HaistaPaska92

HaistaPaska92's Profile Comments

hriday_hazarika wrote on May 7th, 2012 7:39pm

HaistaPaska92 wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 10:39am :
I actually already did. I'm no expert but I think you have serious talent. Are you making anything new ATM?

Seriously, thanks a lot, man. I'm not that good, but it always feels nice to get praised, lol.

Yeah, I'm writing music for a new album. Hopefully, I'll have a guitar this time around, so I'll be able to do more genres.

If you're familiar with Landforge [he's also a UGer, entity0009], I'm also doing a collaboration EP thingy with him. I suggest you check out his stuff too. He writes doom metal with a post-rock influence.

hriday_hazarika wrote on May 5th, 2012 4:48am

HaistaPaska92 wrote on May 5th, 2012 at 10:14am :
Hey.

Just downloaded your 2011 album, it's good shit. The title track in particular.

Aw, thanks a lot, man.

Download the 2012 release too! You might like it.

Reisgar42 wrote on Dec 21st, 2011 2:02am

HaistaPaska92 wrote on Dec 20th, 2011 at 7:35pm :
Dude, I downloaded your EP, pretty solid stuff. Do you have any new material that you are about to release?

Actually, kind of. I'm working on a longer album that I've just started recording. It's still going to be a while until it's done though, hopefully by April but definitely before summer unless shit gets broke/stolen/etc. I made a Facebook and Reverbnation page for it and I have one track posted if you'd like a link to it, I'm going to be keeping that updated more than anything else.

Kumanji wrote on May 31st, 2011 3:12pm

PM'd.

Kumanji wrote on May 31st, 2011 1:52am

Nono, you express yourself perfectly!

I think the potential for a socialist society is more possible today than ever, what with the ability for workers to communicate over long distances instantly (as we are doing now!), but the internet cannot be a replacement for class-consciousness. I firmly believe that people are able and willing to create a better world, they simply don't have the means. And as a revolutionary socialist, I intend to help people develop the means to create a that world. My Socialism is intensely practical.

Kumanji wrote on May 31st, 2011 12:58am

Two things - firstly, greed isn't a fundamental human trait; also, a socialist society would benefit the vast majority of people.

Greed requires the ability to limitlessly accrue wealth - a possibility only in a capitalist system where money is not inherently limited and can be accrued infinitely. And capitalism wouldn't survive without the selflessness of millions of people - teachers, nurses, mothers, charity workers, volunteer emergency service people, all of these people do tireless work altruistically. The capitalist system of profit would be utterly unworkable without the altruism of these people.

And when one considers that, for example, in America 85% of material wealth is concentrated in the hands of 20% of the people, 80% of people have a huge amount to gain from a fairer society.

Rio38 wrote on Sep 30th, 2010 3:10pm

I ahve two Plus Tops. The inly difference betweenthe plain top and the plus top is that the plus top is arched a bit, not flat like the plain top. You pay a little extra for it but it really adds to the look and feel of the guitar in my opinion. It does not affect the sound or playability though.

If you are looking for a versatile guitar that looks and sounds great, you are not going to go wrong with the Epi Les Paul Standard in any top or finish.

If you need anything else, just let m know.

HaistaPaska92 wrote on Sep 29th, 2010 at 4:09pm :
Hi, you commented in my epiphone thread. just wanted to ask real quick if there's much difference between the standard(just the standard) and plain or plus-tops