Gunpowder

Gunpowder's Profile Comments

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 3:03am

undoubtedly so.
so how's life?

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 1:45am

well you know what they say.
a creep alone is creepy, but 2 creeps uniting is magic!

they do say that, right?

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 1:29am

i'm sure stranger things have happened.
most people think i'm a creep when i say plastic fantastic lover :(

ratmblink123 wrote on Sep 11th, 2008 12:47am

Hey, what's up?
Where have you been lately?

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 9th, 2008 6:06am

you caught the reference! highfive!

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 8th, 2008 10:49pm

don't worry, i'm sure you'll find your own plastic fantastic lover someday!

rosamamosa wrote on Sep 8th, 2008 1:43am

oh i know he is
all the other ladies (and some of the men) are jealous.

jgreven wrote on Sep 5th, 2008 8:23am

Gunpowder wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 at 2:49pm :

I'm good...college started a few days ago, which is quite entertaining, even if it means I'll be on UG less.

And yourself?

okay I guess, I still gotta fortnight to go till holidays, then term four, yay! A lot of good things happen in term four for me.

jgreven wrote on Sep 4th, 2008 7:16am

(Sooo Fuckin bored ugh!) anywayz....
Hi. How're you?

DarkEra97 wrote on Aug 24th, 2008 2:31am

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 23rd, 2008 at 9:11pm :

Well, some of the concerts I went to I had no idea who the bands were beforehand...IMO, that's half the fun of it . But I went to see Russian Circles, Jethro Tull, and most recently Defiance, Ohio, and right at the beginning of the summer, Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, and 3. It's been fun

Yes; it's been a job well done. Perhaps one of the mods will give us our reward for our passive-aggressive tactical methods of Pit saving?
That's awesome man, the only shows I get to are local rock bands, they're pretty good though. I always enjoy them. Ever hear of Wintersleep, Alert the Medic or Folds of Policy?

*pats back on job well done saving the Pit*

DarkEra97 wrote on Aug 22nd, 2008 5:47am

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 at 3:30pm :

Salutations right back! I've been good. Been to quite a few shows this summer, which is awesome : How about you?

Yes, those /b/ raids do need to stop...But...I think that there's been several days without one now...so, mission accomplished! *high five* Let's collect our reward.
Oh nice man, who did you get to see? I never get to any shows because nobody I want to see comes this far east. By the way, I don't know what we did to stop that Legion bastard, but it would seem we did our job well :p
Hiring the new Pit mod seems to have worked flawlessly.
Whom must we speak with about said "reward"?

AndyRevenge wrote on Aug 21st, 2008 7:52pm

yeah man. just saw your comment on my bands profile.
we are recording a new album in Jan/Feb 09 for the new label.
he a have a few of the old records out that we sell at shows and getting some reprinted and swaped to the new label. i will post a blog or somthing on here when it will be availble again for sale. got a few people that want it.

thanks for the kind words man

:cheers:

glm wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 11:40pm

It was called "I Hate You All," and it only lived for 33 minutes. But I wasn't banned for multiple accounts. I was banned for trolling. =/ I'll try a new account, try to spot it soon . . .

And what the hell does your background say?

glm wrote on Aug 20th, 2008 1:54am

ಥ_ಥ

My other account was banned.

DarkEra97 wrote on Aug 17th, 2008 5:51pm

Salutations!
What's new with you? I haven't been talking to you for a while, though I've been enjoying some of your posts in the Pit quite a bit.
I have a small problem though, you know those /b/ raids that go on every night now after the mods are offline? Yeah...
I think it's time we took the law in our own hands! We need to defend mother UG! Any ideas how we may do so? It could be extremely epic and gain us both mountains of win.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Aug 13th, 2008 3:35pm

... The Gingerbread Man's. :(

anarchy_riot09 wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 6:37pm

lmao yaah, we got bored, and like...we somehow managed to end up in the woods and well started playing tag....but it wasnt all innocent fun and games. you got paired up w/ a person, a guy and a girl mostly was the pair, and well..yaa..alond in the woods when its dark...

delicious wrote on Aug 12th, 2008 5:41pm

Hey buuuddy~

Carmel wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 8:45pm

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 2:02pm :

http://a195.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/82/l _ca9eb16ae2c6e4a3fa1061295e533572.jpg

Look at you all being nice to the smod. :p

Carmel wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 6:48pm

Gunpowder wrote on Aug 11th, 2008 at 1:46pm :

Of course, not too many little children say to themselves, "when I get older, I hope to be weird both on and off an internet guitar forum!"

Nope, I've got that one all to myself.

*Pins medal on Gunpowder's chest*