HearItInMyHead

HearItInMyHead's Profile Comments

bastratard wrote on May 5th, 2010 12:09pm

hey man. was checking out your tunes this morning. some were real good and some good. (but thats all of us. we can write something kick ass one minute and turn around and write something that just doesnt quite work well the next....)

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 14th, 2009 6:46am

Your vocals are awesome :) I'm gonna re-record Calming Waves and I was thinking if you wanted to collaborate?

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 9th, 2009 8:08am

I got a new song posted you mind checkin' it out? On this song everything is guitar, from the percussion to the "synth" :P O btw I finally found out how to sync my delay, thanks for the help!

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 7th, 2009 9:55am

Thanks alot for the advice!!! I will keep it in mind the next I'm recording, which probably won't be for a very long time because inspiration rarely strikes me lol.

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 6:31pm

I use REAPER to lay some tracks down but I use Amplitube for my guitar sounds.

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 5th, 2009 2:45am

Thanks a load man. I tried messin with the delay a lot and I couldn't really help it.

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 9:10pm

I got a full version of the song posted so you can check it out if you want

Astaldo wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 8:36am

ok that was really really good! nice warm tone with the strat (?). good composing, nice effects and not boring! I liked it very much :)

DaphneStrat wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 6:23am

Hey thanks for listening and commenting :) Also, thanks for the f/r! I will be back to listen to your mp3s very soon (looking forward to hearing them). Cheers!

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 1:48am

HearItInMyHead wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 7:46pm :
Thanks! I really appreciate that you took the time to listen. You know what's funny is that I posted all these songs on Jango.com, as well as a track that was a rap, but TOTALLY not meant to be serious... they chose the rap track to air on the site. The track is my brother and I making fun of rap!!! It just doesn't make sense and I have to laugh at the music industry sometimes. Well keep playing!!!
XD

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 4th, 2009 1:29am

Your songs finally loaded for me and I have to say you got a real knack for vocals ;)

kr46 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 8:07pm

HearItInMyHead wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 at 7:49pm :
Cool, I appreciate your open mindedness. Some people get so uncomfortable when I talk about how reality is not necessarily so "black and white"

Anytime friend...peace

v2a2n2g2 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 7:32pm

Thanks for the crit!!!!!! Yeah I've been playing for about 3 years now. As you can see I still have one hell of a long to go! Your songs won't load for me so I will be sure to check back later. Thanks again!

kr46 wrote on Aug 3rd, 2009 4:04pm

Hi Bud thanks for th pm..very interesting..I will be back to listen to your music later..peace...:)