Gunpowder

Gunpowder's Profile Comments

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 8:52pm

Whoah... you're right!! And to think I've missed it every time! >.<

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 21st, 2008 7:13pm

ohhh k so I finished catcher in the rye and a farewell to arms this week. Really enjoyed them both. I couldn't help feeling like there was something I was missing while I read catcher in the rye, but it was still good. I'm reading invisible man right now and I really really like it so far. Thanks for the tips!!

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 5:21pm

So what if I love you? it means nothing in this equation!

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 7:12am

I think I'm just going to punch you in the face.. >.<

only I need sleep now. Goodnight

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 20th, 2008 7:04am

Well, I suppose the bright side is I missed school for almost two weeks.

but now its winter break and I can't do anything still.. :(

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 11:14pm

Yes. You can win. You can totally have my mono AND my malaria and win death all you want.

But seriously, I have a sinus infection ontop of the mono. its so disgusting.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 19th, 2008 9:36am

you're very right, mister man.. you are very very right.

but I always win so its no big for me. Let someone else win this time. I'll sacrifice the glory.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 10:20pm

Congradulations, I've won death. :(

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 8:44pm

no clue, but I'm just sleeping most of the time so its not too bad..

at least its not malaria or something..

x/taluha wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 7:47pm

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 at 1:22pm :

Well, be careful, crack's one hell of a drug.

last time i didnt getr high off it
it was just like okay,, pack that pipe
haha

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 18th, 2008 2:25pm

because your pirate outfit is suddenly a whole lot cooler now.

I'm feeling horrible.. Somehow I managed to get something else besides mono to throw on top of it, but I'm not going to complain about it too much because whatever it is, it's helping reduce the swelling in my throat so I can actually breathe.

SteelToedGirl wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 6:51pm

because, quite honestly, I'm intimidated by the fact that you're a pirate. For realz.

only I'll be able to talk more now because I'm stuck at home with MONO! yay!..

x/taluha wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 12:34pm

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 at 2:06am :

Just wanted to make sure nothing's wrong.

bhaha im a cracxk whore so you know
ROFL JOKES.

x/taluha wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 5:44am

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 at 12:24am :

Yeah, it's pretty noticeable...why so much weight loss?

I've been okay, been fucked up in a couple of car accidents, and my head hasn't been in the right place recently, but decent enough all the same.

idk i cant help it, one day im fat the next i put myself on the scale and im 127 its like i randomly dropped 30 lbs? hahah

x/taluha wrote on Dec 17th, 2008 12:10am

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 16th, 2008 at 2:10am :

Hey, kid...you're looking really skinny these days...how are you doing? Are you all right?

rofl is the change that noticeable?
yuh i have lost lots, i keep loosing it too..idk:|
im doing alright you

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 7:30pm

I picked up Catcher in the Rye, Invisible Man, Old Man and the Sea and A farewell to arms today.. should last me for a few weeks!

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 6:04am

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 8:59pm :

Truthfully? Ender's Game, Wasp, and Johnny Got His Gun. But avoiding sci-fi? Johnny Got His Gun, Invisible Man, and Catcher in the Rye.

No not truthfully I wanted you to make it up:p

Kidding. Thanks!! I'll pick up a bunch tomorrow and let you know what I think. Cheers!

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 5:41am

Wow man thanks so much!! See, it's the classics I want to start reading. Knowing where to dive in was so overwhelming! So this has really helped. Thanks :) god I love a good book.

I've read the kite runner and the great gatsby. Many of the books you mentioned I've been meaningto read but haven't yet. I am not a big Stephen king fan, I've tried his stuff before but it's not my thing.

If you had a top three out of the suggestions you gave me, what would they be? I leave on holidays soon and am seriously lacking in beach-reading material!

Thanks sooooooooo much dude.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:38am

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 7:30pm :

It depends; what are you looking for? (Specificity helps!)

Something well written, deep, makes me think. It's got to have a good plot. Long is good too. Complex - lots of things intertwining

No sci-fi or stuff like that.

u.n.t.a.m.e.d. wrote on Dec 12th, 2008 4:20am

Gunpowder wrote on Dec 11th, 2008 at 6:20pm :

I'm so excited - after tuesday, I'll never have to take another math class ever again.

What kind of writing? I'm actually majoring in english and plan to concentrate in creative writing.

I envy you for that! I'm so tired of math.. I am a journalist - Mostly about music, but I write for a number of local publications. Its great. I will either major in Journalism or in English when the time comes.

So if you're an english major, you must read a lot eh? I am in desperate need of a good, deep book, as my literature has lately been limited to The Hockey News and ..well... nothing. Any suggestions?

read previous 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 read next