HIM%(^

HIM%(^'s Profile Comments

mercy2012 wrote on Aug 29th, 2012 5:40pm

NICE TO MEET YOU.
my name is mercy.here is my privet e-mail'(mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in)
i will like to know you more. so that i can send you my picture and my detail's for you to know me more so I am waiting for your mail to my email address below. please don't chat me here just send me mail and i will get back to you with love.

PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL ( mercy_hassan22@yahoo.in )

BLSSKISS wrote on Jun 26th, 2011 9:43pm

Hello Dear,
My name is Miss anita,
and I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you
(anitampka4love@yahoo.com) is my private email
address. I would like you to contact me back so that
you know me better and I send my photo
to you. I look forward to hearing from you, Sincerely
in love anita I'm ready to tell you about myself ok.

NY_FootBall49 wrote on Sep 22nd, 2009 10:57pm

Yo i play tackle also. I see that pancake bro. You got any offers.

GeloseaOfRae wrote on May 24th, 2009 2:07am

Why hello there, you added me ages ago but I barely sign in I just STEEL UR TABZ. Hi :)

vintage x metal wrote on May 21st, 2009 4:12am

Spam haha
My ban is over but I'm not on UG much at all, as you can see from the late reply

Spamwise wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 3:57pm

replied to your response on my blog, also

Spamwise wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 3:17pm

lack of regulation on wall street is all fine and well when the economy is doing well but once shit goes down, its all the presidents fault.

It is partly his fault when you consider the former President pushed for de-regulation and also pushed for expanded home ownership.

get that fourth grade msnbc bullshit out of here.

I don't watch MSNBC.

secondly, government spending has never, and i mean NEVER helped boost our economy in the long term.

That is not the goal of Keynesian economics. Its goal is to save the economy in the short term, allowing long-term growth in the future.

the new deal was the biggest farce in human history.

Creating 8 million jobs is a "farce"? It did not end the great depression in itself, but it reduced unemployment from 21% to 17% and set us up for a much better recovery. It also gave us necessities such as the FDIC. Without that, we probably would have had another run on the banks in September.

Spamwise wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 3:17pm

i understand quite thoroughly how this mess has happened. i just didnt feel like typing it all out for the sake of using literary understatement. thanks though..

Ok. Then you understand that the billions of dollars in bad loans need to be bought off from the banks in order for them to be able to start lending again.

these statements fail tremendously. first of all, I'm sick and tired of people blaming george bush for a problem that had little do do with him whatsoever. l

What do you mean? He was the one that gave them the money! I too am sick of people blaming the former President for things he had no control over, but in this case, he was at fault.

Spamwise wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 4:26am

but sure..give AIG their money with no oversight so they can give it all to their execs. and dont feed me the ish that it was bush who did it, because it was geithner who took the reigns of that plan.

Well, the fact is, the Bush Administraton did give them the money without any oversight. You can't blame the Obama Administration for a mess the previous Administration started.

obama is a communist.

LOL! No, not even close. He isn't even a Socialist. Have you ever heard of John Keynes? A government needs to spend money in time of recession to create jobs, to prevent the recession from deepening. Guess what happened when we tried to let the free market correct itself in the 1930s? THE GREAT DEPRESSION.

Spamwise wrote on Mar 20th, 2009 4:26am

I went ahead and deleted my topic, since it was just becoming a political debate. I'll respond to your comment here, though.

you cant fix a country that has gone down the hole because people have been spending money they dont have, by spending money the government doesnt have.

That is a huge oversimplification of the problem. The problem started with bankers giving out mortgages to those who couldn't afford it. They knew that some of them would go into foreclosure, but since housing prices were continuing to rise, they would make a profit off of it. Unfortunately, so many peoplewent into foreclosure at the same time, it created a surplus of houses on the market, which drastically reduced housing prices.

^That in itself is a huge oversimplification, but it is a start.

gpderek09 wrote on Feb 11th, 2009 4:25am

HIM%(^ wrote on Feb 9th, 2009 at 10:46pm :

cuz texas is like..where the good shit is at. thats cool though, is baseball your main sport?
hahahah yeah i guess so? central texas usually wins over south texas though. we can give them a run for their money, however.

uh, not really, i just figure i have a better chance of playing collegiate baseball over football.

gpderek09 wrote on Feb 10th, 2009 4:17am

HIM%(^ wrote on Jan 21st, 2009 at 10:09pm :

have you been recruited anywhere..since you live in like..texas hahaha
lol no. why would state make a difference? i'm going to try to walk on the texas a&m baseball team though?

breakingxxcore wrote on Feb 2nd, 2009 7:38pm

HIM%(^ wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 at 1:41pm :

hey thanks for the add. could you do me a favor and crit some of the songs on my profile. im trying to accomplish UG domination hahaha. i look forward to hearing a song from you too haha

Hey.

You're welcome. =]
When I get the chance, I will be sure to go on and check out your songs. I love to critique. ;D
I don't really like to let people hear me play that much, so I dunno if you'll get to hear me. xD

BassFishin wrote on Feb 1st, 2009 7:50pm

Man i really like Hopefully. nice reverb sound on the lead guitar. i get a classic metal vibe from that track.

breakingxxcore wrote on Jan 31st, 2009 6:31pm

Hey, thanks for the add. =]

enomushiki wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 2:28pm

Dude I just saw Gran Torino after reading your thread about it and have to say it's pretty good haha ..Clint Eastwood just redeemed himself after having made a shit film like mystic river...

but the Hmong girl..Su??
Her acting honestly sucked balls.. what do you think ?

Spay wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 6:58am

HIM%(^ wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 at 1:49am :

hahah thanks man. actually, it wasnt a whammy bar dive but i get that alot. it was actually a glass blues slide that i used above the scale of the guitar near the pickups. it gets a really cool shriek. and theirs no bass..so i have yet to record bass.

Seriously!? Wow...that's awesome.

Portuguese_boy wrote on Jan 28th, 2009 4:05am

HIM%(^ wrote on Jan 27th, 2009 at 5:49am :

dude..seriously sick covers. wanna crit any of my songs?

Thanks mate.

GNR_Duff_rules wrote on Jan 27th, 2009 4:01am

Your description sounds alot like me...

except american, 6' 5", 265 pounds....

and a guitar player...

well, maybe not....

metaldud536 wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 4:27pm

HIM%(^ wrote on Jan 26th, 2009 at 12:04am :

im doing well bro. wanna take a listen to some of my tracks? i liked yours

You have a really nice guitar tone especially on "Hopefully." Don't like the rap music, though.

1 2 3 4 5 read next