Gunpowder

Gunpowder's Profile Comments

Carmel wrote on Nov 17th, 2008 7:36pm

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Våd Hamster wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 2:53am

Gunpowder wrote on Nov 13th, 2008 at 8:33pm :

Huh. How would that monster be tuned? Are the extra strings high, low, or both?

I can't tell, and I'm curious.

Aye, t'be ye good 'ol fourths tuning.

Which means we have either a F#BEADGC or BEADGCF bass. I'm going for the F# of course, to compliment my 8-string guitar ;)
Now I only wish the money would roll in sooner... >_>

AriseOnceMore wrote on Nov 16th, 2008 12:46am

AriseOnceMore wrote on Nov 15th, 2008 at 7:32am :

well ill try it thanks for your help man but i say we should get a little conversation started here:P so how are you?

im gonna have to awnser for you then lol

AriseOnceMore wrote on Nov 15th, 2008 1:32pm

AriseOnceMore wrote on Nov 15th, 2008 2:06am

alright saw your post on relationship thread saying avoid freindship zone im too lazy to read that stuff and i got stuck in the freindship zone help me plz im a new UGer

DarkEra97 wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 12:57am

Remember that time we saved the Pit? We sat on our asses and let somebody else do it? That's poetry, man.

StreetLight3989 wrote on Nov 4th, 2008 12:13am

Hopefully I'll be there, that's definitely something I want to experience.

StreetLight3989 wrote on Nov 3rd, 2008 2:10am

That sounds amazing, I'm really jealous. I mean seeing them on a regular night is insane enough but Hallowmas must be like a whole different story.

_testament_ wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 4:07am

Ohhh lalalal :D O love long hair!! And yeah man I miss our indepth conversations, i've just been super busy with university :| in fact I have 2 papers due on monday and tuesdayyyy aghh lol. But I always save a bittt of time for UG :D

LazySandman wrote on Oct 30th, 2008 2:08am

hi...
so i can stalk now, right?

Noor wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 10:17pm

Gunpowder wrote on Oct 28th, 2008 at 1:05am :

Wow, that's rough. But I'm glad you got it back - how did that work, exactly? Also, I would be pretty upset if I lost my iPod, so I guess that makes me a material girl, as well.

Except, you know. Man version.

I knew where I left it so I asked a teacher which class was there after us. Then someone else checked if that class was still at school, and thank god, everyone was still there. So I just went to that class with an imposing person and got it back. Some girl found it and "forgot to drop it off at lost & found".. I knew she lied but I don't really care, 'cause I got it back!

Noor wrote on Oct 27th, 2008 8:08pm

Hi again! I'm good.. my mp3 player got stolen today (or I left it in the computer room and someone took it) but luckily I got it back. I was so happy! Guess I'm a material girl after all =(

Noor wrote on Oct 26th, 2008 9:04pm

Uhm. Hi.

StreetLight3989 wrote on Oct 24th, 2008 8:07pm

Yeah, it's a good album, and the 99 Songs of Revolution thing should be really cool.

Hallowmas should be such a good time, I've seen World Inferno before but Hallowmas is a whole different story. A friend of mine went last year, she said it was one of the best nights ever.

Catarpiller7 wrote on Oct 24th, 2008 12:10pm

Yea.. I love streetlight manifesto and catch 22. I have found that not a lot of people know who they are, so that is what really caught my attention. :)

StreetLight3989 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 9:53pm

I saw your post on Molly_Bee's wall. You're so lucky, I wish I could go to Hallowmas this year! I was almost going to go, but really I don't know how I could convince my parents. Oh well, being 15 sucks sometimes. Hope you have fun :)

Catarpiller7 wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 7:46pm

Sweet musical taste :)

Michael Stewart wrote on Oct 23rd, 2008 1:36pm

This michael stewart. i read the comment that you put on that girl's blog who was bashing my religion. yeah it made me upset, but you said that you were athiest and still told her that she was being arrogant. that means alot me and all other christians to know that there are still people who don't believe and still know that it is wrong to bash other people religion. hey, 1,000,000 points. i appreciate what you said. if i read it wrong about the part that you were athiest, then tell me, but if you are are athiest then i respect you outlook on life. i just wish that all athiest people thought like you.

dude, thank you,
michael stewart.

Carmel wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 7:59am

Gunpowder wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 at 2:58am :

What did I do? Carmy, you just made me anxious.

Demov thread no-no. I delete.

Carmel wrote on Oct 19th, 2008 4:41am