in a baggy, light it on fire, and leave it on someones porch! :haha:

Scowmoo wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 7:55am

:mad:
WHAT THE HELL MAN!?
:mad:

Scowmoo wrote on Mar 27th, 2010 3:20am

It always tends to get awkward :sad:
I'm not good with people :sad:

Scowmoo wrote on Mar 26th, 2010 7:11am

'Tis quite alright, Mate.
As long as you don't break the cabin rules, feel free to lurk moar!
Yarahaha!

The only cabin rool is no shitting on my porch. <-- Pretend thats in Pirate. :p:

Scowmoo wrote on Mar 25th, 2010 4:00am

You dare visit me profile without leavin' nothin behind?!!

YARGHHH!!! This means fire on the high seas, matey!

Carmel wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 8:15pm

Helloween4Ever wrote on Jan 11th, 2010 at 10:13pm :
Thanks Carmel, im assuming you're the one who Unbanned me. Thanks a bunch

No worries.

InvaderTSN wrote on Nov 14th, 2009 10:43pm

Well that sucks. At least Ensiferum get to go on earlier now. I was only going for them anyway.

PhilipSkovgaard wrote on Oct 31st, 2009 1:00am

Hey!
You like Dirch Passer?

jut150 wrote on Jun 10th, 2009 5:20am

Please take that piece o shit cover off LMFAO!
we will make a new one soon:)

constructbot wrote on Apr 13th, 2009 9:48am

thanks for your comment on my vid mate.You gotta love the bass fills in ur vid xD, and also: did you use distortion throughout the whole song?try to play it clean, solo was a bit sloppy but u'll get it with a bit of work!
cyaa!