Guitar Freak 86

Guitar Freak 86's Profile Comments

baby4love wrote on May 26th, 2011 9:18pm

Hello,(edithkuru@yahoo.com)
My name is edith,i saw your
profile today at ( community.ultimate-guitar.com) and became
intrested in you,i will also
like to know you the more,and
i want you to send an email to
my email address so i can give
you my picture for you to know whom i am.
I believe we can move from here!
I am waiting for your mail to my
email address above.
Remeber the distance or colour does
not matter but love matters alot is love
please you have to contact me with
email adderss (edithkuru@yahoo.com)
thanks yours,
edith.

SlayingDragons wrote on Mar 12th, 2009 1:52am

PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMOROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEST FIVE PROFILES YOU WILL DIE IN 2 DAYS. NOW UV STARTED READIN THIS DONT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY.xSEND THIS TO FIVE PROFILES IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO SCARY COZ IT ACTUALLY WORKS

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Dec 5th, 2008 3:30am

I'm banned forever...this SUCKS! people please try to get me unbanned because if you do i will do anything on this site for you as long as yuou e-mail me at Guitar8636@yahoo.com when i am unbanned i will help just please request i get unbanned...thanks to my loyal fans. also i am so banned i can't even get into the forum of the banned.

TUXGUITAR wrote on Sep 6th, 2008 4:53pm

Hey hows it going man

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 27th, 2008 3:37am

Join the forum link right above the counter. it is a 2nd forums for UG!

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 7:57pm

lol srry just mad at some dorks for being mean to me for no reason. lol

Jackolas wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 7:06pm

You are slightly insane! Hi. :D

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 5:26pm

ok not done, this is my last comeback. dude your in highschool y do you pick on poeple younger than you? becuase your a week nerd who plays WOW or some nerd thingy? i dont care i am probably stronger than you any ways nerd!!!!! k i think i am done for good now... maybe?

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 5:23pm

wait never mind i am not done. nebiru is a smoker and drinker. how unhealthy and he is only in high school, what kind of job is a thrasher? what a dork. nebiru get a life please. it would help us all and you, also killguitarfreak when's your funural? k now i am done for sure, unless i think of something else.

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 5:21pm

w8 i am not done!!!!!! do poeple think i am dumb becuase my songs? my lamborghini pic? or that i want to make others popular and famous unlike them ( niburu nerd ) jeez, some poeple need live or be more mature. probably those immature highschoolers who think they are all cool! lets all gain up on nibura or what ever and killguitarfreak! wow, i even have poeple nameing them selves killguitarfreak! well if his name is kill guitar freak and he is saying kill guitar freak i guess i want to kill himself? idk so unedcucated losers. k now i am done!

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 5:18pm

why do you honestly think that. i dont see anything wrong with me. i am getting so annoyed with these nerds and dorks coming and saying i'm stupid when i can play the guitar better, i am more popular and everything better than them. at least some people respect me!!! and i am not srry to nebiru for blowing up like this! Nebiru is the dumbest name i have ever heard anyways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jeez people can get so annoying i feel like blowing a blow horn in thier ears for 24 hours strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! ok all done....

nebiru wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 4:54pm

Did you eat paint chips as a child? Because I think you may be brain damaged.

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 4:43pm

tux you have the best profile name yet. and pic. i like it.

TUXGUITAR wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 4:30pm

SUP!!

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on Aug 26th, 2008 3:04am

Lol to kep and ty michelle!

Michelle...x wrote on Aug 9th, 2008 1:33pm

What a mint song!!!!

good impression of you already!!

Kepulix wrote on Jul 11th, 2008 9:07pm

Are you constantly high or just retarded?

Kole* wrote on Jun 9th, 2008 6:24pm

Glad my videos could help. How have you been?

Guitar Freak 86a wrote on May 14th, 2008 9:05pm

NP now contribute to my group. Thanks

WeMusntDespair wrote on May 14th, 2008 2:52am

Thank you so much! You've just made a nice contribution to my great day!

1 2 read next