Gunpowder

Gunpowder's Profile Comments

Freezer Burn wrote on Jan 12th, 2009 2:24am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 11th, 2009 at 8:58pm :

Hey man, I've been keeping an eye on the UET, and I've noticed you've "healed" me a few times. Just wanted to say thanks man, I appreciate it. If you're ever in Boston, look me up; I owe you a drink.

Cheers!

Alright will do, that's a rain check :cheers:

Josh Shiells wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 9:29am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 at 3:48pm :

How cold does it usually get in Australia during the winter months? Also, Fahrenheit is a respectable measure of temperature dammit

Mainly? Boston's history is so much better than New York's and especially LA's. Of course, there's plenty to do for everyone, but US history buffs will absolutely love Boston. It's a great city; I'd take it over Manhattan or Los Angeles any day.

The coldest it usually gets is around 59F, but depending on where you actually are it can average about 68F.

Boston has a brilliant symphony, but I'm not much of a sports afficionado and I don't really care for the history of America outside of what I already know.

What's the Boston music scene? :D

Josh Shiells wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 6:30am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 at 2:50pm :

Tell me about Australia. I'm considering going to Sydney for a year abroad...

I live on the border of Vic/SA, so it's a lot hotter where I am than it is Sydney.

Sydney has a better ratio of rain:sunny days, less emo kids gathering at street corners, less bogans yelling from cars and more beaches and theme parks, so in many ways you've chosen the right city.
Even if the better gigs, TV shows, sport arenas, clubs and whatnot are in Melbourne.

Pack for warm weather; it's early Summer here, and where I am it's around 110 degrees in your hoity-toity fahrenheit. And in the middle of Winter, you should pack for warm weather anyway, since it is Australia.

I'm not thinking of going to Boston.
I don't even like the band that much. :(
What does Boston have to offer than LA and NY don't?

Josh Shiells wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 4:41am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 at 9:31am :

Sorry, I just give you your 667th.

Any reason you're tired, my friend?

My name's actually Greg, but I'm curious; what does the middle initial of Gun J. Powder stand for?

Jay, of course!

That leads me to believe you must be Greg Jay Proops.
I love your comedy!

So how is everything in Boston?
Does it actually rain as much there as Frasier leads me to believe?

black amendment wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 3:34am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 at 10:24pm :

Congratulations; I hope you and your Gaelic book are very happy together

My own pile of books to read keeps growing larger and larger...wish I had more time. Ah well. That's life.

haha, yeah I hoped so too, until I got to the grammar section D:
Time isof the essence, hmm? It's actually a PDF scan of a book, so it runs really slow.

black amendment wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 12:57am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 at 7:32pm :

No complaints, man; how about yourself?

Well, it is what it is atm. I did find an awesome book on Gaelic today, so that made me happy :D

black amendment wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 12:02am

Hi! um...so how's life been?

Josh Shiells wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 8:39pm

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 9th, 2009 at 2:14am :

Hi, Josh Shiells!

How's it going?

I'm tired, Gunpowder. :(

I'm shocked you know my name, though.

I'm guessing you're actually Gun J. Powder?

Josh Shiells wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 7:45am

As long as you're gonna stalk me, at least say "hi"

Hi, Gunpowder!

rosamamosa wrote on Jan 8th, 2009 3:13am

Gunpowder wrote on Jan 6th, 2009 at 7:07pm :

I'm glad you think of me whenever you think "pirates"

I've been out almost every single night since coming home for Christmas break...I'll be on more often once school starts again...

oh and i trust the favor is returned, right?... right? :(

rosamamosa wrote on Jan 7th, 2009 1:57am

my friend called me to discuss pirates, and naturally, i thought of you, aka, the pirate who never ever gets on aim.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Jan 4th, 2009 7:01pm

<3 You know you love it.

Didn't your mom ever tell you that girls were horrible people that will ruin your self confidence and lie all the time except when telling the truth so you never know when they're being deceitful?

She should have. It would've saved me the trouble of making fun of you. And you the trouble of living all this time thinking you were straight when really, you're gay. Deep down. Honestly!

SteelToedGirl wrote on Jan 1st, 2009 6:07pm

Good. I don't want your AIDS infested present anyway..

>.<

just kidding. *hugs* but really, now I have to gouge out the imagination part of my brain because I have that image stuck there. :)

Carmel wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 6:35pm

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 at 6:28pm :

Well, we were, even if UG Profiles didn't acknowledge it

:heart:

Happy new year, hun. :)

Carmel wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 5:34pm

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 31st, 2008 at 5:34pm :

I can't believe that we weren't already

Me neither... :heart:

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 29th, 2008 5:55pm

Brianna does too exist. She's my secretary that handles all my presents. I get so many, I have to have a filter system so I only get the cool ones.

I wouldn't mind if I actually got to see my REAL doctor..

but I don't mind going this tuesday because she might tell me that I can be off grounding now. Which means I can be with my friends in my old town. And that'd be awesome. 'cause I love them.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 27th, 2008 7:29pm

I celebrate "Brianna is awesome, give her presents" day. Of course, I allow other people to give and receive presents as well, just so they don't feel left out. I don't want to be a COMPLETE bitch.

I think my biological doctor handed power over to her on this case.. I don't know where Kevin ran off to. Maybe he didn't want mono.

my real doctor is kinda cute too. lol :P

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 25th, 2008 9:34pm

well.. err... no.. I didn't.

But my liver is back to starting to work again!.. so I suppose being grounded wasn't so bad.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 22nd, 2008 11:36pm

currently, I'm dying. My liver isn't working, I have a horrible skin rash due to my liver not working..

and my doctor.. who isn't even really my doctor, I just went to see her today because my real doctor was out.. she grounded me..

she straight up said "you're grounded"

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 11:49pm

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 at 1:52pm :

Glad you like them. Something missing with CITR, like what? I mean, I guess it is kind of confusing, and it's not really clear that he ends up in a mental hospital, but beyond that, I'm not sure.

Let me know if you need any other suggestions.
i don't know. It's hard to explain. I just felt that maybe there was something more to the story that I wasn't getting. Hah I'm making no sense.

Once im done invisible man I think i'll try johnny got his gun.

read previous 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 read next