Gunpowder

Gunpowder's Profile Comments

Carmel wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 6:40pm

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:38pm :

I'm pretty sure that, at this point, anyone who cares to know who weird I am, knows.

We all have to be good at something. :p

Carmel wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 6:01pm

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 12:57pm :

I know, I know...but it was still very...unnerving.

Like, when you take a sip of your drink, and you expect to taste milk, completely forgetting that you filled the glass with water until the liquid touches your tastebuds. Yeah, same kind of thing, basically.

*Rubs arm*

I won't tell anyone how weird you are. Promise. ;)

:heart:

SteelToedGirl wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 5:01pm

Unfortunately, he did. But he was drunk and couldn't even remember my name! Isn't that just the lowest of lows?

Carmel wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 4:59pm

Just go stalk my posts. My eye always changes its colour there. :)

JuLiE_fEe wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 4:09am

Hey
Whats up?

SteelToedGirl wrote on Aug 10th, 2008 1:57am

Yeah, and he sucked in bed! Seriously, it wasn't sweet at all. It was just vulgar.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 2:54am

The Muffin Man makes complete sense, seeing as how we're relating things normally non sexual to a sexual manner.

Have you NEVER heard of the Innuendo Muffin? Srsly, dude. Get with the picture!

By the way, The Candy Man can suck my dick. Honestly, he's just a jerk.

Orbit91 wrote on Aug 8th, 2008 2:40am

I like your hat.

AquafinaGloss wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 1:34am

dead.
i moved and i havent had internet so like
i can only get on when i'm at my grandmothersss
this might put a strain on our marriage.

JuLiE_fEe wrote on Aug 7th, 2008 12:55am

Hey!!!
How izz you?

SteelToedGirl wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 6:13pm

uh.. just so you know... its 'do you know the muffin man'.. not the candy man.

boy, you're pathetic at this.

DarkEra97 wrote on Aug 6th, 2008 1:07am

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 10:52pm :

I work at a party store...which sounds fun, until you realize that the clientèle is largely elderly women and small children.

Are any of the books good, at least? I like reading, but not if the books suck
That's really deceptive then, but then again I suppose you must remember that real parties are the kind that involve things you likely wouldn't buy in any other store than a liqour establishment haha.

I didn't even look at the books yet, I'm told one of them is pretty good though so I have my fingers crossed.

For the record (that I keep stashed about you under my mattress :D ) what is the name of the store you work at?

anarchy_riot09 wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 2:25pm

lol even tho your friends are life gaurds i still understand your lack of swimming, your just too busy taking pictures of random chix lmao

blah! this weekend i chilled w/ like idk 20 people give or take and we went in the woods to play hide and seek tag at like 2 in the morning, it was great fun!

DarkEra97 wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 3:42am

Gunpowder wrote on Jul 31st, 2008 at 11:22pm :

Ah, that's cool dude, where do you work?

That blows about the schoolwork, though. Luckily I don't have any preliminary stuff to do...one more good thing about college, I suppose
I work at a grocery store. I actually like the job, I work with some pretty cool people (and some fuckin morons too, but that's beside the point :D ).
The school work isn't too horrendous, I just have an assload of reading to do.

Carmel wrote on Aug 4th, 2008 3:21am

Silly bitch. :p

BlueAltitudes wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 11:42pm

The west coast is freaking amazing man! Quite a change from El Paso, Texas haha. Beaches, woman, good food, etc, I just liked just about everything that I experienced there. How is the east coast? I've never been there.

As for college don't worry about it too much. As long as you have decent teachers, take a little bit of interest in your classes, and don't slack off too much it should be fine. I have a 3.1 GPA and I'm a bit lazy and procrastinate a lot (bad habits from high school). You're probably going to meet a lot of new people so take advantage of that. I met some cool people at the college I go to, which is UTEP. One thing about college that someone told me is that college is more about who you meet rather than what you do there (although that is isn't always true I would assume...). You're probably going to meet some people who are going to be rich in the future or whatever it may be.

BlueAltitudes wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 10:30pm

I am doing pretty good. I recently got back from vacation in San Diego and that refreshed me quite a bit. I just need to get some things under control and prepare for my second year of college haha...:sad:

BlueAltitudes wrote on Aug 3rd, 2008 6:59pm

I always visit your page without saying anything...well I just want to say, Gunpowder, you FUCKING ROCK :headbang:!

anarchy_riot09 wrote on Aug 1st, 2008 5:29pm

lmao *gets camerea and looks at pics*
so your the little boy...mmmhmmm haha
its fun when you have a large group of people to play around w/ but w/ me, me n my mates are usually nocturnal and go swimming at nite so ya
during the day its ususally just me an a couple friends.

« read previous 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 read next »